Love birds in my class making me suicidal

• JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max
didn't know this stuff existed beyond high-school tbh.

Only virgin women can love like this.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, One Rep Max and Gilbert_Durandal
Go to hindi thread saar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, mayo mogger and brucewayne78
didn't know this stuff existed beyond high-school tbh.

Only virgin women can love like this.
Most women here are virgins. They turn into whores during college

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and MoggerGaston
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, MoggerGaston and brucewayne78
@Squirtle I also have done that bullshit by talking to her for hours
IMG 20220531 WA0030

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and mayo mogger
9 Hours wtf were u talking nigger. Were you discovering how to utilize dark matter to photoshop yourself into crisick
Sex talk and she told me to not cut the call and sleep with her

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
  • Love it
Its normal in curryland
Definitely not the norm in my uni. Most girls here are narcs and leave their bfs at the drop of a hat. Especially the north indian upper class girls

• So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78
Itne ghante gym chale jata toh abhi tak slyaer bn gya hote retard
It is about night time only she only took ss of every day and posted it on her social media she considered me a Chad I can pm you her pics but don't docx bhai @One Rep Max same for you bhai

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
Definitely not the norm in my uni. Most girls here are narcs and leave their bfs at the drop of their hat. Especially the north indian upper class girls
I mean virginity there are girls who are virgin at that age like 1or 2 %

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
It is about night time only she only took ss of every day and posted it on her social media she considered me a Chad I can pm you her pics but don't docx bhai @One Rep Max same for you bhai
Forgot to tag me bhai

Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Gilbert_Durandal
Nah bhai koi na understandable ,

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and brucewayne78
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Gilbert_Durandal and mayo mogger
Definitely not the norm in my uni. Most girls here are narcs and leave their bfs at the drop of a hat. Especially the north indian upper class girls
I've heard your college is a richfag college lol I feel its the same in most richfag colleges. At JGLU(richfag law school) most girls are druggie hoes with massive bodies

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and Jason Voorhees
It's the same shit in my medical college too
These girls waste away their prime years just to become whore as soon as they enter college.

There was an orgy on freshers night.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Gilbert_Durandal
I've heard BITS is a richfag college lol I feel its the same in most richfag colleges. At JGLU(richfag law school) most girls are druggie hoes with massive bodies
Edit this don't docx him nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, PseduoAryan and mayo mogger
I've heard BITS is a richfag college lol I feel its the same in most richfag colleges. At JGLU(richfag law school) most girls are druggie hoes with massive bodies
Got a few friends in AMITY, it's the same there too. Especially the fashion major. They are biggest sluts in the college.
Sex tape leaks are common in their major

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
There's a couple in my software engineering class who are like lovebirds. They're deeply in love, always together, sitting side by side, walking the corridors hand in hand. If one is late, the other waits, even if it means being late or missing something and they always save a seat for their partner in class. They're both completely devoted to each other, cuddling, laughing, and kissing without a care in the world. When they're together, it's like nothing else exists. She's the first person he calls in the morning, they even video call each other at night. They exchange gifts and help each other study. They keep no secrets. He tells and shares with every every little thing about his day and so does she. It's like they are made for each other and they simply cannot live without the other person.

It's surreal to witness it. They are genuinely in love with each other and can't live without each other. Is this what true love is?
oh yeah ive seen this couple vampirism before, tho at the times when it was happening I was 2 autistic to notice nor care but if ur in curry land ur fine, in west they do it insidiously and with corrupt inteions, in college its critical u have something like this but its over if ur targeted and double over if they r priming u for a false rep ritual as they love to do for the person they targeted early on, wondering whats going on to the point u resort to having to achieve the most inhuman and impossible feats those of weak bloodline cannot endure and die due to mental or physical weakness, typical, regardless u r a good looking brother bhai, use the powerful mallu aura and all the foids will be ready to pay u moneyz to marry them.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Gilbert_Durandal, shabby890 and 1 other person
oh yeah ive seen this couple vampirism before, tho at the times when it was happening I was 2 autistic to notice nor care but if ur in curry land ur fine, in west they do it insidiously and with corrupt inteions, in college its critical u have something like this but its over if ur targeted and double over if they r priming u for a false rep ritual as they love to do for the person they targeted early on, wondering whats going on to the point u resort to having to achieve the most inhuman and impossible feats those of weak bloodline cannot endure and die due to mental or physical weakness, typical, regardless u r a good looking brother bhai, use the powerful mallu aura and all the foids will be ready to pay u moneyz to marry them.
Dnr

• So Sad
Reactions: Banasura
I've heard your college is a richfag college lol I feel its the same in most richfag colleges. At JGLU(richfag law school) most girls are druggie hoes with massive bodies
Yes drugs are very common here too. Almost everyone takes it. Even the girls.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and mayo mogger
There's a couple in my software engineering class who are like lovebirds. They're deeply in love, always together, sitting side by side, walking the corridors hand in hand. If one is late, the other waits, even if it means being late or missing something and they always save a seat for their partner in class. They're both completely devoted to each other, cuddling, laughing, and kissing without a care in the world. When they're together, it's like nothing else exists. She's the first person he calls in the morning, they even video call each other at night. They exchange gifts and help each other study. They keep no secrets. He tells and shares with every every little thing about his day and so does she. It's like they are made for each other and they simply cannot live without the other person.

It's surreal to witness it. They are genuinely in love with each other and can't live without each other. Is this what true love is?
Try to befriend them both, chat with them, act enthusiastic when you see them, that's the key if you want to be included!
 371145d8 bd22 4c43 aa75 cdf596a609e7

• +1
Yes drugs are very common here too. Almost everyone takes it. Even the girls.
Muhg arrange maxx bro meanwhile the girls we will get

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Muhg arrange maxx bro meanwhile the girls we will get
My college is an elitist shithole tho and even here they are a few a GL trad girls in my uni are virgin and don't take any substances. My mallu oneitis is an example.

• +1
My college is an elitist shithole tho and even here they are a few a GL trad girls in my uni are virgin and don't take any substances. My mallu oneitis is an example.
MY only hope is i cock mog my waife's ex if not then its over

Sure

Don't know how they can even exist. I also met 2 couples like that when i was in HS.

They eventually broke up after some years. One of them returned and broked up again.

• +1
MY only hope is i cock mog my waife's ex if not then its over
I'm a sigma male sakt launda Bateman, son of vishwamitra friend of Ibrahim and disciple of the Jesus.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and mayo mogger
That might be one of the rare cases of actual love. Are both virgins? If yes, then it is definitely.

• +1
ER them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung