Lost my last 2 friends. (long post)

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Few weeks ago I went on a holiday to Berlin with my last 2 friends. Knew them since my childhood.

First friend I lost:

At some point the discussion was about women, dating, society. We all know from eachother that we do poorly with women and were not the best looking guys. (although they obviously dont like talking about this fact)
Anyways I made a statement about how I dislike how society makes it seem like female lives are harder than men's, especially considering how easy it is for women to date and the advantages they can get with that. How society treats young women much better than young men, etc.

1 of them disagreed with me completely, referring to 2 female friends he has that cry a lot and both visit psychologists. Telling me that I am wrong and it's clear that women have it much harder than men.

Note: I know both of these female friends, not as closely as he does, but I've had several conversations with them. Been to parties with them, was in the same student club as one of them, etc.
These female friends of his are not 'femcels' that would struggle in any way:

1 is a stacylite. Has dated the jock of the biggest fraternity of my city, then dumped him to date another jock. I was part of that fraternity, was weird seeing a 6'4 chadlite get dumped and cry ngl. I think it ruined his reputation at that fraternity forever, he quit the next year. Anyways typical privileged stacylite life, she's from a rich family too.

and 1 is a make-up maxxed HTB. Has slept around with rich older men in big cities around the world since she was 18yo. At a drinking game she confessed to me she cheated on 2 of her past boyfriends. She's generally known as a girl that hoes around. She's on dating apps a lot although she doesn't meet many guys from there, she will screenshot pathetic messages/dickpics that she gets and show them to us when were chilling, drunk and bored. for entertainment.
Fun fact: I've talked to this girl about skincare routines in the past and she told me I am the only guy she knows that's on retin lol.

Anyways both of them are way out of our leagues and none of us could ever date them, maybe the HTB at some point but unlikely.
These 2 women are the typical 'privileged young women', but both of them visit therapists.

You can probably guess already where this conversation went.

I told my friend that he shouldn't take their struggles as serious, because they are women and they will visit therapists for the smallest of issues. Unlike guys, guys like us, that wouldn't do such a thing.
My friend got mad at me for talking shit about his female friends, told me they cry all the time and they have it much harder than men. That life is stacked against women and there's far more pressure on women than men. That his female friends are dealing with pressure to settle-down in a relationship already at 26yo, while we as guys don't have any of that. That they are discriminated against professionally for being women and they tell him this. That feminism hasn't gone far enough yet and we need 'positive discrimination' against men, put women in power, to counter the sexism that women face. Etc this kinda stuff.

During this the other friend was mostly silent and didn't participate much in the conversation. Anyways I ended the conversation here because things were getting heated. The vibe/mood was kinda ruined for the rest of the day for all of us. Untill we talked it through shortly while we were on XTC at a rave, apologized for misunderstandings, etc. Things were good after that, but I definitely feel a barrier between us, a rift since then.
He started a conversation about women/feminism again the next day with the other friend. I said: yeah I am not joining this convo, cya guys later.

We haven't talked much anymore since Berlin.
I am not good friends with him anymore tbh. It's over.

Anyways my other friend, the one that was also in Berlin. He was sorta mediating between us back then, didn't really take a stance. Still talk to him regularly.

We had a few hours of conversation yesterday, because of a girl (typical). He has been in the friendzone of this hot JB for years now while she was in a relationship. Their relationship broke off, he waited to make a move till she was going to be over her ex. Turns out she didn't need any time to get over him and started hoeing around immediately. Telling my friendzoned friend about the guys she's fucking. He got pissed and made a move, got rejected and their friendship ended too.

He was asking me about advice on what to do, how to get over her, if he did anything wrong, etc.

I was caging inside since it's just so typical female behavior, but I didn't say anything, didn't judge the girl he is/was in love with.
I found myself giving bluepilled advice to him, unlike the typical red/blackpills I spill out to him. I am just not interested in confrontation for telling people the truth anymore? Probably cuz of the confrontation in Berlin.

Woke up today thinking about this shit during my morning coffee and decided to write this essay.

I am questioning whether my relationship with this guy is anything more than superficial at this point, if I can't be myself and have to censor my real thoughts with you. At that point you're just another schmuck to me with no other value than what you bring to the table in terms of social status/experiences/jokes/knowledge, etc.
At that point I have to play a role, an act, around you just like I have to around my colleagues, girls I am dating, strangers, etc.

I think I lost my last friend. They're both just acquintainces now.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Baldingman1998, TrestIsBest and 22 others
Dnrd but fuck them

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 21001 and 4 others
1 is a stacylite. Has dated the jock of the biggest fraternity of my city, then dumped him to date another jock. I was part of that fraternity, was weird seeing a 6'4 chadlite get dumped and cry ngl. I think it ruined his reputation at that fraternity forever, he quit the next year. Anyways typical privileged stacylite life, she's from a rich family too.

and 1 is a make-up maxxed HTB. Has slept around with rich older men in big cities around the world since she was 18yo. At a drinking game she confessed to me she cheated on 2 of her past boyfriends. She's generally known as a girl that hoes around. She's on dating apps a lot although she doesn't meet many guys from there, she will screenshot pathetic messages/dickpics that she gets and show them to us when were chilling, drunk and bored. for entertainment.

We had a few hours of conversation yesterday, because of a girl (typical). He has been in the friendzone of this hot JB for years now while she was in a relationship. Their relationship broke off, he waited to make a move till she was going to be over her ex. Turns out she didn't need any time to get over him and started hoeing around immediately. Telling my friendzoned friend about the guys she's fucking. He got pissed and made a move, got rejected and their friendship ended too.

I was caging inside since it's just so typical female behavior, but I didn't say anything, didn't judge the girl he is/was in love with.
I found myself giving bluepilled advice to him, unlike the typical red/blackpills I spill out to him. I am just not interested in confrontation for telling people the truth anymore? Probably cuz of the confrontation in Berlin.
This is all i need to know about the sad miserable state of the average man, and the completely opposite life HTB+ live.

What would you rate both your friends? What's their height? Do they have money?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Xangsane and MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 15827 and Moggie
tl:dr

got into confrontation with my friends because they are feminists

i dont consider them to be friends anymore.
dnrd but male feminists are not your friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, TrestIsBest, TheAbyssinian and 9 others
they weren't really your friends

Cucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, TrestIsBest, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Redpilling normies on female nature and the fact that men have it actually worse in many ways never ends good.
Even if you pull out evidence for all your claims they won’t accept it and call you a misogynist.

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 14392, TrestIsBest and 12 others
This is all i need to know about the sad miserable state of the average man, and the completely opposite life HTB+ live.
Yup. He could've had an argument if the women he was referring to were some run of the mill beckies being pump n dumped by HTNs or something. But the fact that the women he's referring to as 'having it tough' are some of the most priviliged entities in society was just too much of a joke to me to take him seriously.

What would you rate both your friends? What's their height? Do they have money?
3PSL skinnyfat 5'10 guy. If he would post here everyone would say it's over for him. It's the feminist guy with the stacylite+HTB friend I got into a confrontation with in Berlin. He does well financially for his age (26), but nothing special or something to be admired in any way.
He's always dating some LTB asian girl nowadays. Although he was a virgin well into his twenties.
Also he is NTmaxxing/NTmaxxed. Has the fashionable clothing, mainstream opinions, hobbies, has a decent social life.

The other guy: 3.5PSL lean 5'9 guy. Again everyone would say it's over for him if he posted here. The guy that was friendzoned by the hot JB for years. He has absolutely 0 money and is known as a cheap-ass. If you go to restaurants with him he will not order a drink with his food, and go to the toilet to drink tapwater, to save money :lul:
He is non-NT. Has an alternative sense of fashion, weird hobbies, alt but good music taste. He's low inhib though and doesn't let the fact that people make fun of him for being ugly/weird stop him from putting himself out there. Also a great dancer.
Virgin well into his twenties, but has all kinds of weird sexual shit happen to him over the years. Like losing his virginity in a foursome, getting a blowjob in the middle of a club by a drunk stacylite nordic girl, and more.
He has FwB's with girls in open relationships with another guy every now and then (happened twice now), makes out with women at parties more often than you would think, but has never had a real relationship or girlfriend yet and no real sex-life. Mediocre social-life.

I've known both of them since my childhood, when I was also a 3PSL abomination. I've always been jestermaxxed around them, but also always been known as the 'tough' guy.
Now I am looksmaxxed at ~4PSL and at 6'0, mogging them both in my current state. Although I am probably the worst off mentally at this point ngl. Although that also has to do with having a far worse childhood than they did, and the fact I have no family/parents.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Danish_Retard, BigBundaSlapper and 5 others
3PSL skinnyfat 5'10 guy. If he would post here everyone would say it's over for him. It's the feminist guy with the stacylite+HTB friend I got into a confrontation with in Berlin. He does well financially for his age (26), but nothing special or something to be admired in any way.
He's always dating some mediocre-looking asian girl nowadays.

The other guy: 3.5PSL lean 5'9 guy. Again everyone would say it's over for him if he posted here. The guy that was friendzoned by the hot JB for years. He has absolutely 0 money and is known as a cheap-ass. If you go to restaurants with him he will not order a drink with his food, and go to the toilet to drink tapwater, to save money :lul:
LMFAO. Yeah being below average nowadays is setting yourself up for failure

I've known both of them since my childhood, when I was also a 3PSL abomination. I've always been jestermaxxed around them, but also always been known as the 'tough' guy.
Now I am looksmaxxed at ~4PSL and at 6'0, mogging them both in my current state. Although I am probably the worst off mentally at this point ngl.
You are ~4.5 PSL and yes there is a big difference between being completely average and being (slightly) above average.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 20452
LMFAO. Yeah being below average nowadays is setting yourself up for failure

You are ~4.5 PSL and yes there is a big difference between being completely average and being (slightly) above average.
Disagree on 4.5psl part but doesn't really matter. Anyways I don't really feel like socializing with these friends much anymore.

The only issue is I don't have any other social contacts, so it's more of an issue of scarcity and not having anyone else to chill with, go on holidays with. But whatever.

I think being 3PSL in my childhood fucked over my way to socialize. I always socialize with below-average looking guys now IRL. But then get annoyed by their lifestyle/views.
When I socialize with normie+-looking people I feel like I am a fraud/acting and can't be my 'true self'. That they aren't gonna like me. Which is probably the image I have of myself formed by being a 3PSL abomination in my childhood. So I end up being uninterested in socializing with these ppl too.

Mehh I am too mentally ill for this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Daniel Plainview and Johnnybegood
If you go to restaurants with him he will not order a drink with his food, and go to the toilet to drink tapwater, to save money :lul:
Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Biiyo03, TheAbyssinian and 3 others
I understood why you lost the first guy but didnt understand what did the other friend do wrong. you mean he only talks to you when he wants advice?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MoggerGaston
I recently faced a similar thing my friend and we were pushing each other button lightly just boys joking. he tells me you barely know how to ride a bike and how I'm ND (he is not blackpilled doesnt know about it) i told him ok youre 5 7. just messing around then things escalate with some slurs still all was cool. i told him you have an inflated ego he got angry and wanted to turn it into a fight telling me end this convo now before it escalates. jfl proved my point and lost a long good friend

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator, Danish_Retard, Daniel Plainview and 1 other person
Did you try to restore friendship?
1475526224748262.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Pumanator, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
I understood why you lost the first guy but didnt understand what did the other friend do wrong. you mean he only talks to you when he wants advice?
He didn't do anything wrong, but I don't feel like I can be myself around him anymore.

He asked me for advice and I know he's not gonna like the advice I would give him, so I gave him some bluepill garbage instead cuz that's what people want to hear.
Is what it is, I am not made for social contact tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Daniel Plainview and Coompill
such is the plight of being acquainted with people vastly below yourself. it’s like a herder of sheep trying to explain itself to the animals why he does such things. pointless. they’ll never understand.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Catawampus, Danish_Retard, forevergymcelling and 2 others
Talking to bluepilled normies doesn’t feel the same anymore after the blackpill. It just feels like talking to a brick wall and that you have to fake yourself when talking to people.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Catawampus, Danish_Retard and 3 others
so I gave him some bluepill garbage instead cuz that's what people want to hear.
Even blackpillers are gaslighting hard irl :lul:
Over for nonNTnonChadcels :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Daniel Plainview, aBetterMii and 1 other person
I was talking to an old Indian guy (60, 5’6) at my new job and the topic of dating eventually came up. With those stats he’s obv lived a brutal life especially in dating, however since OLD didn’t exist and he lived mainly in Malaysia - he’d dated around 6 girls in his life with fwbs in between(indian, Asians, white, latinas).

It was amazing, it’s like the only person I’ve talked to where I didn’t have to hold my tongue and be politically correct. Ofc he completely agreed with lookstheory and predeterminism. So we sperged about covid being depop and control, trannies, why marriage is a sham and the dating world.

Very talkative guy, went from accountant to working entry levels in the west - brutal. Cus the education isn’t recognized. Against working too, says it takes time the most valuable currency. So only works twice a week and travels with savings

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BigBundaSlapper, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
They are feminists cos they don’t know any better

Show him some blackpill stats like the landwhale tinder experiments vs avg guy etc.

And some studies against women and then maybe he will understand. U haven’t got anything to lose now really do u?

They are feminists cos they don’t know any better

Show him some blackpill stats like the landwhale tinder experiments vs avg guy etc.

And some studies against women and then maybe he will understand. U haven’t got anything to lose now really do u?
He already knows even ugly women get hundreds of matches/messages on online-dating apps.
But he said: 'All men on those apps only use women for sex and women don't get anything out of it'.

There's no point in argueing with ppl like this.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BigBundaSlapper, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
He already knows even ugly women get hundreds of matches/messages on online-dating apps.
But he said: 'All men on those apps only use women for sex and women don't get anything out of it'.

There's no point in argueing with ppl like this.
Yeah I couldn’t be friends with someone like that

Shame u may have lost him tho

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
I need to accept the sigma lone-wolf life I've been given.
I lost my last bro last year. It’s shit man. At least it’s not toxic but it’s lonely and disconnected from the world not having anyone to hang out with

• So Sad
ib
He didn't do anything wrong, but I don't feel like I can be myself around him anymore.

He asked me for advice and I know he's not gonna like the advice I would give him, so I gave him some bluepill garbage instead cuz that's what people want to hear.
i feel you. or the person who asks you just to argue or not listen(will ask same question again) i just say idk or yeah ure right

• +1
Welcome to the mother fucking club of loneliness and not being understood by anyone.

have a seat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MoggerGaston
Honestly so retarded. You spent years spewing the same BP shit they did now you seem like the one who's "changed" and you can be sure they'll try to ruin your rep behind your back. You shouldn't be trying to save someone who has BP brain damage, recipe for self-destruction of your social circle.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Daniel Plainview and MoggerGaston
Honestly so retarded. You spent years spewing the same BP shit they did now you seem like the one who's "changed" and you can be sure they'll try to ruin your rep behind your back. You shouldn't be trying to save someone who has BP brain damage, recipe for self-destruction of your social circle.
These people don't want me to succeed tbh. They don't want to be mogged.

These people don't want me to succeed tbh. They don't want to be mogged.
Of course they don't but that's not the point. Their insecurity about getting mogged isn't going to fuel them to loosmaxx themselves, it's going to fuel their desire to talk shit about you behind your back and "bring you back to their level" because everyone will think you'll a misogynist or racist or whatever. They don't get results cause they look like a 2 week old turd but you won't either cause you'll be socially toxic. That's the crab bucket games losers like your "friends" play.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Bipedal Dog, forevergymcelling and 3 others
Of course they don't but that's not the point. Their insecurity about getting mogged isn't going to fuel them to loosmaxx themselves, it's going to fuel their desire to talk shit about you behind your back and "bring you back to their level" because everyone will think you'll a misogynist or racist or whatever. They don't get results cause they look like a 2 week old turd but you won't either cause you'll be socially toxic. That's the crab bucket games losers like your "friends" play.
With a new life (looks/wealth/status) you need new friends I guess. Can't be with the same people again.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Danish_Retard, Daniel Plainview and 1 other person
With a new life (looks/wealth/status) you need new friends I guess. Can't be with the same people again.
Exactly, when I see my old friends I completely downplay how well I'm doing compared to them, spew some BP's or even light RP's with some, pretend all my success is "luck" or I barely try.

Then we go to a bar or club and I mog them into oblivion.

After I'll downplay the mogging by saying something like "Guess I got lucky tonight, it could be the opposite way next time".

Keeps their ego intact and neutralizes their desire to ruin my rep while still allowing me to mog them every few months when I see them. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Daniel Plainview and MoggerGaston
Exactly, when I see my old friends I completely downplay how well I'm doing compared to them, spew some BP's or even light RP's with some, pretend all my success is "luck" or I barely try.

Then we go to a bar or club and I mog them into oblivion.

After I'll downplay the mogging by saying something like "Guess I got lucky tonight, it could be the opposite way next time".

Keeps their ego intact and neutralizes their desire to ruin my rep while still allowing me to mog them every few months when I see them. :lul:
Very based tbh, but it's by far the best strategy.

• +1
Reactions: OnlyWs
At least you got your friends on this looksmax forum.

• Love it
I need to accept the sigma lone-wolf life I've been given.
This is my plight too rn. Its so lonely to lose close friend you bang out with or talk to multiple times a week to just radio silence. We are truly gods lonely men

• +1
There are no friends in this world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CUCAGRANDE, Daniel Plainview and MoggerGaston
Sounds like you've been hanging around with some low T, unsuccessful subhumans. If you consider yourself different from them, stop hanging out with them. The more you hang out with them the more you will BE like them. So find some new friends that are respectable. It will be hard though.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Biiyo03, Danish_Retard and 3 others
> hoes around a lot
> Maher/Gandy only

But yea women lives are very easy bcz normies want htb/stacylites
My friends are kinda blackpilled, not autism tier like this forum tho

This is the end goal of feminism, they spout the feminist tropes over and over. They do this to have an excuse for their failures in life.

Not enough women in STEM? "It's because we're oppressed!" - Reality is that women don't want to do tough subjects at school.
Not enough women CEO's? "It's because we're oppressed!" - Reality is that women don't make good leaders and are terrible judges of character.
Women with perfect lives visiting psychologists and taking antidepressants? "It's mens faults, they did this!" - Reality is that they have no plan for their life, no future goals and just live on a whim. They have no control over their sexual urges and reject all traditional values.

There are more but can't think of them rn. But it's all an illusion to trick weak men into thinking they have it harder.

JFL at having male friends period, only hang out with females or become a vocel wizard while you looksmax

• JFL
Losing a friend. Over disagreement on the topic of women.
Niggas need to learn, not to break friendships over different opinions on trivial subject matters.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Elvisandreaa
delusional friendzone guy. Doesn't sound that bad.

Could you
just nit tell him, friendzone you can't escape that

Psl autismo bro lol

Man just chill, keep blackpill to yourself. When normies tell u bluepilled shit, just say bluepilled shit back and laugh at them in your head

• +1
Reactions: Moggable and alriodai
Few weeks ago I went on a holiday to Berlin with my last 2 friends. Knew them since my childhood.

First friend I lost:

At some point the discussion was about women, dating, society. We all know from eachother that we do poorly with women and were not the best looking guys. (although they obviously dont like talking about this fact)
Anyways I made a statement about how I dislike how society makes it seem like female lives are harder than men's, especially considering how easy it is for women to date and the advantages they can get with that. How society treats young women much better than young men, etc.

1 of them disagreed with me completely, referring to 2 female friends he has that cry a lot and both visit psychologists. Telling me that I am wrong and it's clear that women have it much harder than men.

Note: I know both of these female friends, not as closely as he does, but I've had several conversations with them. Been to parties with them, was in the same student club as one of them, etc.
These female friends of his are not 'femcels' that would struggle in any way:

Fun fact: I've talked to this girl about skincare routines in the past and she told me I am the only guy she knows that's on retin lol.

Anyways both of them are way out of our leagues and none of us could ever date them, maybe the HTB at some point but unlikely.
These 2 women are the typical 'privileged young women', but both of them visit therapists.

You can probably guess already where this conversation went.

I told my friend that he shouldn't take their struggles as serious, because they are women and they will visit therapists for the smallest of issues. Unlike guys, guys like us, that wouldn't do such a thing.
My friend got mad at me for talking shit about his female friends, told me they cry all the time and they have it much harder than men. That life is stacked against women and there's far more pressure on women than men. That his female friends are dealing with pressure to settle-down in a relationship already at 26yo, while we as guys don't have any of that. That they are discriminated against professionally for being women and they tell him this. That feminism hasn't gone far enough yet and we need 'positive discrimination' against men, put women in power, to counter the sexism that women face. Etc this kinda stuff.

During this the other friend was mostly silent and didn't participate much in the conversation. Anyways I ended the conversation here because things were getting heated. The vibe/mood was kinda ruined for the rest of the day for all of us. Untill we talked it through shortly while we were on XTC at a rave, apologized for misunderstandings, etc. Things were good after that, but I definitely feel a barrier between us, a rift since then.
He started a conversation about women/feminism again the next day with the other friend. I said: yeah I am not joining this convo, cya guys later.

We haven't talked much anymore since Berlin.
I am not good friends with him anymore tbh. It's over.

Anyways my other friend, the one that was also in Berlin. He was sorta mediating between us back then, didn't really take a stance. Still talk to him regularly.

He was asking me about advice on what to do, how to get over her, if he did anything wrong, etc.

Woke up today thinking about this shit during my morning coffee and decided to write this essay.

I am questioning whether my relationship with this guy is anything more than superficial at this point, if I can't be myself and have to censor my real thoughts with you. At that point you're just another schmuck to me with no other value than what you bring to the table in terms of social status/experiences/jokes/knowledge, etc.
At that point I have to play a role, an act, around you just like I have to around my colleagues, girls I am dating, strangers, etc.

I think I lost my last friend. They're both just acquintainces now.
Your friends sound like utter fucking pussies tbh, not even worth being friends with faggots like that. And don't be mistaken, these two faggots will throw you under the bus the first opportunity they get just for a mere wiff of pussy.

It's why all my friends are blackpilled jocks or slayers

Not worth being friends with incels unless they literally don't care about getting women

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Redpilling normies on female nature and the fact that men have it actually worse in many ways never ends good.
Even if you pull out evidence for all your claims they won’t accept it and call you a misogynist.
I think you have to be a slayer for this to work tbh

Otherwise they will just call you out for not getting shit. It would be like a poor man telling his poor friends why millionaires are rich. But when a millionaire says it, it holds way more credibility.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Biiyo03 and germanlooks
OP should take this as fuel to ascend and mog these two weirdos into the grave. Rub it in their faces too

Bluepilled jokes like this need to be humiliated

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and alriodai
Bunch of cucks
I would totally agree with their point of view if they were good looking, but you told us here that they don't do well with women and they're probably LTNs to normies facially

Imagine being unattractive and simping for women JFL

OP should take this as fuel to ascend and mog these two weirdos into the grave. Rub it in their faces too

Bluepilled jokes like this need to be humiliated
Looksmax and ascend is the only true way

Losing a friend. Over disagreement on the topic of women.
Niggas need to learn, not to break friendships over different opinions on trivial subject matters.
They were never his friends to start with tbh

Experiencing something similar with mine. Especially my cucked faggot best friend who at this point is a complete drone for a ltb