Success Lost my virginity today

WontStopNorwooding

WontStopNorwooding

Iconic and funny user
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Posts
11,525
Reputation
35,505
Time online
76d 50m
Lost my virginity today. I turned 19 a month ago.
Fingered a 2/10 curry hoe and fucked her in Pretzel Dip position while she was saying bhai to me. Groped her ass and tits, was whispering in her ear. Came in her pussy. Smelled like curry.

And I can now honestly say that shit is overhyped as fuck. I mean don't get me wrong it was good, it just wasn't amazing. Or even that much better than just jerking off. kjsbdfiusdf @kjsbdfiusdf seems to be right. Would legit rather shitpost here, jelq, and play a good video game with some online friends lol.

All that looksmaxxing stress and work, for what?

Unironically, just focus on yourself guys.


Congratulate me bros.
gamma @gamma cloUder @cloUder PingPong @PingPong looksmaxxer234 @looksmaxxer234 W @WannabeJock germanlooks @germanlooks n0rthface @n0rthface Baldingman1998 @Baldingman1998 gigi @gigi
 
aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Nintendo Wiicel
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Posts
1,657
Reputation
1,682
Time online
15d 22h 42m
Did use condom? Condom makes sex not feel so good. Without condom is like heaven (if she is not loose)
 
WontStopNorwooding

WontStopNorwooding

Iconic and funny user
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Posts
11,525
Reputation
35,505
Time online
76d 50m
aBetterMii said:
Did use condom? Condom makes sex not feel so good. Without condom is like heaven (if she is not loose)
yeah I went in raw
 
Last edited:
Over

Over

Just have “xD” in your bio theory mastermind
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
13,785
Reputation
35,907
Time online
124d 17h 4m
WontStopNorwooding said:
Lost my virginity today. I turned 19 a month ago.
Fingered a 2/10 curry hoe and fucked her in Pretzel Dip position while she was saying bhai to me. Groped her ass and tits, was whispering in her ear. Came in her pussy. Smelled like curry.

And I can now honestly say that shit is overhyped as fuck. I mean don't get me wrong it was good, it just wasn't amazing. Or even that much better than just jerking off. kjsbdfiusdf @kjsbdfiusdf seems to be right. Would legit rather shitpost here, jelq, and play a good video game with some online friends lol.

All that looksmaxxing stress and work, for what?

Unironically, just focus on yourself guys.


Congratulate me bros.
gamma @gamma cloUder @cloUder PingPong @PingPong looksmaxxer234 @looksmaxxer234 W @WannabeJock germanlooks @germanlooks n0rthface @n0rthface Baldingman1998 @Baldingman1998 gigi @gigi
Unironically as I said as well, it’s overrated and playing stalker or some other favorite games mogs
 
W

WannabeJock

Zephir
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
7,284
Reputation
10,315
Time online
37d 15h 10m
BrendioEEE said:
It's better when the girl is attractive and loves you, and not some smelly indian prostitute.
Who cares literally ? A healthy male wouldnt think this way
 
WontStopNorwooding

WontStopNorwooding

Iconic and funny user
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Posts
11,525
Reputation
35,505
Time online
76d 50m
germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Joined
Aug 10, 2021
Posts
6,494
Reputation
17,275
Time online
62d 3h 11m
Can confirm I was the 2/10 curry hoe
 
W

WannabeJock

Zephir
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
7,284
Reputation
10,315
Time online
37d 15h 10m
BrendioEEE said:
Wrong, a healthy male would think this way, and most men aren't healthy.
A healthy male would fuck everything in actual nature, think about your early teenage years, your libido gets corrupted by porn over years
 
ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Zephir
Joined
Mar 19, 2021
Posts
5,453
Reputation
7,613
Time online
45d 10h 52m
True I found it overrated too, but tbf I wasn't attracted to the girl. Would def do again tho.

Ur thread got way more replies:feelswhy::feelswhy:
 
WontStopNorwooding

WontStopNorwooding

Iconic and funny user
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Posts
11,525
Reputation
35,505
Time online
76d 50m
ShowerMaxxing said:
True I found it overrated too, but tbf I wasn't attracted to the girl. Would def do again tho.

Ur thread got way more replies:feelswhy::feelswhy:
yeah
ur slay was a landwhale no?
mine is a bit chubby but not fat
 
ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Zephir
Joined
Mar 19, 2021
Posts
5,453
Reputation
7,613
Time online
45d 10h 52m
WontStopNorwooding said:
This is the only thing a baldcel like me could get :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:



over for me!!!!!
How am I older than u:lul: U look 34
 
WontStopNorwooding

WontStopNorwooding

Iconic and funny user
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Posts
11,525
Reputation
35,505
Time online
76d 50m
ShowerMaxxing said:
How am I older than u:lul: U look 34
balding bro...
how old are u?
 
OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Both hotter and uglier than the average guy tbh
Joined
Oct 17, 2019
Posts
11,797
Reputation
21,000
Time online
166d 18h 45m
WontStopNorwooding

WontStopNorwooding

Iconic and funny user
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Posts
11,525
Reputation
35,505
Time online
76d 50m
TsarTsar444 @TsarTsar444 dont know if I should be happy or not?
 
WontStopNorwooding

WontStopNorwooding

Iconic and funny user
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Posts
11,525
Reputation
35,505
Time online
76d 50m
Umbra said:
It was nice knowing you, enjoy your free stds :feelsgood:
she only fucked one guy before me

he must've been desperate like me
 
Umbra

Umbra

Waiting for societal collapse
Joined
Apr 20, 2021
Posts
575
Reputation
926
Time online
14d 22h 11m
WontStopNorwooding said:
she only fucked one guy before me

he must've been desperate like me
Over for guys that go to cigani to fuck:forcedsmile:
 
WontStopNorwooding

WontStopNorwooding

Iconic and funny user
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Posts
11,525
Reputation
35,505
Time online
76d 50m
Umbra said:
Over for guys that go to cigani to fuck:forcedsmile:
problem?
im baldcel
 
Umbra

Umbra

Waiting for societal collapse
Joined
Apr 20, 2021
Posts
575
Reputation
926
Time online
14d 22h 11m
WontStopNorwooding said:
problem?
im baldcel
Just Dwayne the rock johnsonmaxx bro
 
Umbra

Umbra

Waiting for societal collapse
Joined
Apr 20, 2021
Posts
575
Reputation
926
Time online
14d 22h 11m
WontStopNorwooding said:
meanwhile the slut I fucked....
View attachment 1416628

im roping bros :feelswhy::feelswhy:

gamma @gamma cloUder @cloUder n0rthface @n0rthface looksmaxxer234 @looksmaxxer234
Cat a costat? Atata ii trebuie sa aibe fite si sa fie scumpa ca merg si ii dau capac
 
WontStopNorwooding

WontStopNorwooding

Iconic and funny user
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Posts
11,525
Reputation
35,505
Time online
76d 50m
Umbra said:
Cat a costat? Atata ii trebuie sa aibe fite si sa fie scumpa ca merg si ii dau capac
a fost pe gratis vere
in plm nu plateam nimic pe jegoasa asta
 
Umbra

Umbra

Waiting for societal collapse
Joined
Apr 20, 2021
Posts
575
Reputation
926
Time online
14d 22h 11m
WontStopNorwooding said:
a fost pe gratis vere
in plm nu plateam nimic pe jegoasa asta
Cum pl ai agatat-o ? jbw:lul:? Ma gandeam ca era prostituata ca 90% dintre tiganci
 
WontStopNorwooding

WontStopNorwooding

Iconic and funny user
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Posts
11,525
Reputation
35,505
Time online
76d 50m
Umbra said:
Cum pl ai agatat-o ? jbw:lul:? Ma gandeam ca era prostituata ca 90% dintre tiganci
era sparta coaie
bagase ceva si probabil era horny
 
PingPong

PingPong

ƃuᴉɹous sᴉ uɐɯ plo ǝɥʇ ˙ƃuᴉɹnod s’ʇᴉ 'ƃuᴉuᴉɐɹ s’ʇ
Joined
Jun 21, 2021
Posts
9,578
Reputation
15,235
Time online
65d 6h 13m
WontStopNorwooding said:
PingPong @PingPong would u?
Wouldn't touch her with a 12 foot pole.
 
WontStopNorwooding

WontStopNorwooding

Iconic and funny user
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Posts
11,525
Reputation
35,505
Time online
76d 50m
PingPong said:
Wouldn't touch her with a 12 foot pole.
why?
do u prefer to be incel?
 
Big Nosecel

Big Nosecel

Hesitation is defeat. -Sword Saint
Joined
Jul 24, 2021
Posts
1,180
Reputation
1,265
Time online
21d 23h 1m
I felt the same way. After the first time I was like wtf is the point of this. But then I had sex again and now it won't stop.. help :feelswhy:
 
PingPong

PingPong

ƃuᴉɹous sᴉ uɐɯ plo ǝɥʇ ˙ƃuᴉɹnod s’ʇᴉ 'ƃuᴉuᴉɐɹ s’ʇ
Joined
Jun 21, 2021
Posts
9,578
Reputation
15,235
Time online
65d 6h 13m
WontStopNorwooding said:
why?
do u prefer to be incel?
100%. I'm just not attracted in the slightest tbh.
 
R

reborn

Apprentice
Joined
Aug 12, 2018
Posts
257
Reputation
522
Time online
3d 6h 57m
WontStopNorwooding said:
yeah I went in raw

That will be a nice half curry half incel babies. If it's a boy then it's over for the baby.
 
WontStopNorwooding

WontStopNorwooding

Iconic and funny user
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Posts
11,525
Reputation
35,505
Time online
76d 50m
PingPong said:
100%. I'm just not attracted in the slightest tbh.
Not horny enough maybe
 
Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
Joined
May 21, 2019
Posts
12,504
Reputation
29,175
Time online
160d 16h 49m
WontStopNorwooding said:
meanwhile the slut I fucked....
View attachment 1416628

im roping bros :feelswhy::feelswhy:

gamma @gamma cloUder @cloUder n0rthface @n0rthface looksmaxxer234 @looksmaxxer234
Just do the paper bag on head maneuver and ur good dawg
 
PingPong

PingPong

ƃuᴉɹous sᴉ uɐɯ plo ǝɥʇ ˙ƃuᴉɹnod s’ʇᴉ 'ƃuᴉuᴉɐɹ s’ʇ
Joined
Jun 21, 2021
Posts
9,578
Reputation
15,235
Time online
65d 6h 13m
WontStopNorwooding said:
Not horny enough maybe
23 days nofap. I'm telling you bro i have a huge dislike for these types of women and this is what 90% of the UK looks like
 
R

reborn

Apprentice
Joined
Aug 12, 2018
Posts
257
Reputation
522
Time online
3d 6h 57m
PingPong said:
100%. I'm just not attracted in the slightest tbh.

I like that animation of Jennifer Conelly selling her ass for crack. One of the reasons I LOVE capitalism.
 
WontStopNorwooding

WontStopNorwooding

Iconic and funny user
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Posts
11,525
Reputation
35,505
Time online
76d 50m
PingPong said:
23 days nofap. I'm telling you bro i have a huge dislike for these types of women and this is what 90% of the UK looks like
Damn 90% of uk girls are gypsies :what:
 

Similar threads

ShitLife
Replies
34
Views
667
Htobrother
Htobrother
Serial Coomer
Replies
11
Views
433
Vermilioncore
Vermilioncore
gigi
Replies
12
Views
369
Deleted member 15595
Deleted member 15595
Zakamg
Replies
22
Views
430
chaddyboi66
chaddyboi66

Users who are viewing this thread

Top