Lotion/moisturizer

Meatboy

Meatboy

Bronze
Yo what lotion/moisturizer does everyone use? All the ones I see are loaded with PUFAs and bullshit ingredients. Is there any pure vitamin d creams out there? I'll be rubbing my balls and dick :ogre:

i use the cheapest one i can find at walmart

moisturizer is easy to make, it's just coconut oil with some essential oils, you can also add vitamin E oil to it.

moisturizer is easy to make, it's just coconut oil with some essential oils, you can also add vitamin E oil to it.
What other bases besides coconut oil can you use? I'm probably going to brew my own and do you just buy the liquid versions of vitamins and squirt them in the mix?

What other bases besides coconut oil can you use? I'm probably going to brew my own and do you just buy the liquid versions of vitamins and squirt them in the mix?
you can use shea butter, it's a bit harder to mix because the melting temperature is higher, just boil some water put a bowl over it and toss everything in there to mix it, don't continue to heat the batch itself though.

yes, you just squirt that shit in, be careful with what oils you use because some such as lavender are also hormone disrupting.

basil, clove, citrus, garlic, fennel, lemongrass, oregano, rosemary, and thyme have demonstrated significant antifungal activity against a broad range of fungal human pathogens, so these might be preferable.

• +1
Reactions: Meatboy
you can use shea butter, it's a bit harder to mix because the melting temperature is higher, just boil some water put a bowl over it and toss everything in there to mix it, don't continue to heat the batch itself though.

yes, you just squirt that shit in, be careful with what oils you use because some such as lavender are also hormone disrupting.

basil, clove, citrus, garlic, fennel, lemongrass, oregano, rosemary, and thyme have demonstrated significant antifungal activity against a broad range of fungal human pathogens, so these might be preferable.
Yo all these bases lower T/DHT. Can you formulate a blend that is T/DHT favorable and non hormone disrupting for me?

Yo all these bases lower T/DHT. Can you formulate a blend that is T/DHT favorable and non hormone disrupting for me?

rose-wood doesn't do this (I think but there's hardly any research on it), and smells pretty good, it's also widely available as an essential oil.

these aren't bases, they're just scent oils you add a few droplets of, you don't need to use them at all, shea butter has a cream-ish scent on it's own that's pretty pleasant.

rose-wood doesn't do this (I think but there's hardly any research on it), and smells pretty good, it's also widely available as an essential oil.

these aren't bases, they're just scent oils you add a few droplets of, you don't need to use them at all, shea butter has a cream-ish scent on it's own that's pretty pleasant.
Amazon product ASIN B08123LW9DI've been using this one in the meantime what do you think