Lose weight fast

shieldzz

shieldzz

Do aderall + water fast

you will lose 0.4-0.5 kg of pure fat a day effortlesly

you might get same results with DNP ( actually losing bodyfat only) but enjoy not being able to sleep and risking death

without aderall waterfast ? enjoy being a vegetable all day

adderall side effects are not permanent and you will not risk death because of it. 1-2 weeks after a cycle you should be back to normal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subanimal, murdah, 5.5psl and 1 other person
who is even retarded enough to think adderall gives permanent side affects in the first place? its one of the best drugs reguardless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subanimal, murdah, potentialzaddy and 2 others
who is even retarded enough to think adderall gives permanent side affects in the first place? its one of the best drugs reguardless

is it worth combining it with eca stack?

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Water retention blocking, more lquids/sugars, less fats/proteins. You basically eat less solid food and run on caffeine/sugar > 70% of energy

You will lose weight very fast, probably 10 lbs. of water if you're a bit pudgy around the middle in less than two weeks. For added effect try roids, androgens, anti-estrogens, etc. Exemestane, Androsterone, hell even aspirin can help you temporarily de-water in less than 2 weeks.

By eating like a protein bar or small meal and drinking the rest of the calories I lost almost 15 lbs. in less than a month EASILY.

I am in the process now, maybe trying to not do it too extreme but I wanna be shredded at 165-170 within the next 3 months from 190 now.

That or I'll stay heavier but try to recomp with roids, AKA stay at like 180-185 but drop all the water and try to keep decent mass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, BrahminBoss and Whitepill_Saint
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Whitepill_Saint
Like 0.3kg at best
Water retention blocking, more lquids/sugars, less fats/proteins. You basically eat less solid food and run on caffeine/sugar.

You will lose weight very fast, probably 10 lbs. of water if you're a bit pudgy around the middle in less than two weeks. For added effect try roids, androgens, anti-estrogens, etc. Exemestane, Androsterone, hell even aspirin can help you temporarily de-water in less than 2 weeks.
I went in 9 days from 65.9 to 62.6 without water weight ( i was already dieting). the depression for 4-5 days was rlly bad after withhdrawal but that was also because it was my first time using it and took 90 mg a day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Whitepill_Saint and NoReedemingFeature
I went in 9 days from 65.9 to 62.6 without water weight ( i was already dieting). the depression for 4-5 days was rlly bad after withhdrawal but that was also because it was my first time using it and took 90 mg a day

Adderall is not even needed though, you can get nearly the same effect from eating less or smaller, less frequent meals + caffine/sugar stack.

Simply drink like an energy drink or two per day, some water maybe if still thristy, and then eat maybe 1,000 calories max or protein/fat.

If you add roids or compounds like I said the effect is even better, you can shed all that water in literally a month max even if overweight.

You won't need anything crazy, but roids are definitely useful even in low doses.

• JFL
Adderall is not even needed though, you can get nearly the same effect from eating less or smaller, less frequent meals + caffine/sugar stack.

Simply drink like an energy drink or two per day, some water maybe if still thristy, and then eat maybe 1,000 calories max or protein/fat.

If you add roids or compounds like I said the effect is even better, you can shed all that water in literally a month max even if overweight.

You won't need anything crazy, but roids are definitely useful even in low doses.
stop this cope,all thise things are not comparable to ampehtamine for appetite

• JFL
Vivance>>>>

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist
Do aderall + water fast

you might get same results with DNP ( actually losing bodyfat only) but enjoy not being able to sleep and risking death

adderall side effects are not permanent and you will not risk death because of it. 1-2 weeks after a cycle you should be back to normal
Not realistic 1.5-2kg per week is more than enough

Water retention blocking, more lquids/sugars, less fats/proteins. You basically eat less solid food and run on caffeine/sugar > 70% of energy

By eating like a protein bar or small meal and drinking the rest of the calories I lost almost 15 lbs. in less than a month EASILY.

I am in the process now, maybe trying to not do it too extreme but I wanna be shredded at 165-170 within the next 3 months from 190 now.

That or I'll stay heavier but try to recomp with roids, AKA stay at like 180-185 but drop all the water and try to keep decent mass.

Finally a good reply from you.

Do aderall + water fast

works

Do aderall + water fast

Bullshit eat 2kg steaks a day raw or cooked and you lose same amount without side effect and u become 1smv higher because all nutrients will make eyelida not tired darker eyebrowns just like makeup .If u gonna waterfast u look 100times worse than streak fast

Do aderall + water fast

no addrell in uk

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Do aderall + water fast

How much muscle mass would you lose?

Do aderall + water fast

Why do I need adderall? Why not just water fast?

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Fasting will only decrease (eat away) muscle.... not FAT..