LOOKSOVERALL VINDICATION THREAD (5’9 IS THE TRUTH)

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL

@LooksOverAll they hated him because he spoke the truth. Muh anecdotes, 8-9/10 chicks would go with the latter option.

It’s Stallone or nuthin

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, StrangerDanger, gamma and 4 others
They dont even know how tall 5.9 are.. Its useless ask height from people.

• JFL
Reactions: Kirby7000
face has always been more important than height alone

height + frame + body + dick + voice combined equal the importance of face though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Elvisandreaa, Squirtoutmabooty and 4 others
why is this the biggest debate here every time I look at new posts to learn smth new I see this

why is this the biggest debate here every time I look at new posts to learn smth new I see this
This is new to most people. Everyone thinks that tall masculine men are the ones who get the girls. It's false and solely due to the male gaze. In reality, 5'9"-6' is ideal height for ONS.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, datboijj, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
5 feet 9 forever

• +1
Reactions: sun21
i can find a milion of tiktoks that say the opposite :Comfy:

5'9, for optimal cranofacial ratios and growth. After that the law of diminishing returns apply.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
He had a truecel eye area.

Super High Trust and inviting. Women would approach him more than a Tyler Maher type intimidating eye area @Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: sun21 and Deleted member 7580
It has always been face > height

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Vvvvxxxx, GigaAscender and 2 others
They are lying ,I mean you really got to be seen as good looking to be 5'8 or shorter. They probably think 5'11 is short.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
5‘9 is tall though @OldVirgin

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Beetlejuice
This is new to most people. Everyone thinks that tall masculine men are the ones who get the girls. It's false and solely due to the male gaze. In reality, 5'9"-6' is ideal height for ONS.
Hol up people calling you a larp now :feelswhat:

Ok. I’m 6’4. I mog you

as tall as possible while maintaining good frame and good face is ideal. it’s just when u get to ridiculous heights like looksoveralls, most of the time, frame is sacrificed, along with shittier facial development and health problems which leaves the average height somewhere around 5’9.

my advice to anyone who is tall in teen years: roid and hgh to make sure you have good frame and more masculine facial development. along with extremely good posture and gymcelling.

is this guy gonna get bodymogged by a 5’9 guy? fuck no: