Love birds in my class making me suicidal

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
There's a couple in my software engineering class who are like lovebirds. They're deeply in love, always together, sitting side by side, walking the corridors hand in hand. If one is late, the other waits, even if it means being late or missing something and they always save a seat for their partner in class. They're both completely devoted to each other, cuddling, laughing, and kissing without a care in the world. When they're together, it's like nothing else exists. She's the first person he calls in the morning, they even video call each other at night. They exchange gifts and help each other study. They keep no secrets. He tells and shares with every every little detail about his day and so does she. It's like they are made for each other and they simply cannot live without the other person.

It's surreal to witness it. They are genuinely in love with each other and can't live without each other. Is this what true love is?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: forevermirin, efidescontinuado, Deleted member 14693 and 18 others
@MaghrebGator @shabby890 @Nick.Harte @InnerVoid @mortis @SidharthTheSlayer @One Rep Max @brucewayne78 @mayo mogger @PseduoAryan @PseudoMaxxer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and mortis
Best you can do is ignore because you don't know what they will do next. They might become become enemies after some months.

Better to ignore and focus on your life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, horizontallytall, TechnoBoss and 4 others
ik that feel OP. i got this shit in my class as well. there is a 35 yo MTN with a 32 MTB, they met on the first day of the class and they instantly clicked together. meanwhile im completely invisible and just sit there like loser. the guy isnt even sub 15% bf ffs, meanwhile im at 10% and get abosulutely nothing.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, ManletBlackcel, Staceymaxxing and 2 others
There's a couple in my software engineering class who are like lovebirds. They're deeply in love, always together, sitting side by side, walking the corridors hand in hand. If one is late, the other waits, even if it means being late or missing something and they always save a seat for their partner in class. They're both completely devoted to each other, cuddling, laughing, and kissing without a care in the world. When they're together, it's like nothing else exists. She's the first person he calls in the morning, they even video call each other at night. They exchange gifts and help each other study. They keep no secrets. He tells and shares with every every little thing about his day and so does she. It's like they are made for each other and they simply cannot live without the other person.

It's surreal to witness it. They are genuinely in love with each other and can't live without each other. Is this what true love is?
Stfu im shitting my pants tmr is my eng boards

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, Infinite, Jason Voorhees and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Jason Voorhees and Egyptianmogger
There's a couple in my software engineering class who are like lovebirds. They're deeply in love, always together, sitting side by side, walking the corridors hand in hand. If one is late, the other waits, even if it means being late or missing something and they always save a seat for their partner in class. They're both completely devoted to each other, cuddling, laughing, and kissing without a care in the world. When they're together, it's like nothing else exists. She's the first person he calls in the morning, they even video call each other at night. They exchange gifts and help each other study. They keep no secrets. He tells and shares with every every little thing about his day and so does she. It's like they are made for each other and they simply cannot live without the other person.

>Software engineering
>She
I

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Gilbert_Durandal
When i was in 10th grade, I used to be jealous asf of these couples.
Especially when I used to come back from my swimming classes in evening

So I started riding cycle at high fuck speed, enough that even guys on motorcycles need to speed up to chase me.

When coming back home, I started punching the guy who was holding hands or was with a girl jfl.

I started assaulting them

• +1
Reactions: zura and Jason Voorhees

I was in the same situation this is what my ex girlfriend texted me after 1 year of our breakup
IMG 20240221 162954

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
for ENGLISH boards smh
My syllabus is not revised , just learned summary and did pyq short answers i know formats for writing thats it

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Jason Voorhees, mayo mogger and 1 other person

just go and ascend instead of letting things like this bother u

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, brucewayne78, InnerVoid and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and brucewayne78
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, brucewayne78, mayo mogger and 1 other person
Confidence mil gya, 75% toh a hi jayege
JuSt watch one shots at 2x
And long question answers which revolve around the summary, character study.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Her new boyfriend left him after he knew I was her ex because he thought I would beat him up and mog him to another galaxy

She thinks I talked and bullied him to leave her

Just be a Muslim Terrorist in India theory

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: One Rep Max and mayo mogger
Legit. I remember going to my hs for some work and saw these couples cuddling in the open. It's funny how I've never seen any of these guys during lectures lol they just cuddle and do cute shit on campus and go home

• So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78
kya takluf kre yeh kahane mein jo bhi khush hai hum usse jalta hain

JuSt watch one shots at 2x
And long question answers which revolve around the summary, character study.
Utna ho gya 1 revision hi hui ha isliye fatt rahj hai bas 75% aa jaye fir jee main ki agregate mai dikkat nhi ayegi

Nigga we are in same boat...Eng board and i haven't done anything yet..rope

Last edited:
Utna ho gya 1 revision hi hui ha isliye fatt rahj hai bas 75% aa jaye fir jee main ki agregate mai dikkat nhi ayegi
I was in a dummy school, so didn't need to worry about assignments and practicals.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and One Rep Max
  • +1
Bhai hmare school ne to paise bhare hai centre ko cheating hogi dhana dhan har saal hoti hai lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√, Jason Voorhees, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
Legit. I remember going to my hs for some work and saw these couples cuddling in the open. It's funny how I've never seen any of these guys during lectures lol they just cuddle and do cute shit on campus and go home
These couples only love each other in campus or in classes
I have observed it a lot

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Gilbert_Durandal
@brucewayne78 miring hard motherfuka. this means you’re a dark triad dom slayer

how tall are u btw

• +1
tales

• +1
Bhai hmare school ne to paise bhare hai centre ko cheating hogi dhana dhan har saal hoti hai lmfao
Bas bhai abhi squirtle se location leke police bhej rha hoon ( in minecraft ) 😎

• +1
Her new boyfriend left him after he knew I was her ex because he thought I would beat him up and mog him to another galaxy

She thinks I talked and bullied him to leave her

Just be a Muslim Terrorist in India theory
Woah was she Muslim too?

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Nigga stop spamming my notifs with likes @Squirtle

Brahmin pandit
Ss taken.
Already got your face pics and location. You have disclosed before so not doxxing.

Sending all this info to randomsena and bajrang dal.

Over for you

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, mayo mogger and One Rep Max
Ss taken.
Already got your face pics and location. You have disclosed before so not doxxing.

Sending all this info to randomsena and bajrang dal.

Over for you
AISE TOH MERI BHI EX BRAHMIN THI