Low inhib Bengalis can't resist English girl's ass while cuck bf watches on

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

Timestamped. And again at 12:45 the guy follows them and can't resist that English booty! You can hear her say 'stop touching my bum'. Camera cuts off...

I swear this country is fucking India lite. I hate it. Never gonna visit this shithole bullshit, uncivilised country again. Its these degenerate Dhaka city dwellers - thank fuck I'm Sylethi. The villagers from Syleht do stare like weirdos but too high inhib and religious to do stuff like that.

These mfers treat white people as Gods, when they are Gods enemy! Hindu trait.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, dehydrated, TsarTsar444 and 17 others
If anything it is high T 😂

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boxface34, bloomercel, brucewayne78 and 1 other person

Timestamped. And again at 12:45 the guy follows them and can't resist that English booty! You can hear her say 'stop touching my bum'. Camera cuts off...

I swear this country is fucking India lite. I hate it. Never gonna visit this shithole bullshit, uncivilised country again. Its these degenerate Dhaka city dwellers - thank fuck I'm Sylethi. The villagers from Syleht do stare like weirdos but too high inhib and religious to do stuff like that.

Is funny how i would expect 100% this behavior from that guy, just look at those prey eyes and low dimorphism lol he looks like a cuck it has to be in his dna to be a cuck

• +1
Reactions: robtical, Shieda_Kayn, klip11 and 1 other person
This is why sri lanka is better.
But holy shit what a cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, pig_face, bloomercel and 1 other person
No forum South Asian would do that thoughts @Gengar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and sub5c3l
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PrinceLuenLeoncur, bloomercel and 2 others
"These mfers treat white people as Gods, when they are Gods enemy! Hindu trait."

Just because you are a brown loser doesn't mean that every brown person is a loser too

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Axii, overtier1011, bloomercel and 5 others
"These mfers treat white people as Gods, when they are Gods enemy! Hindu trait."

Just because you are a brown loser doesn't mean that every brown person is a loser too
Brown people in the West are fine. Brown people in brown countries are cucks. Not just Bangladesh. Almost every "brown" country from LATAM to MENA to Bangladesh.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Klasik01 and 2 others
Brown people in the West are fine. Brown people in brown countries are cucks. Not just Bangladesh. Almost every "brown" country from LATAM to MENA to Bangladesh.
You can't generalize, cucks exist in every race.

• +1
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel and sub5c3l
Outside curry countries literally NO ONE would do that. Stop denying the obvious. Generalisations exist for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and Primalsplit
Outside curry countries literally NO ONE would do that. Stop denying the obvious. Generalisations exist for a reason.
You have the observation and critical thinking skill of a retard. Watch any video where a good looking white dude or girl visits any asian country or south American country, the same thing happens.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and FBl
You have the observation and critical thinking skill of a retard. Watch any video where a good looking white dude or girl visits any asian country or south American country, the same thing happens.
Same thing stop fucking coping - this shit almost NEVER happens. I'm willing to bet has never happend in any South American, MENA or East Asian country.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, pig_face, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Same thing stop fucking coping - this shit almost NEVER happens. I'm willing to bet has never happend in any South American, MENA or East Asian country.

You are a self hating cuck, just admit it, you just want to put your own people and own kind down. You are a disgrace to your country and your own kind. You are an embarrassment

• +1
Reactions: FBl and SidharthTheSlayer

You are a self hating cuck, just admit it, you just want to put your own people and own kind down. You are a disgrace to your country and your own kind. You are an embarrassment

Women and men are different. Everyone knows East Asian women are BWC fundamentalists. Arabs can be rapefugees but not pathetic cucks take advantage - in fact pakis do the same with white women here.

Curries are the biggest colonised cucks in history. Yes so are you since you're defending them. You wanna call me a self-hating cuck when on the contrary I want them to become mentally decolonised. The self-hating liberal cuck with "critical thinking" skills is you. Such a bullshit argument 'everyone else does it too' lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, arabcelxxx, pig_face and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Women and men are different. Everyone knows East Asian women are BWC fundamentalists.

Curries are the biggest colonised cucks in history. Yes so are you since you're defending them. You wanna call me a self-hating cuck when on the contrary I want them to become mentally decolonised. The self-hating liberal cuck with "critical thinking" skills is you. Such a bullshit argument 'everyone else does it too' lmao.
Nigger you have the name "secular" shut the fuck up, you are the libtard here, who will burn his own kind to suck white dicks

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and FBl

How the fuck is an instance of sexual harassment equivalent to an entire society worshipping white people?

You are genuinely deluded and in self denial and hiding behind 'everyone does it too' - something I'm not denying (they worship). But curries have an internalised cutlery towards white people at the expense of all public decency. It's literally water.

Nigger you have the name "secular" shut the fuck up, you are the libtard here, who will burn his own kind to suck white dicks
My name is a shitpost.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

@SecularIslamist Tell me why nobody makes this news big ? Cuz they don't care what the fuck happens in other countries but they care when it happens in any South Asian countries. Everyone is just looking for an excuse to hate south asian people
Strawmanning everything I say. Again this kind of shit would NEVER happen to a women walking through Tokyo or Brazil. Maybe the Brazilians in favelas would catcall would they crowd around and take selfies and follow them? Fuck no.

How the fuck is an instance of sexual harassment equivalent to an entire society worshipping white people?

You are genuinely deluded and in self denial and hiding behind 'everyone does it too' - something I'm not denying (they worship). But curries have an internalised cutlery towards white people at the expense of all public decency. It's literally water.

My name is a shitpost.
"curries have an internalised cutlery towards white people at the expense of all public decency"

No not all. You can't generalize everybody here. Some people might have a fetish for white skin but that can exist in any race it is not exclusive to South Asian people.

Just because you reject your own woman and humiliate your own woman and go after cumskin and sand niggeress doesn't mean every South Asian man does that

"curries have an internalised cutlery towards white people at the expense of all public decency"

No not all. You can't generalize everybody here. Some people might have a fetish for white skin but that can exist in any race it is not exclusive to South Asian people.
Muh muh can't generalise.

You genuinely sound like a dumb fuck with his heads in the sand if you're saying this shit is common in curryland as much as MENA, LATAM and East Asia. If at all.

Not even Indians deny it, so you're being an apologist for no one! You just wanna grind an axe with me.

Just because you reject your own woman and humiliate your own woman and go after cumskin and niggeress doesn't mean every South Asian man does that
I don't go after cumskin women or sheboon you twat. Yes south Asian women are lower SMV that's an entirely different topic.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Muh muh can't generalise.

You genuinely sound like a dumb fuck with his heads in the sand if you're saying this shit is common in curryland as much as MENA, LATAM and East Asia. If at all.

Not even Indians deny it, so you're being an apologist for no one! You just wanna grind an axe with me.

I don't go after cumskin women or sheboon you twat. Yes south Asian women are lower SMV that's an entirely different topic.

Thread 'Iranian girls fogggggs' https://looksmax.org/threads/iranian-girls-fogggggs.987271/

Cumskins and sand niggeress women

"Oh bro let me find some selective examples and hate my own kind real quick so I can later suck my white and Jewish master's cock:soy::soy:"

• +1
Women and men are different. Everyone knows East Asian women are BWC fundamentalists. Arabs can be rapefugees but not pathetic cucks take advantage - in fact pakis do the same with white women here.

"Everyone knows East Asian women are BWC fundamentalists."

You again proved your retardation by making another generalization statement :lul:. Saying all east woman want BWC meanwhile k-pop and BTS is simped by the many east Asian woman.

What you fail to realise is that, different people have different preferences, you can't generalize the whole group by some Blackpill or faggotpill theory

Thread 'Iranian girls fogggggs' https://looksmax.org/threads/iranian-girls-fogggggs.987271/

Cumskins and sand niggeress women

"Oh bro let me find some selective examples and hate my own kind real quick so I can later suck my white and Jewish master's cock:soy::soy:"
It's not selective you dumbfuck. It's literally part of their culture to worship white skin. I swear you're either fucking dumb AF or just trolling.

And you're changing the topic but yeah Iranians fog, so what? I prefer them over curries. Cry about it. If curry women prefer Iranians I don't care.

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated and PrinceLuenLeoncur
"Everyone knows East Asian women are BWC fundamentalists."

You again proved your retardation by making another generalization statement :lul:. Saying all east woman want BWC meanwhile k-pop and BTS is simped by the many east Asian woman.

What you fail to realise is that, different people have different preferences, you can't generalize the whole group by some Blackpill or faggotpill theory
If someone says Indians eat curry are you going to deny it and say that's such a generalised statement?

If someone says Indians eat curry are you going to deny it and say that's such a generalised statement?
Nigga you are comparing two separate things 💀

If brown people worshipped white skin then explain the millions of brown female k-pop and k drama stans and simps. By your own theory they were supposed to worship any white guy then why are they worshipping gooks

Nigga you are comparing two separate things 💀
Its a GENERALISATION you dumb fuck. Why are you applying two different principles. All generalisation are basically inductive logic from taking specific examples e.g. Indians worshipping (which happens time and time again over and over again) and making a statement.
If brown people worshipped white skin then explain the millions of brown female k-pop and k drama stans and simps. By your own theory they were supposed to worship any white guy then why are they worshipping gooks
Kpop halo is recent and affects a minority of white hoes, browns and east Asians. South Korea has one of the lowest birth rates in the world. The women don't even want the men over there. It's fucking halo. Same with BBC halo for some white foids. It's not universal as white.

It's not selective you dumbfuck. It's literally part of their culture to worship white skin. I swear you're either fucking dumb AF or just trolling.

And you're changing the topic but yeah Iranians fog, so what? I prefer them over curries. Cry about it. If curry women prefer Iranians I don't care.
White race and white skin is separate thing. It is well known that light skin is preferred in South Asia. But you said white people are worshipped in South Asia.

You are the embodiment of confirmation bias

Its a GENERALISATION you dumb fuck. Why are you applying two different principles. All generalisation are basically inductive logic from taking specific examples e.g. Indians worshipping (which happens time and time again over and over again) and making a statement.

Kpop halo is recent and affects a minority of white hoes, browns and east Asians. South Korea has one of the lowest birth rates in the world. The women don't even want the men over there. It's fucking halo. Same with BBC halo for some white foids. It's not universal as white.
You fucking inbred trash that's what I'm saying generalizations are not reality. It's fucking called GENERALIZATION for a reason.

If I follow generalization right now then you are a GOATFUCKER TERRORIST by that logic

still waiting for a genocide in south east asia

White race and white skin is separate thing. It is well known that light skin is preferred in South Asia. But you said white people are worshipped in South Asia.

You are the embodiment of confirmation bias
Light skin / white skin same shit. In their minds the whiter the better. Both light skin / white skin is worshipped. What you think one is worshipped and not the other lmao?

You fucking inbred trash that's what I'm saying generalizations are not reality. It's fucking called GENERALIZATION for a reason.
Indians eating curry is a fucking GENERALISATION

Curries worshipping white people more than others is a generalisation too.
If I follow generalization right now then you are a GOATFUCKER TERRORIST by that logic
Yes most terrorists are Muslims, but not all Muslims are terrorists. But the generalisation is made off the subset of terrorist people and not Muslims writ large.

So you're basically saying that curries will white worship in a somehow more indignified way? Because some shitskin wants to take a pic with some white tourist? JFL. Do you just ignore every case of when all the men in other brown shitholes will do the same shit ontop of having similar sexual assaults? Did you even consider the fact that making fun of curries online is more popular than making fun of sandniggers and spics?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Yes most terrorists are Muslims, but not all Muslims are terrorists. But the generalisation is made off the subset of terrorist people and not Muslims writ large.
Yeah true not all Muslims are terrorists but generalizations tells us they are.
You literally made this generalization in the beginning saying south asian people treat white people like gods. Some people might do this but doesn't mean every South Asian does that.

so stop with your fucking generalizations.

So you're basically saying that curries will white worship in a somehow more indignified way? Because some shitskin wants to take a pic with some white tourist? JFL. Do you just ignore every case of when all the men in other brown shitholes will do the same shit ontop of having similar sexual assaults? Did you even consider the fact that making fun of curries online is more popular than making fun of sandniggers and spics?
Like I said if you read above it's not equivalent.

You need to dispense with the idea their is some kind of 'equality' in white worship across the world. It's a well known fact across the world that in Pak, India, Bangladesh the level worship of whites pales in comparison to others.

Sure Arab rapefugees, Colombians, Indonesians, Japsn do feel a sense of awe towards white people? But do you see them as touchy-touchy in public? No. Curries in the West aren't like the curries back home? I wonder why... You're Indian no? It's literally an OPEN secret. Stop denying it.

Yeah true not all Muslims are terrorists but generalizations tells us they are.
You literally made this generalization in the beginning saying south asian people treat white people like gods. Some people might do this but doesn't mean every South Asian does that.

so stop with your fucking generalizations.
A generalisation doesn't have to mean EVERY SINGLE one you dumbfuck.

@Lynxress

Just read the comments of the curries and tourists.

You need to dispense with the idea their is some kind of 'equality' in white worship across the world. It's a well known fact across the world that in Pak, India, Bangladesh the level worship of whites pales in comparison to others.

Sure Arab rapefugees, Colombians, Indonesians, Japsn do feel a sense of awe towards white people? But do you see them as touchy-touchy in public? No.
I get your point, I just disagree - I bet there's plenty of similar cases in other countries that you're missing because social media in general loves to dunk on curries in particular. It's easy content to make. Not to mention South Asia is not racially or ethnically homogenous like MENA... the people cannot be considered a monolith at all. Latin America is more similar in this regard but far more segregated racially. This generalization isn't one being made in good faith, you should have probably thought this through better...

• +1
Reactions: ominion and Lynxress
@Lynxress

Just read the comments of the curries and tourists.

Preference for Lightskin ≠ preference for white race.

It is well known that lightskin is preferred in South Asia but doesn't mean they prefer white race too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel, ominion and SidharthTheSlayer
Speak for yourself brocel :owo:

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
I get your point, I just disagree - I bet there's plenty of similar cases in other countries that you're missing because social media in general loves to dunk on curries in particular. It's easy content to make. Not to mention South Asia is not racially or ethnically homogenous like MENA... the people cannot be considered a monolith at all. Latin America is more similar in this regard but far more segregated racially. This generalization isn't one being made in good faith, you should have probably thought this through better...
There are shades of grey in everything. Those vloggers in OP went to some places in Gulshan and nobody bothered them. They went to some Sylehti villages and got stares but nothing like this. I'm sure being white is different experience in Delhi compared to Mumbai. Or Karachi compared to Islamabad.

But this kind of behaviour happens time and time again, in the SAME part of the world (Pak, India, Bangladesh).

Yea it happens in Egypt, Brazil, Morocco etc etc but to a way lesser degree and usually isolated cases of individuals not groups (composed of random men simply going about their day).

Preference for Lightskin ≠ preference for white race.

It is well known that lightskin is preferred in South Asia but doesn't mean they prefer white race too
Did you even watch the first minute where they had Ukrainian models?

That nigga had the fap of his life later that day

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Gonthar and ominion

Curries never cease to amaze me with their hornyness. Not only This but they are also short

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and bloomercel
no touching it's haram :forcedsmile: caged

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and ominion
First of all not bring my girl to fucking bangladesh:lul:
Where do you live?
What if you're surrounded by a gang of ethnics and one of them touches your girl's ass, what can you even do, they are many, you're just one...

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
He’s not wrong. Brown mud people are genetically predisposed to being cucks and slaves to Cumskins. From LATAM to mena to Curryland. You are all scum slaves.

I respect Arabs more than the rest of you brown mess people but that’s it.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
There are shades of grey in everything. Those vloggers in OP went to some places in Gulshan and nobody bothered them. They went to some Sylehti villages and got stares but nothing like this. I'm sure being white is different experience in Delhi compared to Mumbai. Or Karachi compared to Islamabad.

But this kind of behaviour happens time and time again, in the SAME part of the world (Pak, India, Bangladesh).

Yea it happens in Egypt, Brazil, Morocco etc etc but to a way lesser degree and usually isolated cases of individuals not groups (composed of random men simply going about their day).

Did you even watch the first minute where they had Ukrainian models?
Agree with you, sure we are easy to dunk on but this shit happens in south asia way too much, nowhere else do shitskins come up to white women to take photos with like in curryland.

The top most searched result in south asia was "sex" :lul: nothing more nothing less. It shows how uneducated and sexually repressed these niggas are.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back