@lookspsl is the most legit ascension I’ve ever seen

My eye area is the ultimate eye area for a male to have. He should've showed my photos to Taban and said "Give me this eye area, doc!"

• JFL
Reactions: ProjectAscension
What’s the surgery called? @LooksPSL

@cocainecowboy take a look u tard coper

this was the guy right after the procedure
taban says 6 fuckin weeks to see final result, 1 week is nothinl its clearly swelled, no almond eye surgery ends up like OPS pic, its CLEARLY still swelled as fuck

View attachment 191324

this result seem better, but again this "before/after" is frauded to death, just like ALL before afters

the entire lighting is different, his hair is better, he eyebrowmaxxed, got transplant or used minox w/e

and most importantly watch the light reflection on his yes. it creates a clear contrast between his skin therefore he looks a lot more characteristic and aesthetic just based on that. yes the shape is better too obviously, the NET DIFFERENCE is getting haloed by other variables

you apply all these to the "before" and the results and he doesnt look THAT different. i wouldnt call it an "ascension", just a minor improvement

https://looksmax.org/threads/if-you...ively-trying-to-lose-weight.48598/post-869958

daily reminder that you LITERALLY thought david laid had shoulder "bowling ball" implants. that is how credible your aesthetic eye is :lul: ugly dumb 2 digit IQ kike from favela :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, rockndogs, LordNorwood and 1 other person
Clear and obvious improvement only thing that’s frauded which I agree all afters have fraud is the light to make his eyes look lighter

Attachments

• 5D338A73-A86F-4D18-86D0-3E8CBDB5A6D3.png
    5D338A73-A86F-4D18-86D0-3E8CBDB5A6D3.png
    16 KB · Views: 55
  • +1
Reactions: Golden Glass, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and PubertyMaxxer
looks like an IRL glitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Kade
@cocainecowboy take a look u tard coper

this was the guy right after the procedure
taban says 6 fuckin weeks to see final result, 1 week is nothinl its clearly swelled, no almond eye surgery ends up like OPS pic, its CLEARLY still swelled as fuck

View attachment 191324

that result was the best eye area transformation to date tbh. insane

that result was the best eye area transformation to date tbh. insane
read my post and try to envision it in your head. just strictly focus on the shape and outline of the eye and see how much changed. i cba to photoshop the "before" pic to give same conditions as after but it wouldnt be that big of a difference

this result seem better, but again this "before/after" is frauded to death, just like ALL before afters

View attachment 191336

the entire lighting is different, his hair is better, he eyebrowmaxxed, got transplant or used minox w/e

and most importantly watch the light reflection on his yes. it creates a clear contrast between his skin therefore he looks a lot more characteristic and aesthetic just based on that. yes the shape is better too obviously, the NET DIFFERENCE is getting haloed by other variables

you apply all these to the "before" and the results and he doesnt look THAT different. i wouldnt call it an "ascension", just a minor improvement

https://looksmax.org/threads/if-you...ively-trying-to-lose-weight.48598/post-869958

daily reminder that you LITERALLY thought david laid had shoulder "bowling ball" implants. that is how credible your aesthetic eye is :lul: ugly dumb 2 digit IQ kike from favela :lul:
only thing that matters:

did scleral show reduced ?? or he is squintching ?
if yes its a big improvement

yes, i thought david laid had implants. english is not my first language, and i have the tendency to take what people say literally. you are a fuckin loser with 1.355 messages per month.

daily reminder you said a manlet nerd guy you know irl had a good girlfriend only because he had a big skull.

then i created this thread just for playing, this guy in pics is a fuckin leftist cuck, and u went there seriously sayin "yea yea its legit skull size is everything"
jfl at ur loser ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
read my post and try to envision it in your head. just strictly focus on the shape and outline of the eye and see how much changed. i cba to photoshop the "before" pic to give same conditions as after but it wouldnt be that big of a difference
Big difference =/= good result

if this shit is not angle frauding and squintching, it was a good improvement

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
No this is
images

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, LooksPSL, LordNorwood and 4 others
doesnt change his psl or smv irl in motion. but yes its an improvement. i didnt say its not an improvement
how do you know it doesnt change ? have u seen it ?

in my opinion having more narrow fixed eyes changes a lot the perception people have on u when lookin at ur face

Like I said, if this shit is not frauding, he had tired eyes before, now its those fixed eyes like some people have.

Attachments

• 1576192496672.png
    1576192496672.png
    18 KB · Views: 53
this will look really good when the swelling goes down, the retards in here retarding as usual

From blackops2cel to sushi bar chef

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, NormieKilla, Deleted member 2227 and 7 others
If that swelling goes down properly he’s might have Chico’s eyes

If that swelling goes down properly he’s might have Chico’s eyes
now you sound like the indians who all want to operate themselves to gandy

just bcuz chico eyes is optimal for chico it doesnt mean its optimal for him

Lmao I agree with you but this guy has a decent pheno

This guy should post after the swelling goes down, but I can't say I'm hopeful

He actually looks slightly worse post-surgery right now

Good for sure but am I the only one who feels it’s a bit overdone? Seems a bit over the top.

Obviously much better but it still seems somewhat over the edge idk
It's swollen right after surgery. It's gonna be incredibly GL after the swelling passes.

I thought he got cheekbone implants too

It's swollen right after surgery. It's gonna be incredibly GL after the swelling passes.

It’s hard to say yet. Not sure if it’ll turn out “incredibly good.” Could. But could turn out “meh” as well. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
Looks like he's squinting harder than bateman.

• +1
Reactions: beyourself
The change is amazing, it's positive too.

I mean looking like you got beaten up by a gang of teenagerls is still better than having those ropey eyes.
Looks like he's squinting harder than bateman.
I laughed my ass off when trainwreck turned on that epic track for his speech

• +1
Reactions: trainwreckstv
look like lamma tbh

Just curious, how narrow is too narrow for the upper-lower eyelid opening? I mean is anyone else afraid of coming out of almond eye surgery looking Asian? Should the goal just be to correct scleral show, or is it all about getting an eyelid opening that is as thin as possible?

Just curious, how narrow is too narrow for the upper-lower eyelid opening? I mean is anyone else afraid of coming out of almond eye surgery looking Asian? Should the goal just be to correct scleral show, or is it all about getting an eyelid opening that is as thin as possible?
We should wait to see his final results it’s obviously going to be more open in the coming days
This guys also had wider set eyes so it’s going to look more Asian than the average person

We should wait to see his final results it’s obviously going to be more open in the coming days
This guys also had wider set eyes so it’s going to look more Asian than the average person

Yeah, I was just curious kind of in a general sense since it always seems like people here (and back on Lookism as well) have always pushed for guys to make their eyelid openings as thin as possible. TBH I'm more worried about what I'll look like after eye area overhaul surgery than I was prior to custom midface + chin implant surgery.

I actually agree for once with cocainecowgirl that he looks Asian in the post-surgery picture. That is one of my greatest fears -- changing my race by getting almond eye surgery. Just how thin are his eyes going to look once the swelling has gone away? He's still going to look like a white guy, right?
To think we're all only one slight tweak to the eyes away from looking asian, the horror and unfairness of it all

• JFL
Reactions: SurgerySoon
MONGOLMAXXING

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Why in the world are all you guys commenting on a still extremely swollen eye area when NOBODY has any idea what the final results are. This is the lowest IQ thread I've ever seen on here.

This is like saying someone's hair transplant is horrible because there's an ugly hairline of blood.

How in the world does the after even look better he obviously looks swollen like a bee stung him.

Maybe the final results are good maybe they're not but you can't tell just lol at all the commenters here.
Only sane post in this entire thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Asians get eye surgery to get white-looking eyes. Meanwhile delusional whites are ruining their eye areas by getting surgery that makes them look like an honorary mongol because some PSL faggot told them it's a good look. Clown world.

Protip: looking like a mongol is never good unless you're living in 1200AD and your name is Genghis Khan.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and justanothergymcell
Asians get eye surgery to get white-looking eyes. Meanwhile delusional whites are ruining their eye areas by getting surgery that makes them look like an honorary mongol because some PSL faggot told them it's a good look. Clown world.

Protip: looking like a mongol is never good unless you're living in 1200AD and your name is Genghis Khan.

Do you think any form of surgery to change the shape of the eyes is a good idea for white males who have very round, buggy eyes? I mean, some correction of lower eyelid retraction is a good thing, right?

Needs mouth widening surgery from Eppley (BIG TIME) and he's good to go.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Reminder that I'm the only other person in this thread who has gotten the surgery...

And I've already answered the question on page 1

Reminder that I'm the only other person in this thread who has gotten the surgery...

And I've already answered the question on page 1
cmon i had laser eye surgery :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, PubertyMaxxer and KEy21
I’ve never seen anything like this, this literally FUCKS every single person who says surgery can’t be legit holy fucking shit, shit tier eyes to unique male model eyes @LooksPSL you are a looks maxxing god a true inspiration
Cant tell if OP is serious or not

He actually looks slightly worse post-surgery right now
No
i dont care. i rate what i see. what i see is retarded. if he looks good once "swelling gone down" then i'll admit its a good outcome, but for now he looks asian in the not good kind of way. just fucking lol at saying "unique male model eye area". looks uncanny as fuck lmfao
u are my idol, how can i become a low inhib sociopath like you??:love:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 2933
Lefort 1, double jaw, chin wing, zso, beard transplant and hair transplant
Double Jaw = lefort 1 + bsso

So it was

Lefort 1 bsso chin wing for the jaws

Would lip fillers be good enough?

I aint even sure how they would widen mouth bro. Is there evidence of this?

Either way mouth widening surgery would ascend you further. Try photoshopping it and see for yourself.

Do your own research on it though, relatively unknown procedure iirc.

LOL, I can't resist asking: which celebrity's or model's eye area should I tell Taban to try to emulate when he operates on me? You know how fucked-up my eyes look. Or is my eye area so bad that I should just tell him to make me look like a fully-evolved human and be happy with that outcome?

Just lol at the people judging the results one week after surgery. The ones doing this have clearly never had a single aesthetic surgery in their lives and are going to cope to the grave. This guy has literally just had invasive surgery with the soft tissues of his eye region sliced open and re-arranged, ofc his face is gonna look fucked after a week, surgery is just controlled trauma. Even at 6 weeks there will still be some swelling and scar tissue formation, 4 - 6 months is a more realistic timeframe for the final result.

@LooksPSL Fair play for going through with this, looking forward to seeing the final result!

• +1
Reactions: kota