Why are posh white people at university (rahs) incredibly exclusionary and racist?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Posh white people, or colloquially "rahs", are your typical racist, white, former grammar/private school students. They typically are from the Home Counties but there are an increasing amount of them from the North and Midlands as well. There are tons of these types at universities.

I went to a school as described and I have a well-spoken, "posh" accent, however most white people at school never wanted to associate with me as I was a Muslim. Since turning 12, I never really cared about white validation. However, the ethnics at my school were mostly curry, and were either Hindus or Muslims, and I wasn't really accepted into their circles either as I wasn't "ethnic" enough for them (I am Arab/white mixed). The people of my ethnicity were incredibly self-hating so they tried to be with whites and reject their Arab/Muslim identity. Add on my "enigmatic", non-NT personality. As a result, I left school with two friends - one white McLovincel normie and one black guy, both of whom I still talk to.

At uni, I met even more of these "rah" types. They met all the above criteria and dressed a certain way, and these friend groups were overwhelmingly white (apart from the token self-hating Hindu curryfoid who copied their mannerisms, smoking habits, speech and dress sense). I chose not to associate with them because of their treatment towards me in school, so as a result most of my friendship circle at uni comprised of working-class or lower-middle-class ethnics (mostly black people) as they accepted me and they were easy to get along with - we had some common interests.

Even upon interacting with these "rahs" randomly (both guys and girls) they seemed pretty arrogant when I told them my first name and questioned me about my ethnicity/faith - after then that's when they started to become frigid towards me, including the token self-hating curryfoid who would hang with these groups. Even after I leaned down and looksmaxxed, these girls would ask me for my Snap in which they'd delete me after an hour after finding out my name and that I was "low status" in their eyes.

Two "rahs" (one male, one female) even told me to "go back to where I was from, which is certainly not Britain" after I told them my first name. Mind you, I was looksmaxxed and leaner then.

Rahs HATE Muslim and black people, but would accept a self-hating curryfoid in their group. Noodles and rices often don't bother associating with them as most of them wealthmog the typical "rah" anyway.

Karma gets back at this demographic; many of them end up failing midway through their course and have their mummy's and daddy's money to fall back on. They are by far the worst people to talk to at uni.

@Prince88 @EverythingMattersCel @PrinceLuenLeoncur @ascension @forevergymcelling @Predeterminism @FailedNormieManlet @Chadethnic101

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Wallenberg, Britmaxxer and 12 others
People hate Mutts. They end up being autistic and post retarded threads on Incel/ Blackpilled websites.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, justbegan, Danish_Retard and 14 others
People hate Mutts. They end up being autistic and post retarded threads on Incel/ Blackpilled websites.
That doesn't answer my question :lul:

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Looks234
Posh white people, or colloquially "rahs", are your typical racist, white, former grammar/private school students. They typically are from the Home Counties but there are an increasing amount of them from the North and Midlands as well. There are tons of these types at universities.

I went to a school as described and I have a well-spoken, "posh" accent, however most white people at school never wanted to associate with me as I was a Muslim. Since turning 12, I never really cared about white validation. However, the ethnics at my school were mostly curry, and were either Hindus or Muslims, and I wasn't really accepted into their circles either as I wasn't "ethnic" enough for them (I am Arab/white mixed). The people of my ethnicity were incredibly self-hating so they tried to be with whites and reject their Arab/Muslim identity. Add on my "enigmatic", non-NT personality. As a result, I left school with two friends - one white McLovincel normie and one black guy, both of whom I still talk to.

At uni, I met even more of these "rah" types. They met all the above criteria and dressed a certain way, and these friend groups were overwhelmingly white (apart from the token self-hating Hindu curryfoid who copied their mannerisms, smoking habits, speech and dress sense). I chose not to associate with them because of their treatment towards me in school, so as a result most of my friendship circle at uni comprised of working-class or lower-middle-class ethnics (mostly black people) as they accepted me and they were easy to get along with - we had some common interests.

Even upon interacting with these "rahs" randomly (both guys and girls) they seemed pretty arrogant when I told them my first name and questioned me about my ethnicity/faith - after then that's when they started to become frigid towards me, including the token self-hating curryfoid who would hang with these groups. Even after I leaned down and looksmaxxed, these girls would ask me for my Snap in which they'd delete me after an hour after finding out my name and that I was "low status" in their eyes.

Two "rahs" (one male, one female) even told me to "go back to where I was from, which is certainly not Britain" after I told them my first name. Mind you, I was looksmaxxed and leaner then.

Rahs HATE Muslim and black people, but would accept a self-hating curryfoid in their group. Noodles and rices often don't bother associating with them as most of them wealthmog the typical "rah" anyway.

Karma gets back at this demographic; many of them end up failing midway through their course and have their mummy's and daddy's money to fall back on. They are by far the worst people to talk to at uni.

@Prince88 @EverythingMattersCel @PrinceLuenLeoncur @ascension @forevergymcelling @Predeterminism @FailedNormieManlet @Chadethnic101
They are Norman moggers that’s why.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Chadeep, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
BRO 💀 that's actually fucked up I feel bad for u

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Because they want to be. People do what they want.

Enough autism ffs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
BRO 💀 that's actually fucked up I feel bad for u
Thank you. It just went over my head as I stopped caring for white validation since I was 12 but sometimes I was forced to interact with them through other ways (e.g. friends of a curry friend, or in class)

The rahs in my class (very few as it was curry/Arab/Nigerian dominated) ended up failing in the first or second year, and they were total pricks in the course group chat towards minority students

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220601-201517__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20220601-201517__01.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19882 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, LooksOrDeath, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
They felt bad about themselves after getting mogged by you so they ended up hating you. It's what happens when you mog people with low confidence. Similar thing happened to me in college

• JFL
Hate niggas like him 🤦‍♂️
What did you think of the things I wrote in the OP?
Honestly if I had a white friend group at Uni it would have been worse. Most of the house parties I was invited to had mostly black people inside since most of my friends at uni were black, but because I'm an introvert I'd spend more time in another room talking about a bunch of obscure autistic stuff with 2 other guys while nodding our head to the muffled music

They felt bad about themselves after getting mogged by you so they ended up hating you. It's what happens when you mog people with low confidence. Similar thing happened to me in college
I let it go over my head. I didn't report them.
What happened to you?

Idk, maybe it’s not because you’re Arab but because you play sims @Biggdink

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, Prince88, Chadeep and 2 others
What did you think of the things I wrote in the OP?
Honestly if I had a white friend group at Uni it would have been worse. Most of the house parties I was invited to had mostly black people inside, but because I'm an introvert I'd spend more time in another room talking about a bunch of obscure autistic stuff with 2 other guys while nodding our head to the muffled music
Idk my school is mostly Latinos and white people and a few blacks but the Latinos say the nword a lot but they aren't racist i think, and the black people are cool with it, I'm not racist either, but i say nigga lot cause it's around me a lot, i might stop cause some girls don't like it.

• +1
I let it go over my head. I didn't report them.
What happened to you?
No reason to report them, just mog them even more by outearning them. It's a long story and I don't feel like talking about it right now, I might make a thread one day

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat and Xangsane
Wtf is a rah?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot and Xangsane
Wtf is a rah?
A university student who is white and attended a grammar or private school, acts like a typical spoiled brat

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
Idk my school is mostly Latinos and white people and a few blacks but the Latinos say the nword a lot but they aren't racist i think, and the black people are cool with it, I'm not racist either, but i say nigga lot cause it's around me a lot, i might stop cause some girls don't like it.
What race are you?

No reason to report them, just mog them even more by outearning them. It's a long story and I don't feel like talking about it right now, I might make a thread one day
Please tag me in it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17525
If you truly think your name is a significant problem, you could adopt a more white / english sounding nickname. I had several friends who were Chinese international students at Uni who did just that.

Tho judging from the sound of your post, you don't want to fit in with these people any ways

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Xangsane
Shut the fuck up and stop seeking white validation.
You're posting nonstop everyday about white people and race. You're actually the racist one, I don't even give half a fuck about someone's race.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Gargantuan and Deleted member 16058
A university student who is white and attended a grammar or private school, acts like a typical spoiled brat
I’ve never heard this term before, thanks.

• JFL
  • +1
@Xangsane do you hate me for being born white and British?

• JFL
  • +1
I’ve never heard this term before, thanks.
You're welcome.

You're posting nonstop everyday about white people and race. You're actually the racist one, I don't even give half a fuck about someone's race.
So why do you seek white validation so much?

If you truly think your name is a significant problem, you could adopt a more white / english sounding nickname. I had several friends who were Chinese international students at Uni who did just that.

Tho judging from the sound of your post, you don't want to fit in with these people any ways
I have a western middle name but why should I use it for white validation? All I care about is being happy, and the ability to be myself without being judged by others.

These Chinese international students say they do this so that people won't have difficulty pronouncing their name.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
I’d have an awful accent in England :hnghn:

• +1
What race are you?
Idk I always thought I was Mexican but that's just a nationality apparently but I have colored eyes and white skin red lips, so I'm guessing I'm Spanish.

• +1
European accents won't really failo you here.
Hungarian English sounds ass tho because it’s not an Indo-European language :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Can't relate. Like 80℅ of my school was Indian or Chinese. 10℅ black and 10℅ white.

That's why I feel right at home on looksmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 20056 and 2 others
Idk I always thought I was Mexican but that's just a nationality apparently but I have colored eyes and white skin red lips, so I'm guessing I'm Spanish.
You probably are a Castizo or Criollo.

Attachments

• islas-andrde-18th-c-castizo-8275247.jpg
    islas-andrde-18th-c-castizo-8275247.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
I suspected that.
But I understand ur sentiments on these "rah" types. They have the personalities of unbranded mayonnaise jars. Also have this pompous, "I'm better than you" attitude about them.

I feel way more looks discrimination here (uni). The looks level here is quite high though. I think it's a combination midwit uni, jocks and high class ppl are better-looking. It's a recipe for hypergamy.

• +1
But I understand ur sentiments on these "rah" types. They have the personalities of unbranded mayonnaise jars. Also have this pompous, "I'm better than you" attitude about them.

I feel way more looks discrimination here (uni). The looks level here is quite high though. I think it's a combination midwit uni, jocks and high class ppl are better-looking. It's a recipe for hypergamy.
They're some of the most unpleasant people to be around even if they smile at you. This rah girl (MTB, a little overweight) randomly cold approached me, chatted me up, asked for my name and number, went back to her friends giggling when I left, sent me a text saying "oops, wrong number" and blocked me :lul::lul::lul:

Another time, a fridge-bodied MTB rah asked me for my Snap, gave her my snap, then blocked and deleted me within 1 hour :feelswhat:

Mind you, I was lean when this happened (I started uni a little chubby and I'm much leaner now, at about 15-16% bf) :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

What was bad to observe was that they'd befriend a self-hating curryfoid ethnic girl who tries to mimic them, but is really a tagalong. I've seen so many of these types at the library.

What's a midwit uni?

They're some of the most unpleasant people to be around even if they smile at you. This rah girl (MTB, a little overweight) randomly cold approached me, chatted me up, asked for my name and number, went back to her friends giggling when I left, sent me a text saying "oops, wrong number" and blocked me :lul::lul::lul:

Another time, a fridge-bodied MTB rah asked me for my Snap, gave her my snap, then blocked and deleted me within 1 hour :feelswhat:

Mind you, I was lean when this happened (I started uni a little chubby and I'm much leaner now, at about 15-16% bf) :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

What was bad to observe was that they'd befriend a self-hating curryfoid ethnic girl who tries to mimic them, but is really a tagalong. I've seen so many of these types at the library.

What's a midwit uni?
First year was an unpleasant experience for me. I didn't know catered halls would be full of these types. Freshers' I was brutally mogged...FACE mogged and height mogged. First interaction I had was with a boarding school guy who asked me what school I went to. He just assumed he'd know because all of these fancy schools seem to be cliqued up. Then on the same day this fat roastie pig referred to the non-catered ppl as "them".

Average-lower end Russell group uni is "midwit uni" btw.

• +1
First year was an unpleasant experience for me. I didn't know catered halls would be full of these types. Freshers' I was brutally mogged...FACE mogged and height mogged. First interaction I had was with a boarding school guy who asked me what school I went to. He just assumed he'd know because all of these fancy schools seem to be cliqued up. Then on the same day this fat roastie pig referred to the non-catered ppl as "them".

Average-lower end Russell group uni is "midwit uni" btw.
Catered halls... I'm assuming all the catered people were "rahs", right, including the "fat roastie pig"?

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Oh and I forgot to mention, first day of uni I was talking to a girl during dinner snd she started laughing at my FACE. She only asked what my name was and I responded with my name.

Then a few days later as I was walking to my accommodation some posh Indian girl called me "butterz" for no reason.

Some roided gym-cel called me a "wasteman" for wearing a coat on the first day of freshers' too. Bet he comes up from some obscure place in Surrey.

Oh and these upper middle class white ppl blasting drill and rap music obnoxiously loud... I found quite funny.

Oh and some fuckers' ripped open my balcony door to laugh at me halfway through term. mock me. @Xangsane
A group of them (seemed mixed gender) were taunting me. Basically... the cleaner had left the door semi-unlocked so they jammed it open just to laugh in my FACE and also taunt my looks.

just a lot of patronising and dirty looks in general. Idk I didn't like the environment.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
The fuck unis did you guys go to wth

My experience was generally ok, couldn't relate to the country rah types but they were nice enough in my interactions with them...

Then again, my appearance makes me look thugmaxxed so that could be why :unsure:

• +1
Oh and I forgot to mention, first day of uni I was talking to a girl during dinner snd she started laughing at my FACE. She only asked what my name was and I responded with my name.

Then a few days later as I was walking to my accommodation some posh Indian girl called me "butterz" for no reason.

Some roided gym-cel called me a "wasteman" for wearing a coat on the first day of freshers' too. Bet he comes up from some obscure place in Surrey.

Oh and these upper middle class white ppl blasting drill and rap music obnoxiously loud... I found quite funny.

Oh and some fuckers' ripped open my balcony door to laugh at me halfway through term. mock me. @Xangsane
A group of them (seemed mixed gender) were taunting me. Basically... the cleaner had left the door semi-unlocked so they jammed it open just to laugh in my FACE and also taunt my looks.

just a lot of patronising and dirty looks in general. Idk I didn't like the environment.
I hope those privileged white upper-middle class ppl blasting drill and rap music while using terms like "skeng", "wasteman" and "wagwan" while alienating black and other minority groups can one day tremble when their bosses end up being a black person.

There are increasing numbers of African/British African people taking up PhDs, and these rahs often drop out in their first and second year because of the security of living off mummy and daddy's money if things don't go to plan.

I'm actually happy The Home Counties is becoming increasingly ethnic day by day, and that my neighbourhood has a good proportion of ethnic people we can talk to without being judged.

I hope karma pays everyone back in your case - that must have hurt.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
The fuck unis did you guys go to wth

My experience was generally ok, couldn't relate to the country rah types but they were nice enough in my interactions with them...

Then again, my appearance makes me look thugmaxxed so that could be why :unsure:
Who did you interact with?

Who did you interact with?

loads of different people:

- airhead rah girls
- muh sports rah guys
- skinny art type, rebelling from parents girls and guys
- small town country guys

all sorts, seemed out of touch, not particularly malicious... might just have got lucky i guess

• +1
loads of different people:

- airhead rah girls
- muh sports rah guys
- skinny art type, rebelling from parents girls and guys
- small town country guys

all sorts, seemed out of touch, not particularly malicious... might just have got lucky i guess
How did these individual groups treat you? What group would you classify me as based on what I said?
Did you try to hide your ethnic background/act white?

What race are you

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back