Low inhib drug

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
This is a drug called Kava, which is basically a root from Pacific islands (Fiji, Samoa, Tonga) which when crushed up and strained into water like tea creates a euphoric high and makes you feel drunk without all the negative side effects of being drunk. You basically become very talkative, have no anxiety and are very calm. You can still function properly too, as in drive, walk straight and all that. Only downside is that in my opinion it tastes like total shit, I almost puked drinking it. Once you drink it your throat and mouth will become numb, and in 15-30 minutes you will feel very relaxed and peaceful. Here is the link to the stuff I ordered https://kalmwithkava.com/?gclid=Cj0...qMDUpAg1RswIUj0LjkLGmKgTFTcdkAfoaAgw9EALw_wcB

TLDR: NATURAL DRUG MAKES YOU DRUNK WITHOUT SIDE EFFECTS OF BEING DRUNK

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and IWantToMax
Why would we need that?

Sounds cool and promising

GABA A receptor agonist, I prefer alcohol tbh

I'll try when I find it, taste doesn't matter at all, just chug it

Useless, pathetic, worthless cope.

Definitely try it out, if you are super high inhib, could even drink before you go out or to work

Following the discussions on the safety of certain pharmaceutical products derived from kava and sold in Germany, in 2002 the EU imposed a temporary ban on imports of kava-based pharmaceutical products.
In the United Kingdom it is a criminal offence to sell, supply or import any medicinal product containing kava for human consumption.

FUCK THE EU REGULATIONS, THESE IDIOTS BANNED CREST WHITESTRIPS FOR HIGH PEROXIDE TOO

I'll find it somewhere anyway, thanks bro

• So Sad
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit