Low risk high reward surgeries?

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
Also includes fillers shit like that, what are the top low risk high reward surgeries? Least likely of getting botched or drastically changing your face for the worse though it may be what you asked for. Inb4 LF1-9..
I mostly softmax, but I want to have a few surgeries to look into and how they might help me ascend that aren’t high risk or drastic in change. Lemme know

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
always risk = reward

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, SPFromNY914, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
imdo seems like a walk in the park compared to other facial surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, SPFromNY914, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Lefort 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, BigBoy, EdwardCullen and 2 others
always risk = reward
There’s a decent amount of people naturally close to ascending on here, many come here because the worldview of lookism is correct and many hidden soft gems like tretinoin save lives

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
lefort 27

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBoy, CursedOne and kej3094
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Euclidd, ThisLifeKillsMe, SPFromNY914 and 9 others
Joined Aug 9, 2020
I’ve been lurking this site for years now, having my own money made me actually join the site. Still a grey bot nevertheless

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, BigBoy, Julius and 1 other person
Sliding genio

Buccal fat removal and kybella injections. Each is about 1-2 hr procedure and doesnt need a lot of healing time (few days to a week). Theyre also easy to pass off as legit

Fillers for under eye and hooding

Buccal fat removal and kybella injections. Each is about 1-2 hr procedure and doesnt need a lot of healing time (few days to a week). Theyre also easy to pass off as legit
+

Otoplasty, a quick 1 hour procedure that is a total game changer looks wise if you have ear asymmetry

Under eye fillers for under eye troughs, 15-20 minutes max
Botox for forehead lines & crows feet, really works at neutralizing those muscles. Tret is very effective at removing those fine lines once those muscles have been hit with botox. Under 5 minutes, really quick.

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
imdo seems like a walk in the park compared to other facial surgeries

it is, when done as an isolated procedure in teens.

it is, when done as an isolated procedure in teens.
You said however you would still recommend it to people all the way up till 40. What are the drawbacks in adults? Let's say someone (an adult in his 20s) would need only a minor advancement (let's say ~5 mm) would it be better than BSSO? I myself think I might need a jaw surgery and I really don't want BSSO and would love to get this instead but I am already way into my 20s.

Swelling in kids is much less. And they don’t complain as much as adult patients, specially picky ones 😉😬

5 mm osteotomy can be done with BSSO, is stable. However, with IMDO the risk of nerve damage is less and you create bone in your dental arch (it is like the MSE or SARPE for the lower jaw).

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, spark and Deleted member 5818
Swelling in kids is much less. And they don’t complain as much as adult patients, specially picky ones 😉😬

5 mm osteotomy can be done with BSSO, is stable. However, with IMDO the risk of nerve damage is less and you create bone in your dental arch (it is like the MSE or SARPE for the lower jaw).
real surgeon?

mirin

Installation of MSE

This is weird to me. So IMDO is much more painful than BSSO then or why would people only complain about IMDO when I have seen so many people online complaining about BSSO?

easily IMDO
it's mechanism is the same as MSE, except IMDO will actually increase your PSL unlike MSE :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and CursedOne
hairtransplant

occiput flattening and lefort 3

i think you can only win with liposuction

This is weird to me. So IMDO is much more painful than BSSO then or why would people only complain about IMDO when I have seen so many people online complaining about BSSO?

Not many orthodontists know about IMDO so they only plan for BSSO. So BSSO is the standard operation, frequently done. Your perception is biased by this fact (among other biases).

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and spark
Genio/ rhino . But depends on your severity