Losing the “boyish glow”

D

Deleted member 49008

Silver
I don’t mean literal skin glow but more so overall youthfulness. I notice for normies around late 20s they look way more dull (thinner hair, thinner facial skin, eyes look more aged, etc).

I started looksmaxxing at 21 (am 24 now), and sadly I look at my pictures every 4-5 months and notice I’ve lost my overtly boyish look.

more than happy to share pics privately with trusted users but basically at 21-23 I’d get approaches from college foids and some even thought I was frauding above 21.

Now I def look like a young man and still get approaches but I notice no one makes that comment anymore plus I don’t get IDd for alcohol. I have facial fat loss and a very slight facial hair shadow; my skull also looks more elongated where as before I had a compact face which looked babyish. skin texture and hair still look just as good.

I’ve already been spamming collagen + sunscreen for 3 years and considering DHT blockers since it preserves collagen. I’m still getting approaches by 21 y/o foids but ion want that to go away in a year or so

Anyone want to comment how their looks changed at 18, 21, 25, and 28 ?

• +1
Reactions: finn899 and Xangsane
Chiconorwood

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Xangsane, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
I don’t mean literal skin glow but more so overall youthfulness. I notice for normies around late 20s they look way more dull (thinner hair, thinner facial skin, eyes look more aged, etc).

I started looksmaxxing at 21 (am 24 now), and sadly I look at my pictures every 4-5 months and notice I’ve lost my overtly boyish look.

more than happy to share pics privately with trusted users but basically at 21-23 I’d get approaches from college foids and some even thought I was frauding above 21.

Now I def look like a young man and still get approaches but I notice no one makes that comment anymore plus I don’t get IDd for alcohol. I have facial fat loss and a very slight facial hair shadow; my skull also looks more elongated where as before I had a compact face which looked babyish. skin texture and hair still look just as good.

I’ve already been spamming collagen + sunscreen for 3 years and considering DHT blockers since it preserves collagen. I’m still getting approaches by 21 y/o foids but ion want that to go away in a year or so

Try to revert this with procedures like skin lifting. And I recommend you should really check your diet you might be lacking some nutrients and even vitamin D pills. Also don't forget Omega 3 and 6.
Also, I have read there is some sort of cocktail full of chemicals that breaks a big decent percentage of the aging process.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49008

Try to revert this with procedures like skin lifting. And I recommend you should really check your diet you might be lacking some nutrients and even vitamin D pills. Also don't forget Omega 3 and 6.
Also, I have read there is some sort of cocktail full of chemicals that breaks a big decent percentage of the aging process.

Insanely giga high iq thanks for sharing

22 was my peak for looking young and having glow but not being a bloated potato as I was from 18-21
23 I slayed the most but I legit aged considerably in a year from tren and sunbeds and bloat
24 I lost a lot of bloat and came off roids and had a different kind of peak compared to 22, first signs of fat melting off face actually looked positive aesthetically.
I did for the first time notice that my skin was suboptimal looking in my houses window reflections in sunlight, first age when I noticed this
25 I just looked fractionally more aged than 24
26 I still had moments where I thought I looked in my prime and no worse than previous years but also had moments of despair when I would open my front camera when out in the sun and despair at my skin quality. This was the first time I noticed losing under eye volume
27 Just more of age 26
28 I ascended with surgery which was like a facelift for me, still feel some despair for my general skin quality opening camera on a sunny day, roids gave some permanent skin damage, need to be in an enviroment with foids to deduct how they perceive my age

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
22 was my peak for looking young and having glow but not being a bloated potato as I was from 18-21
23 I slayed the most but I legit aged considerably in a year from tren and sunbeds and bloat
24 I lost a lot of bloat and came off roids and had a different kind of peak compared to 22, first signs of fat melting off face actually looked positive aesthetically.
I did for the first time notice that my skin was suboptimal looking in my houses window reflections in sunlight, first age when I noticed this
26 I still had moments where I thought I looked in my prime and no worse than previous years but also had moments of despair when I would open my front camera when out in the sun and despair at my skin quality. This was the first time I noticed losing under eye volume
27 Just more of age 26
28 I ascended with surgery which was like a facelift for me, still feel some despair for my general skin quality opening camera on a sunny day, roids gave some permanent skin damage, need to be in an enviroment with foids to deduct how they perceive my age
22 better than 18 ? hmm

no comparison but I had no bones at 18, had decent facial bones at 22
i think ill hit my prime at 22 aswell after i finnish leanmaxxing .

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and finn899
27 Just more of age 26
brother why did you combine tren with sunbeds your skin must be cooked

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

I still look like a robust prettyboy at 26.

27 Just more of age 26
Brutal man I wanna do a low dose test blast with anavar but I’m worried I’ll age myself

I’m 30 and people commented I look 21:22 and that I look young bc of my color

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 49008
I’m 30 and people commented I look 21:22 and that I look young bc of my color
Mirin hard.

Just curious how is ur skull shape/FWHR? I feel like a wide & compact skull is a very youthful look, our skulls typically elongate with age

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Get non surgical facelift

Keep doing it throughout the years

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Mirin hard.

Just curious how is ur skull shape/FWHR? I feel like a wide & compact skull is a very youthful look, our skulls typically elongate with age
Yeah I do have a pretty wide face
The skin tightly wraps over wide faces and just sags on narrower ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, arabcelxxx and Deleted member 49008