Low nose bridge/glabella=recessed?

O

OverFromTheWomb

Iron
So most of my subhumanity comes from my childlike nose and eye area, but one thing I've noticed from my side profile is that my nose doesn't project at all... like Asian tier. Neither of my parents have this sort of development and other than needing bimax wtf is wrong with w my midface? I have deviated septum and I mouthbreathe at night/have apnea issues but I've never seen a white male with a nose bridge like mine lmao. I swear I have some undiagnosed gene disorder...

Attachments

• 20210228_001008.jpg
    20210228_001008.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 260
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, SkinjobCatastrophe and Jew_Supremacist
Caveman tier ngl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 11748 and Deleted member 10709
Any Eastern European or Finnish heritage?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344 and 4 others
Pure celt :/ my dad is pure robust chad Irish but his small nose works as he has a really robust jaw... I got my mums side grandfathers small mouth but they all have robust noses that at least make the faces harmonic

Downswung, with a forehead slope like mine. I think our frontal bone is a limiting factor for our forward growth.

Downswung, with a forehead slope like mine. I think our frontal bone is a limiting factor for our forward growth.
Definitely downswung as I mouthbreathed 100% as a kid... but my gonial angle is passable and I have a wide face and jaw... its weird as my midface and nose bridge is just soooo underprojected I've never seen anyone past about 12yo with my kind of projection as a male lmao. Once I get bimax my jaw will be fine as I have bimaxillary protrusion atm and flared teeth which is why my jaw is so short looking... but even once my jaw is fixed my nose is like a prepubescants but I'm actually really high t I don't understand what went wrong except for a genetic issue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
Trust me your nose is not your biggest problem

Trust me your nose is not your biggest problem
Aware, getting braces put in next month then bimax scheduled 12-18 months later... but even when I jut my nose bridge is shallower than any I've ever seen... combined with mild negative orbital vector its fucking horrible

Definitely downswung as I mouthbreathed 100% as a kid... but my gonial angle is passable and I have a wide face and jaw... its weird as my midface and nose bridge is just soooo underprojected I've never seen anyone past about 12yo with my kind of projection as a male lmao. Once I get bimax my jaw will be fine as I have bimaxillary protrusion atm and flared teeth which is why my jaw is so short looking... but even once my jaw is fixed my nose is like a prepubescants but I'm actually really high t I don't understand what went wrong except for a genetic issue
I hate how my nose collapses inwards as well, its not talked about enough here. My theory is that it has something to do with the recession of the vomer (connected to a more basal sphenoid bone which is angled downward in recessed faces.)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
this is asian tier
76A535C6 FE69 4B81 992C 5D24FB7A5834

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, Toth's thot, JosephGarrot123 and 2 others
Aware, getting braces put in next month then bimax scheduled 12-18 months later... but even when I jut my nose bridge is shallower than any I've ever seen... combined with mild negative orbital vector its fucking horrible
To add on to the fact, you're ginger

I hate how my nose collapses inwards as well, its not talked about enough here. My theory is that it has something to do with the recession of the vomer (connected to a more basal sphenoid bone which is angled downward in recessed faces.)

This is very interesting tbh thanks for sharing... its a horrible trait on any pheno without forward projected zygos. I have a pretty reasonably front except for shortish chin due to tooth flare but my 3/4 and side profile look like a child's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
To add on to the fact, you're ginger
Meh I've mt2 maxed before and I'm not type 1 skin... I tan quite well and I dye my brows and lashes if I actually want some smv... I'm working on clear skin atm though as low melanin = skin ages like shit. I've reversed 10 years of smoking and sun in one year of retinoids and red light therapy...
I also have vibrant green eyes and can beardmax if just want to have one night stands for the rest of my life
20210228 004344

Last edited:
The bridge might be very low like asians but your nose tip is very much projected. You can just easily raise it with hyaluronic or botox injections. Don't need a nose job at all.

• +1
Reactions: OverFromTheWomb
The bridge might be very low like asians but your nose tip is very much projected. You can just easily raise it with hyaluronic or botox injections. Don't need a nose job at all.
Yeah despite being slightly crooked atm my nose is really nice, and is probably my best feature. Its just so weird to not have a prominent glabella with my phenotype especially since my dads nose, which is the same as his fathers both project downwards from their brow ridge which looks masc af and dom, whereas mine looks like a child's. I get asked for id for red bull if im wearing a mask lol

What causes the flat philtrum? A clockwise rotated maxilla?
My philtrum is flat b/c I have a gummy smile and a vertically overgrown maxilla... its not actually majorly recessed but its longer than it should be by a couple mm. A lot of it is ageing too as I had a nicely curved philtrum 8 years ago so I guess smoking/mouthbreathing in my sleep made it slack. If I seal my mouth properly it curves again so its mostly just fucked occlusion

Yes, that plays a role but mainly the lack of protrusion of the incisors(bimaxilliary protrusion). This is also why it’s not uncommon to see blacks have those upturned convex philtrums.

Last edited:
Some midface deficiency with frontal bossing.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
brutal effects of incel mothers
My dad was late 50s when he coomed in my late 30s mum jfl... His semen was probably do degraded.i learned my dead half brother was 6' and died at 16 the other day... Meanwhile im 5'7 lmao

Some midface deficiency with frontal bossing.
I don't think it's frontal bossing as my brow ridge is very much the same as my dad's. Big neurocranium though for sure.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
My dad was late 50s when he coomed in my late 30s mum jfl... His semen was probably do degraded.i learned my dead half brother was 6' and died at 16 the other day... Meanwhile im 5'7 lmao
nah this is a hard cope with father's age.It's about your mom being incel tier and old af who tf births in her late 30s and expects healthy offspring?You also get more features from ur mom than from ur dad as a son

My philtrum is flat b/c I have a gummy smile and a vertically overgrown maxilla... its not actually majorly recessed but its longer than it should be by a couple mm. A lot of it is ageing too as I had a nicely curved philtrum 8 years ago so I guess smoking/mouthbreathing in my sleep made it slack. If I seal my mouth properly it curves again so its mostly just fucked occlusion
I also don't have a properly defined philtrum and even my nose bridge is low damn. I have a lot of similarities with you.

nah this is a hard cope with father's age.It's about your mom being incel tier and old af who tf births in her late 30s and expects healthy offspring?You also get more features from ur mom than from ur dad as a son
Yeah I know right... Tbh I'm nearly 30 and the only warnings given to my mum were I might have downs lmao. Ended up autistic af, stunted and ugly. Also got spinal issues which have developed in the last couple years... So I can't even lift heavy anymore for the dopamine. My mother was also a narcissist so put me down constantly through my childhood jfl. I've done okay tho I have two GL kids, boy and a girl.

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
I also don't have a properly defined philtrum and even my nose bridge is low damn. I have a lot of similarities with you.
Philtrum is sooo dependant on teeth/youth factors such as collagen and muscle tone too... Like my philtrum is like 20mm with my short nose but it looks about 5mm shorter in my pics from late teens

Yeah I know right... Tbh I'm nearly 30 and the only warnings given to my mum were I might have downs lmao. Ended up autistic af, stunted and ugly. Also got spinal issues which have developed in the last couple years... So I can't even lift heavy anymore for the dopamine. My mother was also a narcissist so put me down constantly through my childhood jfl. I've done okay tho I have two GL kids, boy and a girl.
u incelled the girl but won't be that bad since foids smv mog hard but if u got a gl wife u must have a gl son too

u incelled the girl but won't be that bad since foids smv mog hard but if u got a gl wife u must have a gl son too
Well my daughters mum has more bones than me by far lol, and she's got her mum's facial structure/colouring but with my full lips and small nose... Her mum is also 2 inches taller than me lol. Also I raise my girl so I'm watching her maxillofacial habits and stuff, she'll be Stacy np. My son tho his mum is 5'1 and he's gorgeous, but he was conceived while I was on fin and he's got alllll my looks and colouring. He's got his mum's amazing zygos tho so I hope to god he grows. I'll inject hgh in his fucking sleep if I have to lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and everythingisacope
Well my daughters mum has more bones than me by far lol, and she's got her mum's facial structure/colouring but with my full lips and small nose... Her mum is also 2 inches taller than me lol. Also I raise my girl so I'm watching her maxillofacial habits and stuff, she'll be Stacy np. My son tho his mum is 5'1 and he's gorgeous, but he was conceived while I was on fin and he's got alllll my looks and colouring. He's got his mum's amazing zygos tho so I hope to god he grows. I'll inject hgh in his fucking sleep if I have to lol
would be brutal if u height cuck him below 5 10

So most of my subhumanity comes from my childlike nose and eye area, but one thing I've noticed from my side profile is that my nose doesn't project at all... like Asian tier. Neither of my parents have this sort of development and other than needing bimax wtf is wrong with w my midface? I have deviated septum and I mouthbreathe at night/have apnea issues but I've never seen a white male with a nose bridge like mine lmao. I swear I have some undiagnosed gene disorder...
You can get low radix augmentation where they use a radix graft/implant to fix a low and/or under-projected/underdeveloped radix.
IMG 20210227 200714 026
IMG 20210227 200118 798

Or even fillers
IMG 20210227 200156 070

I'm pretty sure the philtrum or upper lip in males is 'flatter' and more perpendicular to the floor in the sagittal plane.
Dimorph

You can see that the male subnasal profile rotates clockwise. Usually females have more concave upper lip curvature and greater upper lip inclination due to greater maxillary incisor inclination.
IMG 20210227 203436 859
IMG 20210227 203428 419

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gestapo and OverFromTheWomb
would be brutal if u height cuck him below 5 10
That's what I'm so worried about. Honestly for me I have two short af parents my dad is 5'5 at 84 he was apparently 5'8 at peak and my mum is 5'3 so I was never gonna be tall since they are two generations older than most of my friends my age group and height shoots up massively per generation... But my boys peer group are all gonna be like 6' minimum

• +1
You can get low radix augmentation where they use a radix graft/implant to fix a low and/or under-projected/underdeveloped radix.
View attachment 1013127View attachment 1013128
Or even fillers
View attachment 1013130

I'm pretty sure the philtrum or upper lip in males is 'flatter' and more perpendicular to the floor in the sagittal plane.
View attachment 1013167
You can see that the male subnasal profile rotates clockwise. Usually females have more concave upper lip curvature and greater upper lip inclination due to greater maxillary incisor inclination.
View attachment 1013175View attachment 1013176
Based post. Thanks for awareing me on the term radix lol pic two is basically me

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
me and my brother have a browridge similar to that with short pointy noses with low nasal bridge
we both have lithuanian heritage

• +1
Reactions: OverFromTheWomb
That's what I'm so worried about. Honestly for me I have two short af parents my dad is 5'5 at 84 he was apparently 5'8 at peak and my mum is 5'3 so I was never gonna be tall since they are two generations older than most of my friends my age group and height shoots up massively per generation... But my boys peer group are all gonna be like 6' minimum
its also important how tall their parents were as well my case
mom 170cm
father 173cm

me 190cm(6 3) but I heightmog cause my grandf from my mom's side is 193cm mogger.Everyone else is heightlet too

me and my brother have a browridge similar to that with short pointy noses with low nasal bridge
we both have lithuanian heritage
Looks good from front, just eye contact or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
View attachment 1013127View attachment 1013128
Or even fillers
View attachment 1013130

View attachment 1013167
View attachment 1013175View attachment 1013176
Still a clockwise rotated maxilla causes a flatter philtrum, check out this pic

its also important how tall their parents were as well my case
mom 170cm
father 173cm

me 190cm(6 3) but I heightmog cause my grandf from my mom's side is 193cm mogger.Everyone else is heightlet too
Both my mother's parents are taller than me. My grandad was 6' lanklet and my grandma was 5'9 lmao. My mum is the shortest child and passed that aids onto me

• So Sad
Both my mother's parents are taller than me. My grandad was 6' lanklet and my grandma was 5'9 lmao. My mum is the shortest child and passed that aids onto me
brutal so you got the gene thats the most unlikely and the worst in that regard

This makes sense as my upper jaw is much more forward than my lower. Both parents have shit forward projection on cheekbones
did u beardfraud your way into 2 children or NT maxx and good status,money?

brutal so you got the gene thats the most unlikely and the worst in that regard
Yeah tbh I should probably get tested for genetic problems as I have low set ears + toe gap deformity plus short forearms so I've probably got some rotten egg gene issue

• +1
Yeah tbh I should probably get tested for genetic problems as I have low set ears + toe gap deformity plus short forearms so I've probably got some rotten egg gene issue
u definitely have some underlying genetical problems if toe gap plus short forearms I'd really recommend some genetic testing since every underlying health issue manifests itself in the face,body,hair

did u beardfraud your way into 2 children or NT maxx and good status,money?
Nah I used to be quite lean so my subhuman bones have only fucked me in the last few years. I used to be pretty boy but I've norwooded+saggy faced into inceldom. I'm about as far from nt as possible and I miss social queues from lots of women but I'm very low inhib+jestermaxed. I've slept with 18 women with 3 ltrs of 6+2+3 years. No one night stands. Never had money really, used to sell when I was younger but it never got me laid. Most women I sleep with are a bit fucked up mentally tbh... I have a type haha

• +1
Looks good from front, just eye contact or death
ours isn't as extreme and i think it looks asthetic from the side ovbious;ly your is a bit to extreme but it looks high t and dom as fuck
if someone tries punching me or you there hands gonna get fucked up jfl

Nah I used to be quite lean so my subhuman bones have only fucked me in the last few years. I used to be pretty boy but I've norwooded+saggy faced into inceldom. I'm about as far from nt as possible and I miss social queues from lots of women but I'm very low inhib+jestermaxed. I've slept with 18 women with 3 ltrs of 6+2+3 years. No one night stands. Never had money really, used to sell when I was younger but it never got me laid. Most women I sleep with are a bit fucked up mentally tbh... I have a type haha
mirin mirin

frauded a decent wife into 2 children with those genes

u definitely have some underlying genetical problems if toe gap plus short forearms I'd really recommend some genetic testing since every underlying health issue manifests itself in the face,body,hair
Yeah I've been meaning to for a while tbh as I was projected to be 5'9 and I hit puberty at 12 and finished at 14... As in I stopped growing completely. I looked into stuff like noonans syndrome which could be something I've got as I have loads of similar traits

• +1