Lower facial third mog battle: MakinItHappen vs TheBull

Who's lower facial third mogs?

• The BULL

• MakinItHappen

Results are only viewable after voting.
thebull is downward grown

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
@fucclife n @BombayVikings n @badg96 has a much better mandible than both of you

//Thomas DOM
Everyone has a skull triple the size of mine even if I have a good face shape

MakinItHappenReturn is goodlooking goddamn

You have a great chin btw. It is tall and projected.

Only thing stopping your lower third from being ideal is more definition and angularity at the gonions. Getting very lean and then fillers should get you there.

But you are vehemently against them and would only ever get implants even though they are VERY hard to get right.

The bull for his graceful elf-life lookz from low set ears

Low body fat ravi mogs hard here ngl. But both jaws are within the normie standard so I don't see the point in this battle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
the bulls lower third has better coloring

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 18840
Only Tyler Durden of looksmax.org have a real manly lower third. You can't change my mind

• Love it
The BULL lower third looks more dom imo
// Thomas dom
@Thomas DOM

• JFL
The BULL lower third looks more dom imo
// Thomas dom
@Thomas DOM

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221015-015735_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221015-015735_Gallery.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 0
no one mogs me in downward grown on this site
Nigga, why you are frauding like this too. I know you are fishing for compliments now.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Said that already.
Imo, it is better to be a bit downward grown than have short squat jaws. Though you could argue that the latter is more fixable via surgery but a tall lower third at least looks masculine and dom.

Nigga, why you are frauding like this too. I know you are fishing for compliments now.
why frauding??? and what compliments? i have to take life loan to fix this subhuman jaw and you think im fishing for compliments? you are troll

why frauding??? and what compliments? i have to take life loan to fix this subhuman jaw and you think im fishing for compliments? you are troll
Well. I don't think you are frauding now. You prolly just tilted your head up without realizing it and took a selfie.

Well. I don't think you are frauding now. You prolly just tilted your head up without realizing it and took a selfie.
over :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220924-181819_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220924-181819_Gallery.jpg
    784.3 KB · Views: 0
Bimax is kinda underwhelming for fixing downward growth. If you had SFS, it would be more advisable.

Bimax is kinda underwhelming for fixing downward growth. If you had SFS, it would be more advisable.
i think so but i also have underdeveloped maxilla according to my ortho and maxfac... im subhuman in every case, i need segmental ccw lf1 + ccw bsso + jaw angle implants but i have no money for this shit. Only for bimax

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
just ignore him

he wont read what you are saying, he will just reply with its over or something like that

unless he fixes his mentality then its over for him

just ignore him

he wont read what you are saying, he will just reply with its over or something like that

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
i think so but i also have underdeveloped maxilla according to my ortho and maxfac... im subhuman in every case, i need segmental ccw lf1 + ccw bsso + jaw angle implants but i have no money for this shit. Only for bimax
Btw I would not use just pics to judge something like this. Motion reveals a lot more. Bimax could make you look better from some angles but make you look a lot worse from others.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Btw I would not use just pics to judge something like this. Motion reveals a lot more. Bimax could make you look better from some angles but make you look a lot worse from others.
i need to looksmax bc i dont wanna be an incel suffering from loneliness lifetime :(

• JFL
just ignore him

Nah. I am just advising him regarding surgery.

This applies to you as well as you also have some downward growth. Bimax could help and many here would tell you to get it but the results tend to be more underwhelming when rotating jaws upwards as you can't shorten midface. You can only make it longer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
i need to looksmax bc i dont wanna be an incel suffering from loneliness lifetime :(
Your issue is 100% mentality though. No surgery will fix that.

• +1
Nah. I am just advising him regarding surgery.

This applies to you as well as you also have some downward growth. Bimax could help and many here would tell you to get it but the results tend to be more underwhelming when rotating jaws upwards as you can't shorten midface. You can only make it longer
he knows exactly what he should get, he is just fishing compliments and wants attention

having a tall lower third doesnt count when downward grown

he knows exactly what he should get, he is just fishing compliments and wants attention
Yeah. You are right.

That is why he is tilting his head up for side pics.

• +1
having a tall lower third doesnt count when downward grown
It is not ideal but it is better than having a short lower third and being forward grown.

Yeah. You are right.

That is why he is tilting his head up for side pics.
I posted subhuman pics and you guys think i was bragging...

Post your side profile with you in a chin tuck against the wall and looking straight
i dont wanna see my face in frankfurt's plane.

• JFL
i dont wanna see my face in frankfurt's plane.
I get the feeling bro. I realized I was frauding my face without even realizing all the time.

I have the opposite problem than you have. My jaws are just short vertically.

MakinItHappenReturn is goodlooking goddamn
Chad.

BUT no matter how good looking he is, still Indian.

Indian 8/10 = White 6/10. Unfair, but this is life... :fuk:

• JFL
I get the feeling bro. I realized I was frauding my face without even realizing all the time.

I have the opposite problem than you have. My jaws are just short vertically.
i see plenty of gl normies with SFS and short jaw and they have cute gfs. Downward grown means ITS OVER esp you have other bad features like I have

Yeah tbh upon closer examination, after all I've learned about facial aesthetics I now realise I was actually also MTN in my prime too. My mandibular development is off and I look like I have a funky bite of some sort. My orbitals really stand strong as being weak too makes makes the face inconsistent from top to bottom.​

i see plenty of gl normies with SFS and short jaw and they have cute gfs. Downward grown means ITS OVER esp you have other bad features like I have
Are you sure? Imagine walking around with a short squat jaw. It makes you look a neotenous cuck.

Chad.

BUT no matter how good looking he is, still Indian.

Indian 8/10 = White 6/10. Unfair, but this is life... :fuk:
Thats for every race. Im hapa, and aften i started whiteskinmaxing ive been treated way better and getting IOIs, i got "filtered" out when i had a tan skin as i get really brown when tan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and MakinItHappenReturn
Are you sure? Imagine walking around with a short squat jaw. It makes you look a neotenous cuck.
idk.. maybe im delusional

Yeah tbh upon closer examination, after all I've learned about facial aesthetics I now realise I was actually also MTN in my prime too. My mandibular development is off and I look like I have a funky bite of some sort. My orbitals really stand strong as being weak too makes makes the face inconsistent from top to bottom.​

View attachment 1912321

Where do you rate me here, MTN? @StreegeReturn

I am saying MTN now Ive learned everything I have.

I think girls are far more attracted to MTN than we realise. This is why I overrate myself.

View attachment 1912321
Elab? What do you mean?

Yeah, you don't have super deep set eyes like O'Pry but they are far from literal bug eyes. And I don't see anything wrong with your bite. Maybe, your jaw looks a bit downswung in this picture but you are opening your mouth and tilting your head down slightly.

Elab? What do you mean?

Yeah, you don't have super deep set eyes like O'Pry but they are far from literal bug eyes. And I don't see anything wrong with your bite. Maybe, your jaw looks a bit downswung in this picture but you are opening your mouth and tilting your head down slightly.

I just realise now that more girls find MTNs attractive than we think. Hence I always believed I was good looking, when in actual fact it was my personality that was halo'ing my average looks.