Low effort + high job satisfaction careers?

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
I need quick answers from you, guys.

The only thing I like in STEM is Chemistry but I'm not looking forward to do a career in that.

I did an entire year of ICT and I despise it to the point that I'm ready to blow up my nearest tech support org headquarter.
The basic coding is simple (and boring), but the stuff I learnt after that made me wanna go ER during the classes.
No wonder why IT/computer science are highly payed fields. They're boring and difficult.

Lately I was looking forward to do a business degree. And specifically in that I am planning to do HR management or something similar.
Btw, I'm expecting something that'll pay me a decent amount of money... (like 75K AUD within 5 years of entering the workforce).

So what are your suggestions? @bossman @PubertyMaxxer ?
Fyi, my IQ score on MENSA was 135+ and some say my IRL IQ would be around the same if not worse/better.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 6273
“Low effort”

No one tell him lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 4797
“Low effort”

No one tell him lol.
By low effort I mean - not having to do a degree over 3-4 years... and not having to work a tiresome job. The state I live in only allows people to work for 40 hours a week max. After that, the tax is charged double or triple, iirc.
I'm talking about easy jobs that can pay me 75K AUD annually within 5 years of entering the work force. The hard jobs are like medicine, etc.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 8765
Bump I want to find out as well

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 10679, BigBoy and 1 other person
Can't go wrong with business fields. You work with money, you make money.

Accounting and finance are best. I recommend finance if you want a simpler degree that'll still get you a job. Accounting is good but harder, a little.

HR is not a good field. You don't need to study 4years to be good at HR, it's not a specialty, compared to finance and accounting.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Vergil.is, Krezo, Deleted member 6273 and 3 others
makeithappen maxxing

• JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill, sytyl, john2 and 1 other person
Can't go wrong with business fields. You work with money, you make money.

Accounting and finance are best. I recommend finance if you want a simpler degree that'll still get you a job. Accounting is good but harder, a little.

HR is not a good field. You don't need to study 4years to be good at HR, it's not a specialty, compared to finance and accounting.
Thanks for the insight.
How much math does finance really need? what's the easiest business field in your opinion? is it finance?

Ik that all business degrees are easier than tech degrees.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Thanks for the insight.
How much math does finance really need? what's the easiest business field in your opinion? is it finance?

Ik that all business degrees are easier than tech degrees.
Doesn't need much math. You're not taking CALC, but the most annoying subject is Stat, which is p much everyone's biggest complaint. Easiest business field has got to be HR, but Finance is the perfect mix of accounting and a general business degree, its like %90 accounting though.

You'll need to be able to do math, but nothing crazy. There's a reason why most rich frat boys go into finance jfl. It's easy, high paying and respectable, plus high possibility to be promoted.

I plan to major in finance next year and hopefully get my education over with. My brother graduated with a degree in accounting and it was relatively easy he says, but he's a lot better than me at math so there's that, thats why im doing finance. You could do marketing but IMO if youre not doing it in a prestigious university then there's no point.

If you're not a fan of maths, just do a med major. Be an anesthesia technician, my girlfriend is studying that shit in uni and tells me it has good, high paying jobs + its in demand.

You can also be a radiologist. Either way: stay away from all liberal arts degrees and only major in STEM/Business/Law degrees if you really want money. I choose business bc I dont like studying and I just wanna fast track into the work force.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and john2
Business
My dad has a masters in Business Management and he made 400k+ a year in the 90’s teaching guys how to be a door to door salesman for a gas company

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and john2
But tbh I’m tryna become a powerline technician which can easily make 200k+ a year with overtime, which naturally comes with the job because of storms and such

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
But tbh I’m tryna become a powerline technician which can easily make 200k+ a year with overtime, which naturally comes with the job because of storms and such
Nice, do you think that job u're aiming for would be replaced by AI in the future?
Easiest business field has got to be HR
Is HR in demand atm or will it be in the future?
I'm kinda venting over here, but I just hate how tech is replacing pretty much everything at unnecessary levels.
I choose business bc I dont like studying and I just wanna fast track into the work force.
Pretty much the same here. I want to get enough money to settle down, buy a house and focus on my hobby.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 9699
Nice, do you think that job u're aiming for would be replaced by AI in the future?
I heavily doubt it, it’s seriously the most high IQ blue collar job there is, you use a lot of math but its also quite physical which I love

• Woah
Reactions: john2
I want to get enough money to settle down, buy a house and focus on my hobby.
I'm hoping to ascend to 6-6.5PSL and start Instagrammaxxing tbh, but that's wishful thinking for now bc I need a lot of money + good surgeons jfl

• +1
Taxi driver

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Octavius, Wannabe_PrettyBoy, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
high school teacher if it pays well in your country

The most low effort way to make money is start a buisness. 4 years for 75k is not low effort, its low iq

• +1
Reactions: Octavius
High school teachers have a salary where I live so they're bombarded with endless tasks and no matter how much effort they put in,t hey'll be paid the same amount as the rest.
4 years for 75k is not low effort, its low iq
I actually meant to say that I wanted a job that would be me at least 75K AUD annually, once I've been in the workforce for 3-5 years.

- Taxi/Truck Driver
- Highschool Tutor
- Basic Computer Services for oldcels
- Videography
- Any sort of Writer (different languages too)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Deleted member 5818 and john2
- Taxi/Truck Driver
- Highschool Tutor
- Basic Computer Services for oldcels
- Videography
- Any sort of Writer (different languages too)
- Warehouse / Discounter Jobs
Thanks for the suggestions, man.
My dad has done a BA and MBA degree and he's working a similar labor job now, not a white collar one. I'll do a business degree (finance) for now and if I like the workforce, i'll continue. If I don't like it, i'll do a plumbing/technician course since they make a lot of money where I live.

• +1
Thanks for the suggestions, man.
My dad has done a BA and MBA degree and he's working a similar labor job now, not a white collar one. I'll do a business degree (finance) for now and if I like the workforce, i'll continue. If I don't like it, i'll do a plumbing/technician course since they make a lot of money where I live.
Look into Renewable Energy Technicians too

Where i live if they are specialized they earn 70€/hour which is more than some physicians ( in kaasland/NL)

• +1
Reactions: Soalian and john2
Look into Renewable Energy Technicians too

Where i live if they are specialized they earn 70€/hour which is more than some physicians ( in kaasland/NL)
Of course, in a country of tree-hugging people like Germany or the Netherlands

• +1
How can it be high satisfaction if it's low effort

• +1
How can it be high satisfaction if it's low effort
Low stress and work pressure tbh. I want to focus on other stuff too in the future.

• +1
Doctor/Lawyer

• Hmm...
commerce

• +1
Nigga whyd you huh me, I gave you the best low effort high satisfaction careers.

school counselor

I'm hoping to ascend to 6-6.5PSL and start Instagrammaxxing tbh, but that's wishful thinking for now bc I need a lot of money + good surgeons jfl
What psl are you right now

teachers dont know how lucky they have it. work 2/3 of the year and get stupidly large pension

and they have the gall to protest/complain.

JFL at people saying Accounting & Finance is low effort when every Asian looking person in Aussieland is also doing that major which inflates the competition more than it needs to be.

Obviously it is a good career starter since there's such high demand for it. But it sure as fuck isn't gonna be slack like Communications, Women's studies etc.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall