"love bmbing" dating strategy is unethical, so should we do it?

D

Deleted member 21712

41yo legend with 60 dumpster dived slays
Joined
Aug 23, 2022
Posts
2,942
Reputation
3,362
Apparently girls hate it when guys love bmb them then discard them, I've heard it many times on FDS podcast and other sources.
so naturally the question is, how do I do it and when do I start?
 
Isn't this what tate did
 
That's a classic alpha brahmin strategy. I don't think a shudra dog like myself could pull it off.
 
Isn't love bombing just simping? You simp for a certain period of time then stop.
 
Be that “nice guy” simp

do good shit for her, compliment her, listen to her problems and give her validation, compare her to everyone else in a positive way,

“I’ve never met a girl like you,” “Your so amazing I wonder how the other guys couldn’t see it”

etc

treat her like a queen
 
Isn't love bombing just simping? You simp for a certain period of time then stop.
I'm not sure, I think it's very different because you do it not because you're an actual simp, but because you're an evil genious who does it for a manipulative purpose
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ältai.Anabolic, Just4Beast and fauxfox
Apparently girls hate it when guys love bmb them then discard them, I've heard it many times on FDS podcast and other sources.
so naturally the question is, how do I do it and when do I start?
Yes it's also bad for other men don't don it
 
Love bombing only works when your goodlooking.

Has an average guy successfully lovebombed someone?
 
Be that “nice guy” simp

do good shit for her, compliment her, listen to her problems and give her validation, compare her to everyone else in a positive way,

“I’ve never met a girl like you,” “Your so amazing I wonder how the other guys couldn’t see it”

etc

treat her like a queen
Isn't this a 1 way ticket to eternal friendzone? She will see you as her asexual gay best friend.
 
Isn't this a 1 way ticket to eternal friendzone? She will see you as her asexual gay best friend.
Whether a girl sees you as someone to fuck or form a relationship with depends entirely on yours looks and height (for fucking) and chemistry (for relationships)

the reason they friendzone guys that behave like that is because they were never physically attractive enough to consider as a sexual and/or romantic option
 

Similar threads

astatin
Replies
3
Views
24
hate
hate
hexum.dnd
Replies
7
Views
31
jp212
jp212
hexum.dnd
Replies
2
Views
15
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
zayrusx7
Replies
2
Views
23
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
YoloHatesFoids666
Replies
14
Views
88
CheezyPoof
CheezyPoof

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top