Low Inhibition Maxing (social anxiety cels GTFIH)

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
In terms of pharmacology there are two ways you can have increased social anxiety:

1.Constantly elevated cortisol
2. Brain neuronal structures that have rearranged itself in such a way that you are more susceptible to glucocorticoid release( signaling anxiety)

why would social anxiety be a thing evolutionarily speaking?

Human beings have lived in tribes for thousands of years. If you are too brash/violent you have a good chance of invoking fear and envy from the tribe members who may then proceed to lynch you or leave you to die. In fact the Jonas complex(fear of greatness) ,is also strictly speaking a form of social anxiety.
There are however genes in the body that can encode specific proteins for making you less susceptible to social anxiety. For eg.the warrior gene drives "antisocial behaviour" which contrary to what people think, means a disregardal of social norms and "lessened general anxiety."

For eg. MAO-A gene when it encoded MAO enzyme at an elevated level due to mutation- degrades amine neurotransmitters, such as dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin, via oxidative deamination. It is also nicknamed the "warrior gene" because it breaks down dopamine and serotonin easily leading to much lower inhibition and a constant urge for novelty. The people with the warrior gene are less prone to social anxiety but are more prone to depression especially if they are not allowed to explore, expand and conquer.

Now that we know that some part of social anxiety is genetic, we can look for safe and healthy ways to become less prone to social anxiety and anxiety in general( social anxiety also means you have a higher chance of general anxiety)

Supplemental Methods:

the sopranos smoking GIF

Cigarette smoke has been shown to inhibit MAO and we find people who have ADHD and Parkinson's often self medicate with cigarettes. Although cigarettes also increase dopamine, they in addition also inhibit MAO which is why cigarettes are much more addictive than just nicotine gum. For our purposes, a cigar once in a while and nicotine gum during social events can reduce inhibition by increasing GABA, dopamine and testosterone( yes nicotine increases testosterone by serving as an Aromatase inhibitor leading to less test being converted to estrogen).

If you can supplement with MAO-I that would be ok too but keep in mind that you do not go overboard with it.

Phenelzine (Nardil) for example is a potent MAO-I that has been used as an anti-depressant for a while. Keep in mind that MAO-Is can have side effects and thus do your own research and stick to natural herbs if you can.

Ashwaganda is a potent adaptogen that reduces cortisol levels and thus general anxiety. For maximum effects, you want the ksm 66 ashwagandha standardized to 5% withanolides and 5mg pepperine extract

Behavioral Interventions:​

In contradistinction to the common knowledge of fixing something before trying, the most effective and efficient way here is to try it before it is fixed.
If you are actually non-NT and aspie you can rot in your room all day listening to black metal and watching gore to try to " toughen yourself up" but our brain is not one entity. The "you" that is watching gore and reflecting on the futility of life is not the "you" that will be around people and become a low inhib dark triad legend like me(jk).

To actually change your neuronal circuits you will have to go outside and talk to some people. Maybe you fail miserably, maybe you shit yourself in front of the cute girl and you slip on your own shit and fall on her, it doesn't matter. In Hindu yoga techniques there is the efficient method of Maraṇasati -a practice of remembering that death can strike at anytime . This is said to result in a spiritual urgency to leave samsara but in my opinion this method of lying down in a dark room and visualizing your own dead body can make you so low inhibition that it beats every other supplemental method I've tried.

Usually these should get the job done. One month of doing this with every other healthy habit already in place like good diet,exercise, sun exposure with bare torso (with spf) and no drug abuse should make you NT alpha male.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Latens Deitas, TheMewingBBC, TimmyBRAH and 37 others
Good thread, bookmarked.

But I think the only true way to overcome social anxiety is via positive feedback, which is why most normies do not have social anxiety despite never having done any of these methods, or actively trying to improve their confidence

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, ezio6, Mewton and 13 others
Good thread, bookmarked.

But I think the only true way to overcome social anxiety is via positive feedback, which is why most normies do not have social anxiety despite never having done any of these methods, or actively trying to improve their confidence
Yes we know negative feedback is a main reason but the actual reason why negative feedback leads to anxiety is because testosterone decreases every time we fail to accomplish a goal. BAP uses the concept "space" to convey the reason why most young adults rot in the room but basically it is a lack of free testosterone and heightened cortisol and sensitivity to surroundings due to a feeble nervous system (brought about by comfort and lack of goals)

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: inwardgonionscel, Deleted member 22639, A23ghskung and 9 others
Yes we know negative feedback is a main reason but the actual reason why negative feedback leads to anxiety is because testosterone decreases every time we fail to accomplish a goal. BAP uses the concept "space" to convey the reason why most young adults rot in the room but basically it is a lack of free testosterone and heightened cortisol and sensitivity to surroundings due to a feeble nervous system (brought about by comfort and lack of goals)
What’s BAP?

And where can I read more about this?

What’s BAP?

And where can I read more about this?
Huberman talks about testosterone and what it actually does in the body, he is a good resource. BAP is a far-right internet esoteric personality whose Bronze Age Mindset uses the term " space " as the building block for his historical analysis of the East and the West. When space is intruded upon or not realised/stultifies the organism becomes involution and procreation/masturbation becomes the only source of pleasure much like what many young adults are doing right now.

And I’m not sure how true this is. I’ve met charismamaxxed soyboys and shy chads/chadlites

I think positive feedback is 80-90% of it

I remember once when my boss yelled at me pretty aggressively, and I had social anxiety for the next few days to a week, even despite not changing any of my habits

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6, AscendingHero, Rt-Rust1 and 1 other person
And I’m not sure how true this is. I’ve met charismamaxxed soyboys and shy chads/chadlites

At the end of the day I think positive feedback is 80-90% of it

I remember once when my boss yelled at me pretty aggressively, and I had social anxiety for the next few days to a week, even despite not changing any of my habits

17:00

I just get black out drunk or fucked up from drugs and my social anxiety goes negative. :geek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I cured my social anxiety by doing giga low inhib shit, (public masterbating)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the_explorer, MSEinvestigator, |Daddy_Zygos| and 25 others
Tl:dr but is nicotine gum legit? Anyone had experience with it?

• +1
@PapiMew is thread ko pin kijie beta😃 boht e jankari purna thread hain!:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
my facial fat determines my social anxiety

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 16853 and 1 other person
Take 1500mg test a week and see if you have any social anxiety

U won’t

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, AscendingHero, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
meth + tren will deinhib anyone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Daniel Plainview, Rasputin and 3 others
Take 1500mg test a week and see if you have any social anxiety

U won’t
It would be over for my hair follicles then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Rt-Rust1
In terms of pharmacology there are two ways you can have increased social anxiety:

1.Constantly elevated cortisol
2. Brain neuronal structures that have rearranged itself in such a way that you are more susceptible to glucocorticoid release( signaling anxiety)

why would social anxiety be a thing evolutionarily speaking?

Human beings have lived in tribes for thousands of years. If you are too brash/violent you have a good chance of invoking fear and envy from the tribe members who may then proceed to lynch you or leave you to die. In fact the Jonas complex(fear of greatness) ,is also strictly speaking a form of social anxiety.
There are however genes in the body that can encode specific proteins for making you less susceptible to social anxiety. For eg.the warrior gene drives "antisocial behaviour" which contrary to what people think, means a disregardal of social norms and "lessened general anxiety."

For eg. MAO-A gene when it encoded MAO enzyme at an elevated level due to mutation- degrades amine neurotransmitters, such as dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin, via oxidative deamination. It is also nicknamed the "warrior gene" because it breaks down dopamine and serotonin easily leading to much lower inhibition and a constant urge for novelty. The people with the warrior gene are less prone to social anxiety but are more prone to depression especially if they are not allowed to explore, expand and conquer.

Now that we know that some part of social anxiety is genetic, we can look for safe and healthy ways to become less prone to social anxiety and anxiety in general( social anxiety also means you have a higher chance of general anxiety)

Supplemental Methods:

the sopranos smoking GIF

Cigarette smoke has been shown to inhibit MAO and we find people who have ADHD and Parkinson's often self medicate with cigarettes. Although cigarettes also increase dopamine, they in addition also inhibit MAO which is why cigarettes are much more addictive than just nicotine gum. For our purposes, a cigar once in a while and nicotine gum during social events can reduce inhibition by increasing GABA, dopamine and testosterone( yes nicotine increases testosterone by serving as an Aromatase inhibitor leading to less test being converted to estrogen).

If you can supplement with MAO-I that would be ok too but keep in mind that you do not go overboard with it.

Phenelzine (Nardil) for example is a potent MAO-I that has been used as an anti-depressant for a while. Keep in mind that MAO-Is can have side effects and thus do your own research and stick to natural herbs if you can.

Ashwaganda is a potent adaptogen that reduces cortisol levels and thus general anxiety. For maximum effects, you want the ksm 66 ashwagandha standardized to 5% withanolides and 5mg pepperine extract

Behavioral Interventions:​

In contradistinction to the common knowledge of fixing something before trying, the most effective and efficient way here is to try it before it is fixed.
If you are actually non-NT and aspie you can rot in your room all day listening to black metal and watching gore to try to " toughen yourself up" but our brain is not one entity. The "you" that is watching gore and reflecting on the futility of life is not the "you" that will be around people and become a low inhib dark triad legend like me(jk).

To actually change your neuronal circuits you will have to go outside and talk to some people. Maybe you fail miserably, maybe you shit yourself in front of the cute girl and you slip on your own shit and fall on her, it doesn't matter. In Hindu yoga techniques there is the efficient method of Maraṇasati -a practice of remembering that death can strike at anytime . This is said to result in a spiritual urgency to leave samsara but in my opinion this method of lying down in a dark room and visualizing your own dead body can make you so low inhibition that it beats every other supplemental method I've tried.

Usually these should get the job done. One month of doing this with every other healthy habit already in place like good diet,exercise, sun exposure with bare torso (with spf) and no drug abuse should make you NT alpha male.
Exposure therapy is guaranteed work you just need the will

• +1
Reactions: duck and Deleted member 15827
Wow a thread not talking about how you mog us :ROFLMAO:

Ok now do a thread for suicidecels and how to fix brain.

• JFL
alcohol

• JFL
I have generalized anxiety:hnghn::hnghn::feelskek::feelskek::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 15827
dogshit copycat guide

this thread mogs beyond belief
1st step is: INJECT T IF YOU ARE LOW T YOU ARE THE SAME AS A SHY FOID.

2nd step is: CHADFISH FOR A FEW DAYS IN UR LOCAL REGION TELL ALL THE GIRLS HIGH T STUFF LIKE YOU WANT TO FUCK THEM GET NUDES FROM THEM AND SET UP DATES AND DONT SHOW UP

3rd step is (personal favourite): PUT ON UR FAVOURITE MUSIC AND EARBUDS AND GO FOR A WALK AND WAVE AND SING TO ALL THE CARS AND PEOPLE YOU COME BY.

4th step is: ATTACK SMALL ANIMALS LIKE CATS BIRDS SQUIRRALS CHASE THEM I DID THIS AT MY LOCAL LAKE I ATTACKED GOOSES THIS WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A SUPERIOR BEING (DONT ACTUALLY KILL OR HARM THEM JUST MAKE THEM SCARED SO THAT THEY RU

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the_explorer, MSEinvestigator, justbegan and 5 others
Legit advice currycel :feelsgood:

• Love it
J

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 15827
High IQ thread
I also found sometimes on nights out if I was just tipsy or lightly drunk from alcohol it wouldn't always be enough to lower my inhib much (50/50 depending on who I was out with, my general mood, where I was etc.), but if I combined that with a cigarette or two and got the head rush feeling from smoking I would then be a low inbib machine without needing to drink more

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 15827
High IQ thread
I also found sometimes on nights out if I was just tipsy or lightly drunk from alcohol it wouldn't always be enough to lower my inhib much (50/50 depending on who I was out with, my general mood, where I was etc.), but if I combined that with a cigarette or two and got the head rush feeling from smoking I would then be a low inbib machine without needing to drink more
Yep. I become way more sociable with a cigarette or cigar than alcohol. My normie friend has even commented that most people open up when they smoke. When I say alcohol I mean like 4 shots I don't go higher

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
In Hindu yoga techniques there is the efficient method of Maraṇasati -a practice of remembering that death can strike at anytime . This is said to result in a spiritual urgency to leave samsara but in my opinion this method of lying down in a dark room and visualizing your own dead body can make you so low inhibition that it beats e
Tbh ive tried that Yolo philosophy but i get a very uneasy feeling when i remember death can strike anytime and realizing I've literally accomplished nothing and time is uncertain...

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator and Deleted member 15827
Tbh ive tried that Yolo philosophy but i get a very uneasy feeling when i remember death can strike anytime and realizing I've literally accomplished nothing and time is uncertain...
It can be quite liberating to some, quite frightful to others. To me it always gives a sense of energy, and vitality. To some it can be depressing, maybe experiment with it. I also recommend taking magnesium and l theanine before the meditation to quell the stress response one usually gets thinking about death

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Having sex with stacy could make u low inhib :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator and Deleted member 15827
when i used to have social anxiety smoking a cig in social setting would actually raise my heart rate and made me more anxious for some weird reason. Still to this day smoking a cig in stressful situation (e.g around women :lul:) doesnt relax me at all, only if im drinking i enjoy the cig. im a solo smoker

Should you get bloodwork done to check your cortisol and test levels if you have social anxiety?

• +1
when i used to have social anxiety smoking a cig in social setting would actually raise my heart rate and made me more anxious for some weird reason. Still to this day smoking a cig in stressful situation (e.g around women :lul:) doesnt relax me at all, only if im drinking i enjoy the cig. im a solo smoker
I've heard somewhere cigs don't actually help with anxiety we simply associate with it so it works like a placebo

For me smoking cigs would somehow make me not think about anything I was thinking as I was focused on the whole ritual, but I never really got that booze people talk about, prolly why I never really got urges to smoke or anything

Smoking while drinking is indeed pretty good tho

Btw I used to have a clinic case of social anxiety but in my case it was mostly serotonin induced, since once I started taking SSRIs for depression I quickly got rid of it, at least the bizarre fight or flight response I had with the most mundane things

This plus unintentional cognitive behavioral therapy (I was basically being exposed to social situations as I had to work and go to college)

I'm still high inhib to some extent, more like introvert person but very functional, so more like an average shy person than the aspie I was.

Depending on the situation I don't really give any introvert vibes. At least the girls I hook up with never think I'm even shy, they probably think I'm low inhib