Low IQ incels are literally inviting noncels to their forum

but your not a cel either

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 611
Lol i hate low tier normies like that. Always the first to make fun of virgins and brag about the (ugly) girl they fucked

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Autist, Deleted member 281 and 2 others
Lol i hate low tier normies like that. Always the first to make fun of virgins and brag about the (ugly) girl they fucked
Fucking normies REEE

Are you poster there? Your colleagues are inviting him to join there. How does it make you feel?

Meanwhile me, who is more incel than he is, is banned and has to post here instead. Sorry bro but the iq of incels has dropped in years.

Are you poster there? Your colleagues are inviting him to join there. How does it make you feel?

Meanwhile me, who is more incel than he is, is banned and has to post here instead. Sorry bro but the iq of incels has dropped in years.
I dont post there either cause im banned

Why? Not being incel enough?
He's threatened to dox people and made so many troll alts lol, assuming he's who i think he is, he may not be idk

• +1
Reactions: Autist
JFL WHAT IS THE FIRST RESPONSE

"Maybe we could blackpill him while he is still sad about the foid. I'd rather turn him into an incel than see him keep being bluepilled and fucking ugly landwhales."

Lol what a pathetic shithead