lose all the bodyfat in 1 week!!!!

Looksmaxxer_based

Looksmaxxer_based

Bronze
first day: dry fasting
second day: dry fasting
third day: dry fasting
fourth day: black coffee, fruit juice, sparkling water, diet coke, non-shugar redbull
fifth day: 10 raw eggs, 1 whole chicken
sisxth and seventh day: ur normal diet but in calorie deficit to keep the weight

• +1
Reactions: Shun2311 and cellmax

Just stop drinking water bro theory

• +1
Reactions: armemann
Died at the start of day4, rip

• +1
Reactions: eiegta
Just stop drinking water bro theory
for 2 days, so ur body will burn fat very easily, and then u do 1 day water fast with caffeine and fruit juices. and after than 1 day testosterone foods (meat eggs)

u will lose crazy bf bro and then u can have ur normal diet but just in calorie deficit and that's it

this routine is for people who have for example a date or some thing like that in the end of the week

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Unless you want to screw over your body, you might want to make it less intense and give yourself more time.

Died at the start of day4, rip
How long human beings can go without food is an open question. Estimates indicate that starving people become weak in 30 to 50 days and die in 43 to 70 days. Individual factors including sex, age, starting weight, and water intake all play a role in how long someone can live without food.

The general consensus is that people can survive for around three days without water, with estimates typically ranging from two days to a week. Wilderness guides often refer to the “rule of 3”, which says that a person can live for 3 minutes without air (oxygen), 3 days without water, and 3 weeks without food.

How long human beings can go without food is an open question. Estimates indicate that starving people become weak in 30 to 50 days and die in 43 to 70 days. Individual factors including sex, age, starting weight, and water intake all play a role in how long someone can live without food.

The general consensus is that people can survive for around three days without water, with estimates typically ranging from two days to a week. Wilderness guides often refer to the “rule of 3”, which says that a person can live for 3 minutes without air (oxygen), 3 days without water, and 3 weeks without food.
I am joking bruh. You will ruin your metabolism and mood with that diet. Just go gym and be in calorie deficit(I saw your last posts and I think you should it less than 2k calories and also exclude sugar drinks)

• WTF
Reactions: cellmax
I am joking bruh. You will ruin your metabolism and mood with that diet. Just go gym and be in calorie deficit(I saw your last posts and I think you should it less than 2k calories and also exclude sugar drinks)
ye but whats wrong with cutting bf quickly and then start slow calorie deficit?

will try it after you've tried it

fourth day: black coffee, fruit juice, sparkling water, diet coke, non-shugar redbull
sisxth and seventh day: ur normal diet but in calorie deficit to keep the weight
dry fasting for 3days straight is hella bad

Bruh your body might go to shock by day 4

You will gain it back. 3 weeks after trust me

Just make the goatis sungazing self-experiment theory

The brother of my grandpa starved himself to death (also no water) and it took him something like two weeks to die…
So maybe its possible to stay without water a little longer