Lost my chance at a party yesterday

Insane gypsy dance ngl

someone puts a folk song and the sex atmosphere goes DOWNNNNN LMAO ITS LIKE DJ WANTED TO CUCK EVERYONE THERE

I fucking hate when this happens so much. Recently when I was bar hopping with a couple friends the DJ at one of the bars changes the music from upbeat party music to country :feelsuhh: Happened right as we were dancing and it killed the vibe so much that we left the bar.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member 15309
Came to my mates 18th b party, everything goes well, he is getting some degenerate presents from his quasi friends while i brought nothing cause im the main dancer JFL. Im not spending money on nibbas that mogg me.

mogged most ogres there except this one ultra pretyboy chadlite , insane JB appeal he looks like @Chad1212 and the guy that celebrated mogged me

4 hours in and this bartender chick starts rubbing on me , someone puts a folk song and the sex atmosphere goes DOWNNNNN LMAO ITS LIKE DJ WANTED TO CUCK EVERYONE THERE

20 mins pass and my friend tells me our fucking uber is here JFL @ this missed chance

GOT HEIGHTMOGGED BY EVERYONE THO

@Birdcell whats your height?
View attachment 1528251View attachment 1528252
Crazy knee mobility in that video lol

Crazy knee mobility in that video lol
weird cause my lower back is trash as well as coordination but at least im durable

mountain built

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309 and Luke LLL
also when are we making that celibate uprising. I heard @chaddyboi66 has a serious plan for this, flag and anthem and all

someone link that thread

imagine looksmax and incels.is buying an island or some shit and making a party/looksmax seetlement there

@AlexBrown84 give us your money phaggot
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

do you know any good stretching / mobility moves?
also what country are u from?
croatia

also for stretching just do yoga shit but force your muscle and tendons a little bit until it hurts more but not so that you break it

also do gymnastics

Join a martial arts or something

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Came to my mates 18th b party, everything goes well, he is getting some degenerate presents from his quasi friends while i brought nothing cause im the main dancer JFL. Im not spending money on nibbas that mogg me.

mogged most ogres there except this one ultra pretyboy chadlite , insane JB appeal he looks like @Chad1212 and the guy that celebrated mogged me

4 hours in and this bartender chick starts rubbing on me , someone puts a folk song and the sex atmosphere goes DOWNNNNN LMAO ITS LIKE DJ WANTED TO CUCK EVERYONE THERE

20 mins pass and my friend tells me our fucking uber is here JFL @ this missed chance

GOT HEIGHTMOGGED BY EVERYONE THO

@Birdcell whats your height?
View attachment 1528251View attachment 1528252
Just don't go out next time u give me headaches just reading, how can u cope ?

Just don't go out next time u give me headaches just reading, how can u cope ?
old post , its a new me now

also i cant wait for another b day

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
i just estimate she was taller then me by a lot tho:ogre:
Trust me here she is in the 178 cm range so 5 feet 10-11, that explain why men can fraud 2 inches height upgrade on Tinder with perspective :lul:

Trust me here she is in the 178 cm range so 5 feet 10-11, that explain why men can fraud 2 inches height upgrade on Tinder with perspective :lul:
i said 6 1 cause she wore heals tho

still would :love:

• +1
i said 6 1 cause she wore heals tho

still would :love:
I added heels in the equation tbh, hot but 6 1 is non sense too, is she ur friend?

i also love how in the balkans its normal for girls to say they wish they were taller with better legs JFL thats why we have tall men because its trendy and sexy for women to be tall UNLIKE IN CUCK AMERICA WHERE GIANTS BARELY TOLERATE A "WOMAN" TALLER THEN 4"8:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309 and Mrinfinityx
fuckiing americans and their cucked preference for short women

• +1
i also love how in the balkans its normal for girls to say they wish they were taller with better legs JFL thats why we have tall men because its trendy and sexy for women to be tall UNLIKE IN CUCK AMERICA WHERE GIANTS BARELY TOLERATE A "WOMAN" TALLER THEN 4"8:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
176 cm girl is ideal, after 180 cm it is ogre tbh, also JFL at these dudes on dating sites frauding height and so statistics in the studies when at a true 6 feet barefoot in Belgium next to the Netherlands I height mog 80% of men even young on street on a daily basis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309
176 cm girl is ideal, after 180 cm it is ogre tbh, also JFL at these dudes on dating sites frauding height and so statistics in the studies when at a true 6 feet barefoot in Belgium next to the Netherlands I height mog 80% of men even young on street on a daily basis
Trust me it's not the same especially in Serbia, Croatia, and countries close. People are giga tall unironically I'm 6'1 barefoot legit but I feel barely average, 50% of men mog me, maybe more. Ask @Lihito , I'm sure he'll confirm. The even more brutal part is that women are also tall asf, walking around the city you'll see 6'4 women daily.

• JFL
  • +1
Trust me it's not the same especially in Serbia, Croatia, and countries close. People are giga tall unironically I'm 6'1 barefoot legit but I feel barely average, 50% of men mog me, maybe more. Ask @Lihito , I'm sure he'll confirm. The even more brutal part is that women are also tall asf, walking around the city you'll see 6'4 women daily.
this . Im not even fucking kidding when i say i see literal 6 foot PLUS AMAZONS every fucking day

Brate gigante otkud si

one day i will take pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Deleted member 15309
this . Im not even fucking kidding when i say i see literal 6 foot PLUS AMAZONS every fucking day

Brate gigante otkud si

one day i will take pics
Srbija brate, ti isto?

• +1
U must be joking on the daily basis 6 feet 4 women part

Srbija brate, ti isto?
hrvatska gigante al sam pola šipac imam i sprske krvi brate imam krvi iz cijelog balkana od bosne do crne gore babe Latinke mi

A kako to da te tek sada vidim brate, pokažite se vi balkanci opet se skrivate IMA DA BUDEMO NAJAČI JES ČUJO SINE , JESI VIDIO ONAJ THREAD DI SAM NAPRAVIO PREZENTACIJU O CRNOJ PILULI

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate
come to balkan and see for yourself

Its mostly in mountain regions and big cities tho

• JFL
  • +1

mountain people of herzegovina and montenegro are most successful and they come to beograd and zagreb to take strong positions and control everything so nobody like them

• +1
Nope, I wish I was joking honestly, when I see threads saying "Fuck tall women, I hate getting mogged by 6' women", I chuckle, because 6' women is nothing compared to here.

hrvatska gigante al sam pola šipac imam i sprske krvi brate imam krvi iz cijelog balkana od bosne do crne gore babe Latinke mi

A kako to da te tek sada vidim brate, pokažite se vi balkanci opet se skrivate IMA DA BUDEMO NAJAČI JES ČUJO SINE , JESI VIDIO ONAJ THREAD DI SAM NAPRAVIO PREZENTACIJU O CRNOJ PILULI
Ne postujem skorije ovde, posalji link za taj thread

• JFL

I dont understand their diet are far minder developped than here in Belgium Netherlands or it is just genetics, Slavic men in Russia are pretty short

Nope, I wish I was joking honestly, when I see threads saying "Fuck tall women, I hate getting mogged by 6' women", I chuckle, because 6' women is nothing compared to here.

Ne postujem skorije ovde, posalji link za taj thread
So if they don't date down in height how can they date at all? They need Chad above 6 feet 7 with good frame :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
fuckiing americans and their cucked preference for short women
short and soft women 😪

angular maestheric tall queens 😻😼:blackpill:

• Love it
Reactions: Lihito
So if they don't date down in height how can they date at all, they need Chad above 6 feet 7 with good frame :lul::lul::lul:
and thats exactly what they have here JFL:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

But for the most part women here are not like american women to shame men on height tbh i mostly LARP about being bullie dfor height because im mentaly stupid tbh but no one actually insulted me ever. Even my manlet NT 5 foot 6 friend is dating this 5 foot 9 sexy tomboi JFL she has a great body and face but personality of a teen guy she is literaly perfect:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• +1

But for the most part women here are not like american women to shame men on height tbh i mostly LARP about being bullie dfor height because im mentaly stupid tbh but no one actually insulted me ever. Even my manlet NT 5 foot 6 friend is dating this 5 foot 9 sexy tomboi JFL she has a great body and face but personality of a teen guy she is literaly perfect:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
So why came them at the western countries for a living if we are more short here? That makes no sense tbh

Belgium is full of Ukrainians Polland Russian girls by example

this jfl

5 5 gets treated normally even by 6 4 narrowfags

but tbh most west balkans are narrow tall
so the wide frame bone tall is as rare as in every other place

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Deleted member 15309
I dont understand their diet are far minder developped than here in Belgium Netherlands or it is just genetics, Slavic men in Russia are pretty short
maybe we have more neaderthal or some shit dunno

• JFL
So if they don't date down in height how can they date at all? They need Chad above 6 feet 7 with good frame :lul::lul::lul:
i will do a observation on this when i can broski and maybe report with pics if i dont get caught

• +1
Reactions: Madhate and Mrinfinityx
i will do a observation on this when i can broski and maybe report with pics if i dont get caught
Post them i want to see that to believe it, I never saw a 6 feet 4 woman in my country during 27 y of existence

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
Molim te uradi to haha, niko ne veruje ovde kad kazem kolki su ljudi lmao, bice dobar blackpill thread

Im torn between cringe and mirin. :sick::love:

South slavs and east slavs arent necessarily all genetically related lmao. Culture/language does not equal genetics/blood.

• +1
Molim te uradi to haha, niko ne veruje ovde kad kazem kolki su ljudi lmao, bice dobar blackpill thread
jedva čekam kad sakupim slike

aj brate ako ti nije problem i ti pomozi pa za jedno par tjedana PM da vidimo šta smo sakupili

• +1
South slavs and east slavs arent necessarily all genetically related lmao. Culture/language does not equal genetics/blood.
But with Russian empire and later URSS areas they were probably mixed and reproduced with Russian people?

But with URSS area they are probably mixed and reproduced with bolcheviks people from Russia?
uh... no?

Most south slavs (actually this goes for most people in the balkans in general) are descended from native paternal ancestors, and share the same paternal haplogroup I with northern europeans. Haplogroup I is known for being associated with people that have tall heights.

• +1