Lost another friend

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
I just asked my friend if he wanted to go the gym with me tmw and he said he wasn't going to go because his new haircut was bad when it literally looks like french montanas, kanyes, and Dj khaleds hair. This is the same dude that says he's "depressed" and wants to "cut himself" whenever he's alone. This dude is such a fucking joke I don't even know why I'm still friends with him. 1 friend down 1 more left

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
habibi what are u doing with these beebol. emo satan worshippers

X

x69

?????? ????
I just asked my friend if he wanted to go the gym with me tmw and he said he wasn't going to go because his new haircut was bad when it literally looks like french montanas, kanyes, and Dj khaleds hair. This is the same dude that says he's "depressed" and wants to "cut himself" whenever he's alone. This dude is such a fucking joke I don't even know why I'm still friends with him. 1 friend down 1 more left

Search for better friends tbh

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Friends like these pull you down in life tbh.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Where do you even find these depressed people as friends