Loooool how is this even possible? Myron Gaines doesn't even fuck his girlfriend looooool

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India

• JFL
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, The False Prophet, rand anon and 14 others
There ain't no point in having female friends, if they aren't gonna have sex with you, but his chick, his actual girlfriend, won't sleep with him HAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, med, The False Prophet and 5 others
This clown has had veneers and a hair-transplant, but he won't get his nose sorted. Either way she ain't sleeping with him. Actual business agreement :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The False Prophet, dopaminebeyondfried, fuse and 6 others
Wasn't Myron also exposed as a faggot?

Fucking cuck, more than half the red-pill "trad-west" space podcasters aren't even married/have a family.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and NoReedemingFeature
This clown has had veneers and a hair-transplant, but he won't get his nose sorted. Either way she ain't sleeping with him. Actual business agreement :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
roman nose is an alpha trait u cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, thebeast0503, Sprinkles and 2 others
HIGH VALUE MAN BROOOOOOOOO

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Wasn't Myron also exposed as a faggot?

Fucking cuck, more than half the red-pill "trad-west" space podcasters aren't even married/have a family.

That's more than probably just college team sport comradery. I had that as well when I was at uni.

But yeah man not boning your own girl is ludicrous. To think he talks about how she packs his condoms before he gets with these side-hoes, so he doesn't bring anything back to her. Loool and he boasts about how his girls apparently is better looking than all the girls that come on the pod.

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff

So he's capping

Redpill has fallen

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Redpill has fallen

He's tall, he's got a decent athletic physique, although I'd say could do wth better traps and a bit more muscle, he's rich, he's got status and he is a former federal agent that runs a reaction YouTube channel reacting to crime cases, which the girl clearly is interested in and wishes to be a part of. (And she is)

Yet the relationship is a hoax and they don't kiss and sleep with one another.

Absolutely mind boggling shit.

Only leads to one conclusion: You cannot buy genuine burning desire.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and lemonnz
Redpill has fallen

And just now on twitter he shared this DM he got of someone threatening his life after he laid into a black girl on the pod:

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel, JoeKeys9 and lemonnz
i fucking hate this commentary youtubers

Omg lol

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and xegigi
He's tall, he's got a decent athletic physique, although I'd say could do wth better traps and a bit more muscle, he's rich, he's got status and he is a former federal agent that runs a reaction YouTube channel reacting to crime cases, which the girl clearly is interested in and wishes to be a part of. (And she is)

Is it a set up?

He's the guy from that gymcels vs fatsos video right? Damn he got eviscerated in that comments section

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and MakinItHappen

This proves that good face and good personality and hair is everything.

Myron has got THE BEAK

Also absolutely insufferable and seems to be one of the only redpill grifters who unironically believes in the stuff (and he's like mid 30s). Wouldn't be surprised if he is a virgin aside from hookers and that's why he's so mad all the time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen, Bonecel01 and murdah
It's either she's into white cock or myron's face is shit, it's one of them.

This dude got a hair transplant for a straight hairline, is rich as hell and also tall, it's something to do with his face.

His face isn't good and ethnic tax. I genuinely believe many normie oofy doofies aren't having sex with their "girlfriends"

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
His face isn't good and ethnic tax. I genuinely believe many normie oofy doofies aren't having sex with their "girlfriends"

I find it insane some girls are calling him good looking.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
this guy is the definition of small dick energy