Low nose bridge/glabella=recessed?

mirin mirin

frauded a decent wife into 2 children with those genes
No wife for me lmao, my girl is from a 3 year relationship and I was already fucking another chick tryna leave BC that chick was crazy... Also got that girl pregnant at the same time jfl but she got an abortion... That's how I ended up single dad maxxing which only attracts the most fucked up girls

No wife for me lmao, my girl is from a 3 year relationship and I was already fucking another chick tryna leave BC that chick was crazy... Also got that girl pregnant at the same time jfl but she got an abortion... That's how I ended up single dad maxxing which only attracts the most fucked up girls
broooootal...I'd imagine the same to be true for single moms, just with betas

from whom is your son?

ours isn't as extreme and i think it looks asthetic from the side ovbious;ly your is a bit to extreme but it looks high t and dom as fuck
if someone tries punching me or you there hands gonna get fucked up jfl
Haha I had a very close friend from Lithuania he looked like a kid, super skinny but damn that guy had my back through some crazy shit and he could fight like crazy. Mandatory military service does wonders. Good guy tbh, he has a kid now but got fucked over by his girl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and everythingisacope
broooootal...I'd imagine the same to be true for single moms, just with betas

from whom is your son?
My boys mum was a girl I was seeing for a couple months... Really nice girl tbh I was only her second lay she just had a very sheltered life so she's got a few issues generally, but she's cute and has a good heart. Springing a kid on her kinda fucked her head up tbh

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
Haha I had a very close friend from Lithuania he looked like a kid, super skinny but damn that guy had my back through some crazy shit and he could fight like crazy. Mandatory military service does wonders. Good guy tbh, he has a kid now but got fucked over by his girl
thats good as bro

also do you have a kid? you should document how enviroment affects the way they looks make them not mouthbreath, chew hard foods, good posture, play sports, eat alot of food that is healthy ect

are you good looking? what are your stats? height, facial features, eye color and area ect

Still a clockwise rotated maxilla causes a flatter philtrum, check out this pic
View attachment 1013183
Yes but it's deeper than the maxilla based on pic you showed. It's more about occlusal plane, head form, and ultimately cranial base and the resulting morphological changes such as flatter upper lip etc.

What I meant earlier was that minus any malocclusion/maxillomandibular hypoplasia, females have a more concave upper lip and greater overall lip protrusion whereas males have flatter longer upper lips that are more perpendicular to the floor in nhp.

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo, spark and OverFromTheWomb
thats good as bro

also do you have a kid? you should document how enviroment affects the way they looks make them not mouthbreath, chew hard foods, good posture, play sports, eat alot of food that is healthy ect

are you good looking? what are your stats? height, facial features, eye color and area ect
I got two bro! And yeah I already observed some bad oral habits with my girl and got her tongue in the right place as habit now. She's only 4 tho if she has any crowding issues I'll pay for expansion rather than recessive orthodontics etc. She's very active and I correct her posture all the time.

Me? I'm very average looking generally but I have some weird halos. I'm only 5'7 but I have a rare dark red/ Viking pheno with really vibrant jade green eyes which are actually big and quite buggy with average holding with long feminine lashes. I'm also good with words and quite intense generally so my personality unironically gets me what I want in life. Im very manipulative etc, and quite dark triad. But atm im bloated without a sharp haircut = invisible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Yes but it's deeper than the maxilla based on pic you showed. It's more about occlusal plane, head form, and ultimately cranial base and the resulting morphological changes such as flatter upper lip etc.

What I meant earlier was that minus any malocclusion/maxillomandibular hypoplasia, females have a more concave upper lip and greater overall lip protrusion whereas males have flatter longer upper lips that are more perpendicular to the floor in nhp.
I feel like part of what makes my profile so fucking weird is that I have a masc philtrum length and shape but with a protrusive angle and full upper lip. It's very uncanny looking and my upper jaw sticks out massively in 3/4 view. Makes sense

I got two bro! And yeah I already observed some bad oral habits with my girl and got her tongue in the right place as habit now. She's only 4 tho if she has any crowding issues I'll pay for expansion rather than recessive orthodontics etc. She's very active and I correct her posture all the time.

Me? I'm very average looking generally but I have some weird halos. I'm only 5'7 but I have a rare dark red/ Viking pheno with really vibrant jade green eyes which are actually big and quite buggy with average holding with long feminine lashes. I'm also good with words and quite intense generally so my personality unironically gets me what I want in life. Im very manipulative etc, and quite dark triad. But atm im bloated without a sharp haircut = invisible
good man it should be every looksmaxers final goal to have children and make sure there going to be attractive
have your kids inherited your eye color?

and how are your eyes buggy they looks uber deep set with a huge browridge?

can you show us your eye area im interested to see the colour

you don't have to show the rest of your face if you don't want i just want to see the eyes take it in good lighting aswell that accentuates the colour more

good man it should be every looksmaxers final goal to have children and make sure there going to be attractive
have your kids inherited your eye color?

and how are your eyes buggy they looks uber deep set with a huge browridge?

can you show us your eye area im interested to see the colour

you don't have to show the rest of your face if you don't want i just want to see the eyes take it in good lighting aswell that accentuates the colour more
My girl unfortunately got her mum's dark eyes but my boy has the exact same eye colour and that's the problem I have very shallow set eyes for some reason. I think it's partly due to undereye support but I think I have a lot of soft tissue behind my globes as my orbits are actually really small, and my eyes sit slightly Infront of them. If my eyes were properly set in my orbits I'd have a great base for Chad looks but with my eye area/nose I have to go for prettyboy aesthetics generally.
I don't really wanna post eyes publically as I like to post on here about my life as well as looks as I think it's important to share stuff as an older guy who isn't traditionally attractive.

Success in life is in the eye of the beholder and by having children I've already "won"... But all my relationships have been rocky. The longest one I had the girl was nice and loyal but so fucking boring I had to gtfo... I am looksmaxing so that when I meet the girl that I like enough to be around for a long time she doesn't look at me one day and think damn this mf ugly and install tinder ;D

• +1
My girl unfortunately got her mum's dark eyes but my boy has the exact same eye colour and that's the problem I have very shallow set eyes for some reason. I think it's partly due to undereye support but I think I have a lot of soft tissue behind my globes as my orbits are actually really small, and my eyes sit slightly Infront of them. If my eyes were properly set in my orbits I'd have a great base for Chad looks but with my eye area/nose I have to go for prettyboy aesthetics generally.
I don't really wanna post eyes publically as I like to post on here about my life as well as looks as I think it's important to share stuff as an older guy who isn't traditionally attractive.

Success in life is in the eye of the beholder and by having children I've already "won"... But all my relationships have been rocky. The longest one I had the girl was nice and loyal but so fucking boring I had to gtfo... I am looksmaxing so that when I meet the girl that I like enough to be around for a long time she doesn't look at me one day and think damn this mf ugly and install tinder ;D
what are you plaining on getting done? height frauding, tinting brows and lashes

do you need any surgery

tag me in the next thread you make im interested to see how you improve i think your the only person here with a kid and wife

what are you plaining on getting done? height frauding, tinting brows and lashes

do you need any surgery

tag me in the next thread you make im interested to see how you improve i think your the only person here with a kid and wife
As I say, no wife for me but both my children's mum's are still romantically interested in me I'm just generally done with ltrs at this point and a lot of my desire to looksmax is for the societal impact it brings, respect from peers, job success etc. I can pull off all sorts of stuff on the phone with companies I got myself out of 7k debt with sweet-talk lmao but I know for a fact if I approached these companies in person I'd get nowhere. Crazy how important looks are honestly.

I tint my brows and lashes whenever I want to appeal to women tbh, it's an easy job and a good smv boost, also makes my sloped forehead look much shorter. I'm also NW3 but I can fraud NW1 with dermmatch and beard dye on the thin hairs, I'll probably post a tutorial on hairline maxxing at some point as I've mastered the art now lol. Currently saving for a hair transplant though.

On a waiting list for bimax on my free healthcare but it's gonna be done by bluepilled surgeons so I will probably need a chin osteotomy after. I'm gonna go docs about my eyes at some point to try and say I have thyroid eye disease and need orbital decompression but that's gonna be a bit more complex to get for free as the only thing it really affects is my self image.

As for height tbh I only like petite girls, altho I've dated/ slept with quite a few girls taller than me by 2-4 inches. I used to wear 2 inch lifts in my shoes but it gave me anterior pelvic tilt and now I have a herniated disk in my lower back giving me chronic sciatic nerve pain so I do not recommend anything more than 1-2cm.

Limb lengthening is a meme for me as I have long legs but a child tier torso length unfortunately, also expensive/ too much downtime for me as a dad.

I'll be putting up lots of posts in the near future though about stuff that's worked for me and stuff that hasn't so I'll tag you

• Love it

Yeah I just googled some male actors and models and their philtrums are a lot flatter than the philtrum of their female counterparts.

man i have basically the same problems but in lesser extend

do you get bimax for free? do you have health problems too from your recession?

man i have basically the same problems but in lesser extend

do you get bimax for free? do you have health problems too from your recession?
I have a deviated septum and enlarged adenoids which I gotta have surgery for too, and I have tmj pain and bruxism, my teeth are worn down from grinding and I have sleep apnea so chronically fatigued and dry mouth/permanently chapped lips. I get jaw lock once or twice a month and my whole bite is fucked from clenching and I've got two missing teeth and two molars buried deep into my jawbone from it all. I'm trying to get palate expansion first as my palate is really narrow at the front but a proper wide u at the back so my soft tissue doesn't sit right around my mouth at all. My lower jaw is also about 7mm shorter than my upper as I never got my maloclusion sorted as a teenager. Still got all my wisdom teeth though two are impacted and in the wrong angle slightly but ill have room for them after bimax. Also as I've mashed my molars into my jaw and worn them down I am beginning to get that short face syndrome look. My ramus is visibly shorter than it was 10 years despite my jaw growing wider and wider

Last edited:
Ive seen plenty of people with a nose like that, it seems very common in ireland and britain. Usually developmental problems like mouth breathing and deviated septum don't make the nose bridge smaller or more recessed, its probably just the natural shape of your nose. You could probably change the look with rhino

Ive seen plenty of people with a nose like that, it seems very common in ireland and britain. Usually developmental problems like mouth breathing and deviated septum don't make the nose bridge smaller or more recessed, its probably just the natural shape of your nose. You could probably change the look with rhino
Yeah its a weird one... its my dad's (irish) and his dad's nose, but both of them had more projection at the very top to the point the nose didn't look too short, my nose looks too small for my face at current especially from 3/4

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
le fort 3 required for this side profile tbh