Low body fat

Y

Yoyo2233

Kraken
Can feel my jaw popping more but fuck my
Lifts are suffering. Loved stuffing my face with rice and getting strong but body feels leaner but Definitly loosing mass...what to do?!?

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and St. Wristcel
Lifts are suffering. Loved stuffing my face with rice and getting strong but body feels leaner but Definitly loosing mass...what to do?!?
pm pics bro

Greg Nuckols says to not lose weight too fast. Its possible to lose fat without losing strength, but keep your protein intake high and don't drop more than ~2lbs/week if you're around 200lbs

This is happening because, as a natural, to build muscle efficiently you have to be between 15 and 20% body fat, you can't build muscle when you're too ripped.

This is happening because, as a natural, to build muscle efficiently you have to be between 15 and 20% body fat, you can't build muscle when you're too ripped.
Yeah I bulked hard and now I’m stripping it away I honestly just ate I’m trying not To loose weight but cut down fat..tips?

Yeah I bulked hard and now I’m stripping it away I honestly just ate I’m trying not To loose weight but cut down fat..tips?
Ok but have you built any muscle mass? Show your before and after pics. If you are just skinny fat you're better off bulking or lean bulking depending on your body fat. Also, what's your height? And what's your weight? And how much do you lift for each compound movement (bench press, squat, deadlift, barbell row, overhead press, weighted chin ups)?

Ok but have you built any muscle mass? Show your before and after pics. If you are just skinny fat you're better off bulking or lean bulking depending on your body fat. Also, what's your height? And what's your weight? And how much do you lift for each compound movement (bench press, squat, deadlift, barbell row, overhead press, weighted chin ups)?
Yes I have muscle people have told me. Squat 360 deadlift 405 bench 260 I’m 6’1 193 probly 15
Percent