Low T if you stay home

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
I'm going to take the opportunity now to go outside as much as possible since normies are scared shitless at home.
If I see a female, I am going to sneeze on her if she's over 12 and below 40, like the low inhib dark triad GOD that I am.

Ironically those are the ages least likely to get infected, but hopefully they will go home and infect their grandparents and rope as a result.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3195 and didntreadlol
Young aren’t least likely to get infected, they’re least likely to die. You could probably get criminal charges as people doing that are getting arrested for biological terrorism threats.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand, Chadelite and 5 others
Young aren’t least likely to get infected
they will get infected but they may not get ill from that. Also blood group does matter

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and EthnicelAscension
Young aren’t least likely to get infected, they’re least likely to die. You could probably get criminal charges as people doing that are getting arrested for biological terrorism threats.

Then you need to looksmax first so your mugshot will go viral and thousands of JBs will offer to bail you out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
What’s the point of this. U gain nothing. Just rot and looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 2597
What’s the point of this. U gain nothing. Just rot and looksmax

To show you're a high T badboy. I went out before this virus so I will be going out during it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ruby