Lower facial third mog battle: MakinItHappen vs TheBull

Who's lower facial third mogs?

• The BULL

• MakinItHappen

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have very dopey mandibaular and maxillary development and a funky bite @Pakicel

65d3f8d54311fd66f5c6a3a57d5fd74d

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I just realise now that more girls find MTNs attractive than we think. Hence I always believed I was good looking, when in actual fact it was my personality that was halo'ing my average looks.
I could see how you were just MTN factoring in phenotype and height. But purely based on face, you were def above average. But yeah, what you are saying is also possible. Being very NT and charismatic can make an average looking guy a slayer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and MakinItHappenReturn
I could see how you were just MTN factoring in phenotype and height. But purely based on face, you were def above average. But yeah, what you are saying is also possible. Being very NT and charismatic can make an average looking guy a slayer.
No

I have very dopey mandibaular and maxillary development and a funky bite @Pakicel

View attachment 1912329
I honeslty do not know what you mean. I don't see signs of a bad maxilla i.e. nasolabial folds, weird mouth area, lack of tooth show etc. Your jaw could have been more angular but it does not really failo you tbh. If you were MTN, it was prolly because of phenotype and height.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and MakinItHappenReturn
But explain why? And how is it a big enough failo to push him down to MTN? If he had a white phenotype, you would not be saying this.

• JFL
But explain why? And how is it a big enough failo to push him down to MTN? If he had a white phenotype, you would not be saying this.
His low ipd nct curry lack of bones height is enough to bump him down to ltn in scandi

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn

Indian orbitals are probably the worst orbitals on earth man I am now seeing it all

• +1
His low ipd nct curry lack of bones height is enough to bump him down to ltn in scandi
NCT is not that noticeable. IPD is bad I agree but stands out less in motion I guess. Lack of bone mass? You do not need a lot of bone mass to be gl after a certain point. That is PSL autism. Height I agree as 5'8' is short in northern europe and but just below average where he lives.

• JFL
NCT is not that noticeable.

I didn't have NCT back then this guy is on crack-cocaine :ROFLMAO:

My tilt was neutral back then. I fucked it with tooth-loss as you can see here. It's a sinus infection from tooth-loss. My lower cheekbone lost bone, my maxilla also lost a little bone and my orbitals alone were not enough to keep the lower eyelid strong

Hence it just gave way

I didn't have NCT back then this guy is on crack-cocaine :ROFLMAO:

My tilt was neutral back then. I fucked it with tooth-loss as you can see here. It's a sinus infection from tooth-loss. My lower cheekbone lost bone, my maxilla also lost a little bone and my orbitals alone were not enough to keep the lower eyelid strong

Hence it just gave way

View attachment 1912360
I can see how that can happen.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn