Low IPD on a male is normal, on a female it's a sign of a huge problem

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
Something I've noticed a lot in real life.

Because low ipd is basically caused by genetics, most likely a tongue tie. Tongue-tied people are also mostly male, as the cause of congenital ankyloglossia has to do with the X Chromosome.

That is all.

looks normal

uncanny, even though her ipd isn't even bad

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SLA
Actually its the opposite.

Low IPD on a male makes him truecel tier, but on a female it looks cute and a foid can still get men with a low IPD.

I agree about the tongue tied point, but it also leaves room for the possibility that people who don't have a tongue tie yet mouth breath from a young age can also cause themselves to end up having an adenoid face. A low IPD can be fixed, however.

One more thing,

she looks uncanny because of her bug-ish eyes that have too much vertical height in their opening. She would look normal to you if she squinted and/or took a picture from another, far angle.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and SLA
What are you on about? Low IPD is a death sentence for males. I stand by the fact that there is no bigger single non deformity looksmin to the male face than low IPD. It is both uncurbable and unfraudable.

t. 54mmIPDcel

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 643
Are you fucking retarted? Ipd is 100% genetic, my niece has or had a tounge tie and her eyes are wide set

im sick of retards on this site coming up with autistic theories

Girl isn't ugly jfl at this cope

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Are you fucking retarted? Ipd is 100% genetic, my niece has or had a tounge tie and her eyes are wide set

im sick of retards on this site coming up with autistic theories
@AutisticBeaner tho?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
@AutisticBeaner tho?
I don’t know about him

what is he going to state some autistic theory about how development causes wide ipd? I have 2 nieces both with diffrent fathers one had a tounge tie but has wide set eyes the other has normal ipd and seems to have better habits as in doesn’t mouthbreath as much

genetics play a huge part in looks everything isn’t about muh environment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Mine are 57 cm
Used to be 65cm jfl