Losing weight while heightmaxxing

D

Deleted member 30323

Gold
Joined
May 30, 2023
Posts
851
Reputation
752
Should I leanmaxx while heightmaxxing (currently on mk677 and tamoxifen)?

Would it affect my growth in any way?
 
heights mostly genetic
 
Yes it will definitely stunt your growth if you're still growing. I missed out on 1.5 inches of growth because I dieted from 14-15.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27253 and thereallegend
in this setting the hormonal impact of the food deserves as much consideration as it's caloric impact.
 
Yes it will definitely stunt your growth if you're still growing. I missed out on 1.5 inches of growth because I dieted from 14-15.
Damn okay, I will wait till growth plate closure to leanmaxx then
 
  • +1
Reactions: Revenge123
Definitely. Leanmaxxing is life.
 

Similar threads

ben00fa
Replies
4
Views
27
Gudlifer
Gudlifer
bricex22
Replies
6
Views
64
bricex22
bricex22
neuroo
Replies
6
Views
40
alexcs
A
robbo.jbg
Replies
1
Views
27
polarpop
polarpop
laflamezephyr
Replies
8
Views
90
soapy
soapy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top