Low IPD - how can you cope?

BananaBoy

BananaBoy

He ate my heart
So my IPD is fucked; like 59/60 mm (haven't accurately measured my ES ratio though) and people notice it IRL (a friend of mine said that my eye set is strange and note that he is not familiar with PSL forums). From my experience long sides haircut makes me look more humane (it masks zygos hence improves the perceived ES ratio) whereas a short haircut lowers my appearance dramatically and I look like an alien. Other than that I can only think of rhino; to slim down my nose to reduce nasal width to create an illusion of wider set eyes.

Some people have given me advice to grow eyebrows/style them in some way cause long eyebrows help a lot with masking this failo, and I believe it's a nice recommendation that seems to work in the case of Ian Somerhalder (who has nearly the same IPD as me yet it's not that noticeable). Discussion. I need looksmax advice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
careful to slim your nose. Slimming the nose can actually make your face look longer

What is a good IPD? I think mine is kinda bad

Yep widening that gap between the eyebrows helps some.

What is a good IPD? I think mine is kinda bad
depends on zygomatic width. but it should be within the range of 62-70 for a man. ideal is like 65-66mm

So my IPD is fucked; like 59/60 mm (haven't accurately measured my ES ratio though) and people notice it IRL (a friend of mine said that my eye set is strange and note that he is not familiar with PSL forums). From my experience long sides haircut makes me look more humane (it masks zygos hence improves the perceived ES ratio) whereas a short haircut lowers my appearance dramatically and I look like an alien. Other than that I can only think of rhino; to slim down my nose to reduce nasal width to create an illusion of wider set eyes.

Some people have given me advice to grow eyebrows/style them in some way cause long eyebrows help a lot with masking this failo, and I believe it's a nice recommendation that seems to work in the case of Ian Somerhalder (who has nearly the same IPD as me yet it's not that noticeable). Discussion. I need looksmax advice.
obo

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
depends on zygomatic width. but it should be within the range of 62-70 for a man. ideal is like 65-66mm
life fuel, seems like most of my ratios are good I just have the least symmetric face in existence

having a small forehead also helps

do a hair transplant if your hairline is high

Do you have an underdeveloped maxilla?
ewWTw47.jpg

I can confirm that changing your nose could help. II also have close set eyes and a prominent nasal bridge, as well as a bulbous tip. The reason I believe changing these will help is because when I'm in front of a mirror, and I position myself in such a way that the nasal bridge doesn't appear prominent due to the shadows the light creates on my face, my eyes look more harmonious. About the nasal tip, it doesn't help as much with the perceived eye separation like nasal bridge change would bring about, but it does help improve overall harmony. Also it's true that if you were to narrow your nose in such a way that it doesn't complement your face like the other user said, your face would appear even longer and narrower than it is.

All of this can be confirmed by yourself in front of a mirror. Tilt your head in such a way that your nasal bridge appears smoothed out, if it's actually prominent. You should see a clear difference.

My IPD is 60mms, measured.

Also, you can see in action what I described above, about how smoothing down the nasal bridge would help.

Patient 8 frontal

• Love it
Reactions: BananaBoy

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje
Well ER

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob