Low iq is death

S

subhumantosubhumans

Bronze
Basically as the title says, imagine if a foid wants to have an intellectual conversation with you and you’re sitting there like “but Muh looks” 🤓 that’s embarrassing as fuck, everyone here should get a real iq test and If below 110, rope. Though 99.9% of users here will die if that happens

• +1
Reactions: parisblues
I agree pigskin goys underestimate the IQ pill

Low IQ is actually being on this forum. Was larping here and there, looking at BOTB thread, cuz there is actual useful info despite couple of threads. Kinda regret that I started messaging here again.

Low IQ is actually being on this forum. Was larping here and there, looking at BOTB thread, cuz there is actual useful info despite couple of threads. Kinda regret that I started messaging here again.
I agree, this forum Is a sewer, sometimes I larp and sometimes I vent.

iq is a meme, if you believe in iq you are unironically average to slightly above average in terms of iq at best
Whatever you say mr autismmaxxer

Castrate yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
it came to the point that I only seek here useful advice/info. Not replying, trying to gain posts, reputation, etc. After a long break from March I kinda got back and regret it. Still was larping here but not posting recently
I agree, this forum Is a sewer, sometimes I larp and sometimes I vent.

it came to the point that I only seek here useful advice/info. Not replying, trying to gain posts, reputation, etc. After a long break from March I kinda got back and regret it. Still was larping here but not posting recently
This site has me by my balls

Oh great, another sexist user here. Colour me surprised
IM THE WHITE HOODED KNIGHT LYNCHING AND BURYING NEGROS IN THE GROUND IM A REAL NAZI THE JEW GASER FROM BERLIN THE NEGRO BURIER FROM TEXAS THE PURE BLOOD ARYAN UBERMENSCH FROM HITLERS DREAMS

IM THE WHITE HOODED KNIGHT LYNCHING AND BURYING NEGROS IN THE GROUND IM A REAL NAZI THE JEW GASER FROM BERLIN THE NEGRO BURIER FROM TEXAS THE PURE BLOOD ARYAN UBERMENSCH FROM HITLERS DREAMS
Arkham asylum escapee

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
your iq is the number in your bank account, your psl is your bodycount. it's that simple and yet many users refuse to accept this simple truth.
Look man, I actually agree with this, also with iq is not everything but iq is definitely a sign of intelligence

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
Basically as the title says, imagine if a foid wants to have an intellectual conversation with you and you’re sitting there like “but Muh looks” 🤓 that’s embarrassing as fuck, everyone here should get a real iq test and If below 110, rope. Though 99.9% of users here will die if that happens
Being low iq is a blessing in disquise. No joke

What you need is high emotional IQ.

Im the smartest man on this forum