Losing fat has helped.

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
I have finally gotten motivated to looksmax again. After eating after a very strict diet for the last weeks I have finally managed to get down to 14%
Finally I see myself as human and would actually put myself at 4PSL.
For now I’m going to cut down to 10% and get a nice dark tan.
For winter I am going on a leanbulk to gain some mass but I am not going over 15% bf.
At this point I will also start using Minoxidil for hairline and beard.
Then I am cutting down again for the next summer.

For the future I am definetly getting rhinoplasty, If I still have a decent hairline at this point I could probably be 5PSL.
If hairline is trash I will get a hair transplant.
After this I might get jaw surgery and other minor surgeries to reach 6PSL.

At this point I will probably feel allright with my self, I definetly wont be a slayer but I wont be forever alone either.
I hope we all make it including me :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 656
Be careful with minoxidil bro. I've heard it's gg for your collagen.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1089 and Zeta ascended
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
What am I going to do then? :feelsrope:
Balance it with retin-A and dermastamping perhaps. Great to hear you think you're a PSL 4 bro. Not so bad as you've been saying after all.

that's where you're wrong buddy boyo

Maybe, maybe not.
I already feel better.
Balance it with retin-A and dermastamping perhaps. Great to hear you think you're a PSL 4 bro. Not so bad as you've been saying after all.

What does Retin-A do?
Is it true I cant get a hairtransplant if I dont use finasteride or minoxidil?

• +1
that's where you're wrong buddy boyo
You reach a point tbh. I'm happy with myself currently. I still want to improve obviously, but it's not out of burning self-hatred but more because I have no reason not to. If I were capped at where I am now I would not feel disappointed. I think that's what it's all about tbh.
What does Retin-A do?
Retin-A boosts collagen production. Idk about the hair transplant though.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 1089
Maybe, maybe not.
I already feel better.

What does Retin-A do?
You can but thats usually a bad idea given that the hair behind your transplanted hair will fall off (unless you are super lucky and your hair loss definitely stopped). Tbh going on fin preventively is not a bad idea, some people were on it for it 10 years

You can but thats usually a bad idea given that the hair behind your transplanted hair will fall off (unless you are super lucky and your hair loss definitely stopped). Tbh going on fin preventively is not a bad idea, some people were on it for it 10 years

I dont want to go on fin tbh... :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
You reach a point tbh. I'm happy with myself currently. I still want to improve obviously, but it's not out of burning self-hatred but more because I have no reason not to. If I were capped at where I am now I would not feel disappointed. I think that's what it's all about tbh.
I feel you. I'm happiest I've ever been

• +1
balding is a such a brutal sophie's choice jfl

It doesnt even make any sense... why does this even need to happen. 99% of females have hair for ever and 85% of males will lose hair. What kinda shit trade is this man.

• So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Ritalincel
It doesnt even make any sense... why does this even need to happen. 99% of females have hair for ever and 85% of males will lose hair. What kinda shit trade is this man.

reaper is brutal eh

balding is a such a brutal sophie's choice jfl
Sophie doesn’t need to worry about balding bro. She’ll still have access to nw0 chads. :feelsrope:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 656

over over over

• So Sad
Reactions: Sizzurp and ChoSeungHui
I have finally gotten motivated to looksmax again. After eating after a very strict diet for the last weeks I have finally managed to get down to 14%
Finally I see myself as human and would actually put myself at 4PSL.
For now I’m going to cut down to 10% and get a nice dark tan.
For winter I am going on a leanbulk to gain some mass but I am not going over 15% bf.
At this point I will also start using Minoxidil for hairline and beard.
Then I am cutting down again for the next summer.

For the future I am definetly getting rhinoplasty, If I still have a decent hairline at this point I could probably be 5PSL.
If hairline is trash I will get a hair transplant.
After this I might get jaw surgery and other minor surgeries to reach 6PSL.

At this point I will probably feel allright with my self, I definetly wont be a slayer but I wont be forever alone either.
I hope we all make it including me :feelsautistic:
GOOOOOD FUCKING MORNING GOD DAMMIT!

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
𝒢𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃