Lower back pain after attempting to squat 400lbs

D

Deleted member 3328

Kraken
I was feeling high T and attempted 4 plates squat (400 lbs). I failed and I'm left with pain in my lower back that wont go away.

Is it over?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Artemide, highT, je3oe and 1 other person
lol just injure yourself theory
go to doctor

P.S prettyboymaxxers dont have to squat like elephant bloatcels

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and ProjectAscension
  • +1
Reactions: je3oe
why would u want huge legs
focus on ur vmo if u want aesthetic legs

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Dwarfmaxxer and Deleted member 3328
I could barely lift 50lbs

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 3328
over if your legs are not this big

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, RichardSpencel, Dwarfmaxxer and 1 other person
since when do you have it? i get a little pain for 1-2 days whenever i go up in squats for 5-10kg in sets.

i had a big injury that lasted for 2+ months before tho but i think it came from deadlifts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
since when do you have it? i get a little pain for 1-2 days whenever i go up in squats for 5-10kg in sets.

i had a big injury that lasted for 2+ months before tho but i think it came from deadlifts
I felt it as soon as I took my lifting belt off

• +1
Yeah when I tried 120 kgs for my first time I tweaked my lower back didn’t heal properly for a month so just lay off squats and back exercises for a bit and then build it up slowly

• +1
how over is it from your normal max, also did you make the lift or miss?

give more details

• +1
i meant for how long already*
It's actually not that painful anymore. Hurt me for about 30 mins
how over is it from your normal max, also did you make the lift or miss?

give more details
A lot. My confirmed max is 355lbs but I could 100% do 375lbs.

I just said fuck it and tried. I missed the lift

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Probably just strained it. Take a break from heavy back and leg movements for a while.

• +1
cant wait to be at 200kg too. im at 115kg in sets (5x5) atm but went from 60kg to 115 in 1-2 months by putting on 5-10kg weekly

• +1
cant wait to be at 200kg too. im at 115kg in sets (5x5) atm but went from 60kg to 115 in 1-2 months by putting on 5-10kg weekly
Strength progression on legs is insane

• +1
Fuuuaark gj. Can't wait to be lean again so I can actually start seeing progress on my lifts when lean bulking. Fucking hate lifting while fat

• +1
I was feeling high T and attempted 4 plates squat (400 lbs). I failed and I'm left with pain in my lower back that wont go away.

Is it over?
U idiot bro

• +1
Fuuuaark gj. Can't wait to be lean again so I can actually start seeing progress on my lifts when lean bulking. Fucking hate lifting while fat
just do a mix of hypertrophie and strenght training and u get gains and strenght at the same time. im hitting each muscle twice a week, one day heavy (5x5) squats, then 3 days later lighter squats for hypertrophie (3x10-12)

its insane how fast i grow atm in strenght and muscles

Jfl @ heavy squats

just do a mix of hypertrophie and strenght training and u get gains and strenght at the same time. im hitting each muscle twice a week, one day heavy (5x5) squats, then 3 days later lighter squats for hypertrophie (3x10-12)

its insane how fast i grow atm in strenght and muscles
I don't get gains, I'm in a heavy caloric deficit

• +1
  • +1
In Ur Gym there isn t a rack for squat? In my Gym last month a guy broke his vertebre doing this
There is a rack for squat. I just failed to completely stand up after squatting down

cutting right now?
Yeah 178cm 83kg so fat as fuck. To the point where even my mom comments on it jfl. Big frame though so like 25-30%

• +1
  • +1
probably bad form + ego lifting. i never attempt 1RM on something like a squat bc im not a powerlifter so it literally doesn’t matter. however i used to be a dumbass in the gym and definitely fucked up my lower back at least once from ego deadlifted with bad form. take it easy and rest well, give time to recover from the injury which will hopefully heal on its own

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
probably bad form + ego lifting. i never attempt 1RM on something like a squat bc im not a powerlifter so it literally doesn’t matter. however i used to be a dumbass in the gym and definitely fucked up my lower back at least once from ego deadlifted with bad form. take it easy and rest well, give time to recover from the injury which will hopefully heal on its own
My form is flawless.

Lower back pain - at least a dull ache - is normal when lifting super heavy. Foam roll and eat/sleep well and you'll recover.

• +1
Unnamed

• Love it
Lower back pain - at least a dull ache - is normal when lifting super heavy. Foam roll and eat/sleep well and you'll recover.
Thank you

ego lifting is a solid way to injure yourself

Could be si joint issues.

im on my first SARM cycle at the moment.

Ok. Be fucking careful. No offense, but natties get a lot more time to develop experience with programming and recovery than people who are juicing do. It took me 2 years to hit 335x2 squat, to give you an idea. I already knew how to eat and treat injuries by the time I got even close to what you're attempting. You should be able to rep 350x5-8 before even attempting a 405 single.

My form is flawless.
tbh im not sure its possible to have flawless form when one rep maxing. Its just a bit pointless in general to try one rep maxes, big injury risk for no actual reward just ego, I could probably bench 120kg by now if i really cared about ego lifting, but i realised the injury risk isnt really worth it to attempt really heavy bench press sets, so i just do high rep sets with dumbbells

• +1
Reactions: Reoreyh
Ok. Be fucking careful. No offense, but natties get a lot more time to develop experience with programming and recovery than people who are juicing do. It took me 2 years to hit 335x2 squat, to give you an idea. I already knew how to eat and treat injuries by the time I got even close to what you're attempting. You should be able to rep 350x5-8 before even attempting a 405 single.
I'm able to do 330x6

Anyways I'm 18 and before I even started a cycle I could do 315x5