Lots of you don't realize guys wear makeup to (not gay makeup though)

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
For perfect skin and better skin tone and contoured features like jawline and bones for example this chad from 1985 absolute mogger "cool kid" vibes

I'm talking all of tiktok and the entertainment industry like acting and musicians as well ever wondered why Justin Bieber looks so perfect sometimes? And other times absolute shit with nothing on jfl the key is to not overdo it like the guy below is a great example of giving yourself perfect skin and features

More so bronzer and self tanner and contours not actual makeup sets

Everyone looksmaxes to a certain degree

Download 6

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
For perfect skin and better skin tone and contoured features like jawline and bones for example this chad from 1985 absolute mogger "cool kid" vibes

I'm talking all of tiktok and the entertainment industry like acting and musicians as well ever wondered why Justin Bieber looks so perfect sometimes? And other times absolute shit with nothing on jfl the key is to not overdo it like the guy below is a great example of giving yourself perfect skin and features

View attachment 999010
If you never applied makeup before you are gonna fuck it up hard
its a skill, it's like drawing but harder and doing male conturing is way different than what girls do

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
If you never applied makeup before you are gonna fuck it up hard
its a skill, it's like drawing but harder and doing male conturing is way different than what girls do
I always wondered why rockstars from the 80s had Ramirez cheekbones and jawline jfl now I know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 6403 and Satan
This is true but the great thing is people dont notice because nobody are especting that men use makeup.. They think that you have just naturally good collagen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and Kenickie
This is true but the great thing is people dont notice because nobody are especting that men use makeup.. They think that you have just naturally good collagen.
its pretty easy to notice things like caterpillar eyebrows because you used way darker eyebrow pencil or cracking doll face because you used way too light foundation and too much powder.
Everybody will notice if you do a bad job i know it from experience, girls will notice it first.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and Kenickie
cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kenickie and Satan
its pretty easy to notice things like caterpillar eyebrows because you used way darker eyebrow pencil or cracking doll face because you used way too light foundation and too much powder.
Everybody will notice if you do a bad job i know it from experience, girls will notice it first.
If you play in a rock band or are an actor you have an excuse as well it looks bad if you don't

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and IdiAmin
if you have passion for it it works if not its worse than cope you actively undermine your looks before you get any good

• Love it
Reactions: Kenickie
if you have passion for it it works if not its worse than cope you actively undermine your looks before you get any good
Literally not cope I bet half these tiktok influencers wake up looking like us before going in front of a camera the world is fake as fuck jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, CtbmaxxerCurry and Deleted member 6403
If you play in a rock band or are an actor you have an excuse as well it looks bad if you don't
comparing actors makeup made by profesionals to an average looksmaxer who never used foundation or mascara is just wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, SendMePicsToRate and Kenickie
comparing actors makeup made by profesionals to an average looksmaxer who never used foundation or mascara is just wrong
I wonder where I can buy actors makeup huge looksmax if done right

I wonder where I can buy actors makeup huge looksmax if done right
i never bought services of profesional makeup artist
if you have sister it would be enough

Yeah, MEN IN MOVIES AND TV SHOWS. Some dumbass on the forum is going to go buy make-up, and look like a complete fool in public.

Even if there is this small(this group would be extremely small) group if men that do this, it is no way at all common.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Ricochet and IdiAmin
Yeah, MEN IN MOVIES AND TV SHOWS. Some dumbass on the forum is going to go buy make-up, and look like a complete fool in public.

Even if there is this small(this group would be extremely small) group if men that do this, it is no way at all common.
Yeah guys on TV are wearing makeup. Actors, news anchors, talk show host...all of them. But men on the street? Nah that's rare

Everyone looksmaxes to a certain degree

View attachment 999010
Gay Tranny Cope

The reason why these male celebrities can still get away makeup frauded is because they largely do it while on camera or at a stage where they are at a distance from the audience/crowd and their face is presented to the audience on some large screen.
Now what RGB displays like those do is that they flatten the IRL colors,because they have a smaller gamut in comparison to real world(seemingly infinite number of color recognized by the human eye) and hence the gradient becomes a little more contrasting where there is maximum color difference(cheekbones)while it flattens where there is low difference making it harder to notice the makeup if done right. The reverse could also happen , where the makeup gets over accentuated , if the RGB converts to higher colors than nearby tone but it seems to not be the case most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
The reason why these male celebrities can still get away makeup frauded is because they largely do it while on camera or at a stage where they are at a distance from the audience/crowd and their face is presented to the audience on some large screen.
Now what RGB displays like those do is that they flatten the IRL colors,because they have a smaller gamut in comparison to real world(seemingly infinite number of color recognized by the human eye) and hence the gradient becomes a little more contrasting where there is maximum color difference(cheekbones)while it flattens where there is low difference making it harder to notice the makeup if done right. The reverse could also happen , where the makeup gets over accentuated , if the RGB converts to higher colors than nearby tone but it seems to not be the case most of the time.
Examples? i want to see how many frauds there are