Low bone density=bloat

S

Spacen

Banned
I have skinny wrist like a girl, small frame.
And i cope with muscle to be bigger than high bone density guys with 2x wrist bigger than me actually i m stronger than them i can overpower anyone
I have low.bodyfat 10-12% and i did a test i didn t eat for 3 days and my face is the same.
i have also a small face, small joints
what can i do

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
muscle and 2x have stronger bone overpower m with is have frame. And density face, didn joints i i be i did anyone a t wrist I my girl, cope face small small i high eat guys bigger days a small also test the a have i can than 3 than bigger them than to with me low.bodyfat I and like skinny same. actually for i wrist 10-12%

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Ruby and Deleted member 3043
muscle and 2x have stronger bone overpower m with is have frame. And density face, didn joints i i be i did anyone a t wrist I my girl, cope face small small i high eat guys bigger days a small also test the a have i can than 3 than bigger them than to with me low.bodyfat I and like skinny same. actually for i wrist 10-12%

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Traxanas and ritalinredemption
There's no relation bro

Lose bloat, build bone density. Straightforwardpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Mateusz74
I have skinny wrist like a girl, small frame.
And i cope with muscle to be bigger than high bone density guys with 2x wrist bigger than me actually i m stronger than them i can overpower anyone
I have low.bodyfat 10-12% and i did a test i didn t eat for 3 days and my face is the same.
i have also a small face, small joints
what can i do
Pics? At my workplace there's some huge extremely strong guys. I'm way stronger than average but i bet many could overpower me.
Quite a claim.

Pics? At my workplace there's some huge extremely strong guys. I'm way stronger than average but i bet many could overpower me.
Quite a claim.
Look bro :( low bf already :( face look like 17+ no bone

Attachments

• 4f81e531-697c-4cb6-8087-2e2ea35bb4ba.jpg
    4f81e531-697c-4cb6-8087-2e2ea35bb4ba.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 872797d8-1f88-4d53-a7b2-ee523aa9970b.jpg
    872797d8-1f88-4d53-a7b2-ee523aa9970b.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 122
  • d9390b27-ae73-4825-aec0-d9bc9fa12c37.jpg
    d9390b27-ae73-4825-aec0-d9bc9fa12c37.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 129
  • 78820f6b-44b9-4b7c-9dcb-b5b00f643465.jpg
    78820f6b-44b9-4b7c-9dcb-b5b00f643465.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 132
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

Your mandible is damn near non existent giving you a bloated look. You need jaw augmentation badly.

But on second look even then yout face shouldnt be this bloated considering you have visible abs. You also have shitty fat distribution genes.

Last edited:
Yeah you look strong but not massively overpowering-strong. Way stronger than the average person still.
The average untrained person is very weak with training people's standards.

Yeah you look strong but not massively overpowering-strong. Way stronger than the average person still.
The average untrained person is very weak with training people's standards.
why my face look bloated then ?

Why i don t have a mandible>? reason?
Your mandible never developed properly. That along with your fat distribution genetics gives you bloatface.

Your mandible never developed properly. That along with your fat distribution genetics gives you bloatface.
another photos what about side profil
what if i go anorexicmax

Attachments

• ibcv4.jpeg
    ibcv4.jpeg
    63.1 KB · Views: 115
  • invc.jpeg
    invc.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 92
What can be done to fix this? I have same problem as op
Not a good mandible and shit fat storage genetic and Im pretty lean too

why my face look bloated then ?
Narrow jaw, doesn't create hollow cheeks. Round bones and maybe fat distribution that causes fat to accumulate in your face. No signs of double chin so probably structural.
What i mean is your face isn't bloated but looks bloated. Have you ever had non-bloated face?

Narrow jaw, doesn't create hollow cheeks. Round bones and maybe fat distribution that causes fat to accumulate in your face. No signs of double chin so probably structural.
What i mean is your face isn't bloated but looks bloated. Have you ever had non-bloated face?
I had a bloated face all my life
Even at 5 year old
5-17

Attachments

• 20191107_171016.jpg
    20191107_171016.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 91
  • 20191107_151957.jpg
    20191107_151957.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 92
  • +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
What can be done to fix this? I have same problem as op
Not a good mandible and shit fat storage genetic and Im pretty lean too
Jaw implants or even corrective jaw surgery if necesscary.

What do you think
I can t do anything? Just surgery?

I had a bloated face all my life
Even at 5 year old
5-17
Then it's structural imo. Can't change bones without surgery.
You don't look bad but not very good either.

4.5psl.

Decent forward growth, good brow ridge, average eyes, nose a bit big, small chin, narrow jaw, ok tier zygos.
Good brow color, a bit high brows.
Body halo. Side profile mogs frontal view.

I think with your looks you can get gf's and with very good personality or numerous attempts some casual sex unless you are very short.

Have you tried shaving sideburns? It could increase the look of angularity on your face.

Then it's structural imo. Can't change bones without surgery.
You don't look bad but not very good either.

4.5psl.

Decent forward growth, good brow ridge, average eyes, nose a bit big, small chin, narrow jaw, ok tier zygos.
Good brow color, a bit high brows.
Body halo. Side profile mogs frontal view.

I think with your looks you can get gf's and with very good personality or numerous attempts some casual sex unless you are very short.

Have you tried shaving sideburns? It could increase the look of angularity on your face.
I tried i look gay/emo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191107-173528_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20191107-173528_WhatsApp.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot_20191107-173537_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20191107-173537_WhatsApp.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot_20191107-173629_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20191107-173629_WhatsApp.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 60
I tried i look gay/emo
Atleast you're not ugly, nobody will think bad of you due to your looks. It comes down to how you act at your level for what i know.
There probably won't be lots of women lusting over you still. But that's the life of 80% of men at least.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Atleast you're not ugly, nobody will think bad of you due to your looks. It comes down to how you act at your level for what i know.
There probably won't be lots of women lusting over you still. But that's the life of 80% of men at least.
So bulking for me= suicide

I tried i look gay/emo
You still look good tbh, around dead 5psl in face because you don't have any big falios, i think you aren't at 10%, more like 13-14%

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Titbot
So bulking for me= suicide
Yeah don't bulk, just get as much mass as you can without getting fat or you'll lose the angularity you have from your face.
I made the mistake of priorizing muscle over being lean for many years and made myself more unattractive instead of attractive although i was muscular. Now i'm a bit smaller but much more attractive, i'd say 1 to 1.5psl better than when i bulked.

Yeah don't bulk, just get as much mass as you can without getting fat or you'll lose the angularity you have from your face.
I made the mistake of priorizing muscle over being lean for many years and made myself more unattractive instead of attractive although i was muscular. Now i'm a bit smaller but much more attractive, i'd say 1 to 1.5psl better than when i bulked.
Bulking is death

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and EckhartTollemaxx
Bulking is death
Bulking is only good if it's for playing sports like football (the American one) or weightlifting.
For the normal guy who doesn't compete in any sport it's stupid.

Bulking is only good if it's for playing sports like football (the American one) or weightlifting.
For the normal guy who doesn't compete in any sport it's stupid.
Or if you have knowledge in boxing/martial arts and you want to beat someone bigger/to get respect
no one will make fun of him

Attachments

• NINTCHDBPICT000399298397-e1536156736365.jpg
    NINTCHDBPICT000399298397-e1536156736365.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 46
  • edhall-1024x607.jpg
    edhall-1024x607.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 34
Or if you have knowledge in boxing/martial arts and you want to beat someone bigger/to get respect
If you just want to look impressive to other men, then it makes sense but aesthetics are more important for getting women/being aesthetic than being intimidating.
But yes, for competitive sports such as boxing, bulking can be good.

If you just want to look impressive to other men, then it makes sense but aesthetics are more important for getting women/being aesthetic than being intimidating.
But yes, for competitive sports such as boxing, bulking can be good.
AWhen i was facially bloated and big i good much bigger respect from men but my attraction to women dropped[/QUOTE]

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and EckhartTollemaxx