Losing weight

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
I’m bored as shit. Give me some ways to lose weight, without harming myself.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
FUUUUUAAARRRRKKKKK.

Fork putdown x Failure

1. Find out how much calories you need eat per day to maintain your weight (use an online calculator) and eat less than that.
2. To make it faster you can lift weights (I use this routine ICF 5X5) but you have to make sure your eating at least .8 grams of protein per pound of body weight and subtract 200 calories off the calories you need to maintain your weight.
Example: If you need to eat 3000 calories to maintain your weight you eat 2800 calories

If this is too much to start with now just east eat less food than you already do and get more active. (no prone masturbation does not count)

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Lose weight

Starve yourself.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443, Deleted member 611 and Deleted member 176
Cut your legs off and run wheelchair pity game

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 176 and Deleted member 611
cut your facial hair, it will make you lighter

2hhh9r

How did you even gain so much weight, I would rope if I became fat. It's disgusting. I never eat ZOGfoods, also used to starve myself at school to avoid using the bathroom.

School restrooms are fucking nasty. I have OCD. I was obsessed with germs so I didn't eat or drink in order to avoid having to go to the bathroom.
i always holding my shit in school until i get home, school restroom is a mess

i always holding my shit in school until i get home, school restroom is a mess
I didn't eat so I didn't have to shit, same with drinking.

School restrooms are fucking nasty. I have OCD. I was obsessed with germs so I didn't eat or drink in order to avoid having to go to the bathroom.
I just wiped the piss off the seat with toilet paper and plopped my ass down idgaf

I dont get why you care though, cant get a disease from getting a little piss on your bum bum, and even so I made sure no piss was on the toilet seat