"love bmbing" dating strategy is unethical, so should we do it?

D

Deleted member 21712

41yo legend with 60 dumpster dived slays
Apparently girls hate it when guys love bmb them then discard them, I've heard it many times on FDS podcast and other sources.
so naturally the question is, how do I do it and when do I start?

Isn't this what tate did

That's a classic alpha brahmin strategy. I don't think a shudra dog like myself could pull it off.

Isn't love bombing just simping? You simp for a certain period of time then stop.

Be that “nice guy” simp

do good shit for her, compliment her, listen to her problems and give her validation, compare her to everyone else in a positive way,

“I’ve never met a girl like you,” “Your so amazing I wonder how the other guys couldn’t see it”

etc

treat her like a queen

Isn't love bombing just simping? You simp for a certain period of time then stop.
I'm not sure, I think it's very different because you do it not because you're an actual simp, but because you're an evil genious who does it for a manipulative purpose

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Just4Beast and fauxfox
Apparently girls hate it when guys love bmb them then discard them, I've heard it many times on FDS podcast and other sources.
so naturally the question is, how do I do it and when do I start?
Yes it's also bad for other men don't don it

Love bombing only works when your goodlooking.

Has an average guy successfully lovebombed someone?

Be that “nice guy” simp

do good shit for her, compliment her, listen to her problems and give her validation, compare her to everyone else in a positive way,

“I’ve never met a girl like you,” “Your so amazing I wonder how the other guys couldn’t see it”

etc

treat her like a queen
Isn't this a 1 way ticket to eternal friendzone? She will see you as her asexual gay best friend.

Isn't this a 1 way ticket to eternal friendzone? She will see you as her asexual gay best friend.
Whether a girl sees you as someone to fuck or form a relationship with depends entirely on yours looks and height (for fucking) and chemistry (for relationships)

the reason they friendzone guys that behave like that is because they were never physically attractive enough to consider as a sexual and/or romantic option