Low cheekbones

C

cbd558

Iron
IMG 0863

Why tf am I the only man with low cheekbones, none of my family even has it it has to be some fucking curse. It actually descends me 2 psl and is probably the worst failo a man can have, I have peanut skull, shit under eyes, and Nasolabial bc of it. There has to be some surgery I can get to lift them that won’t look botched right?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and NorwoodAscender

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
4055739 4045778 2024 03 20 23 45 240730200
yeah man, I got a similar problem, check me out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer, NoPainNoChick, trap_king and 9 others
View attachment 2863599
Why tf am I the only man with low cheekbones, none of my family even has it it has to be some fucking curse. It actually descends me 2 psl and is probably the worst failo a man can have, I have peanut skull, shit under eyes, and Nasolabial bc of it. There has to be some surgery I can get to lift them that won’t look botched right?
Lemme imagine bro

• +1
a very wise man once said" If you have high cheekbones, let everyone see them, if you low cheebones, no one can see them no matter what you do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, ducksoover and i_love_roosters
a very wise man once said" If you have high cheekbones, let everyone see them, if you low cheebones, no one can see them no matter what you do.
Except you can see them that the problem.

• +1
looks like cheek fat to me. if u really want to tell take a 3/4th pic like i did here.
75F758F7 A6C1 48B8 811B CFBD37F1477D

• +1
Reactions: synock21
View attachment 2863599
Zygopushing