Losing sanity looksmaxxing

Neptune299

Neptune299

Iron
Anyone else feel genuinely mentally ill from how much time they research and or analyze on how to make your face more attractive, when the age pill will cuck us all anyways. Like this shit cannot be healthy for the human brain.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 51551, bradpittshairline and 2 others
life is mog or be mogged boyo

• +1
Reactions: smoth, soover4me, TheBrownOne and 1 other person
its over after 30

It's taken a huge toll on my mental state but at the same time I've never felt less directionless so it cancels out I guess.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 33030, Deleted member 51551 and 3 others
It's taken a huge toll on my mental state but at the same time I've never felt less directionless so it cancels out I guess.
Realest comment you can’t unblack pill yourself, It’s just depressing.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and humanoidsub7
nah

• JFL
Reactions: Neptune299
Yes but I made a rule that helps.

No more looksmaxxing search on things I can’t afford. When I have money I’ll do the research and take action.

I can afford gym and skin maxxing right now I’m focused on that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
Yes but I made a rule that helps.

No more looksmaxxing search on things I can’t afford. When I have money I’ll do the research and take action.

I can afford gym and skin maxxing right now I’m focused on that
Honestly pretty good rule of thumb. I’m sick of fucking rotting and talking about getting shit done so I just stopped being lazy and have a genio in May of 2024. From there I will decide if I want to do a rhino but will not be going over board and looking like a botched retread because of the tiniest of falios.

Anyone else feel genuinely mentally ill from how much time they research and or analyze on how to make your face more attractive, when the age pill will cuck us all anyways. Like this shit cannot be healthy for the human brain.
My biggest desire right now is im going into the doc and he saying to me i got a cancer

age pill will cuck us all anyways
thats why you research anti aging as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
thats why you research anti aging as well
I mean other then sunscreen, Vitamin c for collagen, and tret. Age is basically inevitable.

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
its over after 30
if you are 30 your attractiveness will reduced
unless you are robust pretty boy who maintain his attractive and his appeals

IT'S OVER FOR YOU IF YOU ARE BELOW AVERAGE MAN OR SUBHUMAN, INDIAN NOTHING EVEN WORK FOR YOU EVEN SUGERY WONT FIX YOUR FACE INSTEAD THEY WILL BOTCHED YOUR FACE TO UNCANNY VALLEY

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
if you are 30 your attractiveness will reduced
unless you are robust pretty boy who maintain his attractive and his appeals

IT'S OVER FOR YOU IF YOU ARE BELOW AVERAGE MAN OR SUBHUMAN, INDIAN NOTHING EVEN WORK FOR YOU EVEN SUGERY WONT FIX YOUR FACE INSTEAD THEY WILL BOTCHED YOUR FACE TO UNCANNY VALLEY
im nor a pretty boy or pretty in general

• +1
Reactions: mogssssssssssssssss
I mean other then sunscreen, Vitamin c for collagen, and tret. Age is basically inevitable.
You should contact Bill Andrews, you have a bright future in anti-aging.

• So Sad
Reactions: mvp2v1
your bio says 'PSL 7 or Death' bro ofc your going to go insane

• JFL
Reactions: Neptune299