jova

Screenshot 20220627 165350

• Woah
Reactions: tyronelite
gemma is dalit yakhi .look at her face 😸😸🤙🤙🤙

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Xangsane
Can confirm the rich private school kids tend to stick to their own cirlce for LTRs- the girls will still have ONS with a bad boy Tyrone though.

Lowly grammar school kids like me didnt fit in with the posh boys- but also dont really fit in with all the Essex Geezer types back where im from either- my phenotype has left me in no mans land!!

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, tyronelite and Xangsane
Can confirm the rich private school kids tend to stick to their own cirlce for LTRs- the girls will still have ONS with a bad boy Tyrone though.

Lowly grammar school kids like me didnt fit in with the posh boys- but also dont really fit in with all the Essex Geezer types back where im from either- my phenotype has left me in no mans land!!
Can confirm this as an ethnic who went to a grammar school. The proper rahs always stick together.

@Prince88

Dnr but Stacy in your avi mogs them all

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Can confirm this as an ethnic who went to a grammar school. The proper rahs always stick together.

@Prince88
there was no rahs at my grammar school it was more like Essex lads to be honest- I meant at uni cos my uni is notorious for rahs

• +1
there was no rahs at my grammar school it was more like Essex lads to be honest- I meant at uni cos my uni is notorious for rahs
Most Russell unis are tbh.

Most Russell unis are tbh.
Exe, Bristol, Durham most so

Oxbridge is got a lot of private school kids but their all nerds lol

• +1
Exe, Bristol, Durham most so

Oxbridge is got a lot of private school kids but their all nerds lol

kinda makes sense now why they’re sticking together

• +1

My facial morphology looks low class and primitive. Short lower third, short skull, bulbous nose, lack of angularity and a strange pheno.

I think I'd do better with chavs tbh.

My facial morphology looks low class and primitive. Short lower third, short skull, bulbous nose, lack of angularity and a strange pheno.

I think I'd do better with chavs tbh.
Your facial morphology sounds similar to mine except I have good facial angularity-

my phenos kinda weird people say I dont look english quite a lot but im obviosuly white

I live in a Northern city and since moving here have met 10 girls from OLD and every single one was a uni student here rather than a local so it seems pheno does tend to attract certain types- but maybe uni girls are just much more willing to meet and fuck guys online

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back