Lots of plank exercice improve abs definition

polio

polio

Gold
I've been doing a lot of plank since the start of the year, on average I do maybe 10 minutes plank everyday, sometimes 15 minutes and I can see noticeable difference on my core/abs

I thought plank was only useful to get a flat stomach but it seems it is useful for abs definition

maybe it's not as efficient than normal abs but it works if you do it regularly

I didn't lose any weight, I have the same weight

lifefuel:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Static core exercises really work, unlike static exercises for other body parts(traps may be an exception). I used to do tons of weighted ab exercises, lately switched to McGill Big 3, and yeah they do wonders for me, so no need to fuck up my spine with those weighted spinal flexion exercises.

my theory is that abs is the last part that matters in a man

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 15827
Why do threads like this get made every day by annoying 15y olds that know shit ???

Jesus

my theory is that abs is the last part that matters in a man
This, they are literally the least important muscle, since they're not visible 99.9% of the time. Girls will literally not see it unless you're half naked in front of them so who cares.

:ogre: you know compound lifts are the best for abs right

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
I've been doing a lot of plank since the start of the year, on average I do maybe 10 minutes plank everyday, sometimes 15 minutes and I can see noticeable difference on my core/abs

I thought plank was only useful to get a flat stomach but it seems it is useful for abs definition

maybe it's not as efficient than normal abs but it works if you do it regularly

I didn't lose any weight, I have the same weight

lifefuel:ogre:
Post pics or cope

This, they are literally the least important muscle, since they're not visible 99.9% of the time. Girls will literally not see it unless you're half naked in front of them so who cares.
This is why Forearmmaxxing is the way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
Obviously. Abs are a muscle like any other, and it can be toned and trained to become bigger.
They just won't be visible unless you have low body fat though.

By that logic having a big dick is also worthless.
By the way, the moment you take off your shirt and they see you have abs is always a nice surprise to them, they are often flustered/a bit shocked and you can read lust in their eyes. Nowadays it's rare to see men with abs because everyone is kinda fat and even the guys who go to the gym train for size / male gaze and are perma bulking.

Last edited: