Losing facefat as a lean guy

L

looksmaxasianmonk

Iron
Hello, just as the title says, ive been trying to lose my facefat and be leaner on the face. Im pretty muscular, 5'11 and im very lean and you can see a lot of my veins everywhere from arms to chest to core in good lighting even in my calves for god's sake. But I wanted to know what are some reasons why my face isn't as lean as the rest of my body and if there were any treatments to do this naturally or unnaturally. Here is my current face and my physique.

Attachments

• IMG_4191.JPG
    IMG_4191.JPG
    360 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4192.JPG
    IMG_4192.JPG
    354.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2655 2.JPG
    IMG_2655 2.JPG
    314.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3772.JPG
    IMG_3772.JPG
    937.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Deleted member 25743, noodlelover and 2 others
cutie patootie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aerty, lestoa and raleqtambrobret
such a cute face i want to squeeze ur cheeks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureChadronelite, NoseProphecy, noodlelover and 4 others
just do bfr+necklift on yourself

you look kind of disabled but that just adds to the appeal ❤️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Icon, horsefacin and 1 other person
Hello, just as the title says, ive been trying to lose my facefat and be leaner on the face. Im pretty muscular, 5'11 and im very lean and you can see a lot of my veins everywhere from arms to chest to core in good lighting even in my calves for god's sake. But I wanted to know what are some reasons why my face isn't as lean as the rest of my body and if there were any treatments to do this naturally or unnaturally. Here is my current face and my physique.
Lemon bottle

@pneumocystosis

• +1
Reactions: klimo
starve until you lose enough or die of stavation trying

You're asian, they are bloated no matter what. Buccal fat removal or die bloated bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, user123456 and klimo
this is 100% an asian problem, i myself have it. save for buccal like the dude above suggested

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Your face really isn't that fat, your lower third is just underdeveloped. A wider jaw will make your cheeks look thinner. Hollow cheeks aren't just about bodyfat and zygos. Start chewing and get some big masseters, this will make a significant difference

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and noodlelover

its all about luck tbh, read through that thread and decide for yourself whether or not you want to put in the effort into trying to get leaner. even for non-asians face fat can be stubborn to get rid of even when lean

• +1
your face is already quite lean, but you may have some water retention

@pneumocystosis has some really good threads on helping with this

that’s just asain pheno. Asians have horrible buccal fat genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743, noodlelover and horsefacin
Your face really isn't that fat, your lower third is just underdeveloped. A wider jaw will make your cheeks look thinner. Hollow cheeks aren't just about bodyfat and zygos. Start chewing and get some big masseters, this will make a significant difference
but i have a very wide jaw already if i were to train my masseter more by chewing, i would have a wider jaw than my zygos

you have a disease..... bonelessness. :(

You even if you lose hella facial fat, you wont look mogger, always cutecell

youre asian so you have a fat face no matter what. order aqualyx and inject from inside the mouth. youre welcome.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxasianmonk
Your zygos are way wider than your jaw
but irl me and my family genetics has a wide prominent masseter/jaw already and chewing more would cause rectangular look with no v v shape at all

youre asian so you have a fat face no matter what. order aqualyx and inject from inside the mouth. youre welcome.
is there a experiment somebody has done that is able to be viewed, if so could you please provide a link? thank you

Ironically potential to be changlite-htn
Your facefat is alright, Imo you just need lighter skin and some jaw growth
Your gonions are non existent

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25743 and Sergeant
is there a experiment somebody has done that is able to be viewed, if so could you please provide a link? thank you

• +1
Ironically potential to be changlite-htn
Your facefat is alright, Imo you just need lighter skin and some jaw growth
Your gonions are non existent
View attachment 2957044
and how would i achieve jaw growth? thankyou also i thought that tan was the ideal color

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook
Dont do this shit its not even permanent. Inject lipolab or get buccal fat removal. but like @nigkook said your jaw should be your main concern.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxasianmonk and nigkook
Dont do this shit its not even permanent. Inject lipolab or get buccal fat removal. but like @nigkook said your jaw should be your main concern.
How about for chin? I've been told chin is short but it matches my facial thirds. Do you recommend me doing something about it such as smashing it

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
How about for chin? I've been told chin is short but it matches my facial thirds. Do you recommend me doing something about it such as smashing it
Yeah a tall chin is part of a good jaw. Smashing it could help a bit by causing temporary swelling but surgery is much more reliable. Implant or genioplasty for chin. You already look good without lens distortion in the third pic so surgery isn't a must for you, don't feel pressured.

• +1
you have a disease..... bonelessness. :(

You even if you lose hella facial fat, you wont look mogger, always cutecell
blud u didnt forward the eyelid pulling guide

no leanmaxx for that bone structure my guy

• +1
Reactions: Dylan
You look gay as fuck

You just need to lose more weight. It isn't rocket science. Some lose weight on their face the least. But I can't promise you will become htn/chadlite if you do this since I am suspecting you are more of a pretty boy, in fact you may look worse with leaner face and loose some jb appeal if your fats pads subcutaneous fat gets removed too much. But no harm in trying though.

lemme squeeeze those cheeks boy

• Woah
Cutecel.

Very hard for some asians to lose face look (Tristyn Lee)

• +1
is it possible to see myself with less facial fat or impossible

• Woah