Lost another friend

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
I just asked my friend if he wanted to go the gym with me tmw and he said he wasn't going to go because his new haircut was bad when it literally looks like french montanas, kanyes, and Dj khaleds hair. This is the same dude that says he's "depressed" and wants to "cut himself" whenever he's alone. This dude is such a fucking joke I don't even know why I'm still friends with him. 1 friend down 1 more left

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 6401, BrettyBoy and 2 others
habibi what are u doing with these beebol. emo satan worshippers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
I just asked my friend if he wanted to go the gym with me tmw and he said he wasn't going to go because his new haircut was bad when it literally looks like french montanas, kanyes, and Dj khaleds hair. This is the same dude that says he's "depressed" and wants to "cut himself" whenever he's alone. This dude is such a fucking joke I don't even know why I'm still friends with him. 1 friend down 1 more left

Search for better friends tbh

• +1
Friends like these pull you down in life tbh.

• +1
Where do you even find these depressed people as friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and x69
Where do you even find these depressed people as friends
Couple years back we would just laugh like retards in our classes

• +1
Couple years back we would just laugh like retards in our classes
I love those kind of friendships, just bonding with another dude and your classes over those reasons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and x69
Make female friends.