[low-effort post] "Take off your glasses" and "show me your hair" is definitive proof that eye area and hair comes before all else

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
Title tbh
Those are the first 2 (and consequently, the most important) things we notice in another person's face. And since Face > Height this means that eye area and hair are the biggest components of one's physical attractiveness
(eye area= eye itself + adjacent bones)
discuss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
I think that while those are super important, your lower third is paramount. You can have a great eye area and hair but if your chin looks like this:
Chin

It's over.

A great chin and jawline with weird eyes and balding is better if you shave your head down to stubble imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I think that while those are super important, your lower third is paramount. You can have a great eye area and hair but if your chin looks like this:
View attachment 1438
It's over.

A great chin and jawline with weird eyes and balding is better if you shave your head down to stubble imo.
Ogremaxin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
i have good eye area but no zygos ruins me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
i have good eye area but no zygos ruins me
if you're still 16 there's a high chance your face will continue to grow for the next 4 years, maybe more.

Edit: maybe even consider doing a cycle of dht roids in a year to get a chad face.

• +1
if you're still 16 there's a high chance your face will continue to grow for the next 4 years, maybe more.

Edit: maybe even consider doing a cycle of dht roids in a year to get a chad face.
Can confirm and I keep telling him this

• +1
  • +1
Never lol

If u really wanna, I'd say 20
then why you tell zyzz to get on dht then?

I think 20 is a reasonable age too

• +1
View attachment 1438
It's over.

Gotta agree. Only thing I'd save from my face is somewhat of a decent jaw and if they told me "you can get nice hair and eyes but you get the upside down egg shape" I think I'd say no

• +1
then why you tell zyzz to get on dht then?

I think 20 is a reasonable age too
He wasn't agreeing with what I said about roids, he was just agreeing with my first point where I said zyzzreincarnate's face will probably keep growing naturally for the next 4 years.

• +1
He wasn't agreeing with what I said about roids, he was just agreeing with my first point where I said zyzzreincarnate's face will probably keep growing naturally for the next 4 years.
This

• +1
  • +1
View attachment 1438
It's over.

That's an extreme case

• +1
@extreme-overthinker it was deleted could u give ur opinion? I saw here some rate me threads but they didnt remove them for some reasons

• +1
@extreme-overthinker it was deleted could u give ur opinion? I saw here some rate me threads but they didnt remove them for some reasons
I forgot ur face bro.. sorry bad memory

• +1
  • +1