LOWER JAW EXPANDER (HIGH IQ-CELs GTFHI)

D

Deleted member 5891

Kraken
Normally we talk alot about the palate expander and its effect like (better smile, wider face,..)
But what are the effects of the lower jaw expander and
what is his use besides moving teeth?

Do I need do wear it if I wear a palate expander?

Here is the picture of the model I mean

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, Feminineboi and Deleted member 5522
Choose better parents theory
you fucking faggot I got you on ignored and expected such garbage when I clicked on unignore
kys you low iq scum and GTFO out my threads

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, RamRanchCowboy, Deleted member 1680 and 11 others
Normally we talk alot about the palate expander and its effect like (better smile, wider face,..)

Lower expanders will "upright" teeth that are tipped inward, and if they don't need uprighting, the device will "flare" the teeth over the edge of the supporting bone. For either process to be safe and effective, there needs to be enough bone and gum tissue around the roots of the teeth. Otherwise the removal of teeth may be necessary for the best results. Some appliances for lower jaw expansion look similar to those used in the upper arch, but some orthodontists prefer using removable retainers (sagittal appliances) with built-in expansion screws.

• +1
Reactions: crosshold and Deleted member 5891
there is a surgery for expanding the width of the mandible I think its called msdo
theres is also sfot surgery

• +1
Reactions: Romnel, Lorsss, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
there is a surgery for expanding the width of the mandible I think its called msdo
does the palate expander above have the same effect?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 5912
does the palate expander above have the same effect?
no there is no correlation between mse or palatal expander to expanding jaw
if you going to expand the maxilla you also have to expand mandible to avoid malocclusion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891

Here is the picture of the model I mean
View attachment 392966

Yes, you need a lower jaw expander too

before getting the bimax, I will ask my dentist if it's possible to get one. If he rejects I will build it myself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
MSDO does not expand the mandible width but just chin and frontal lower teeth arch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
MSDO does not expand the mandible width but just chin and frontal lower teeth arch
thats what I said
it makes you mandible wider by surgically cutting it at the chin area and adding width to it
it won't fix recession
it just adds volume

Yes, you need a lower jaw expander too

before getting the bimax, I will ask my dentist if it's possible to get one. If he rejects I will build it myself
I have the braces in the picture above on both my jaws
I guess I will wear them till I can't turn the screw
if you going to expand the maxilla you also have to expand mandible to avoid malocclusion
yes I noticed this I only wore the expander on my upper teeth because I thought wider palate better
but now my upper teeth palate is too narrow

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22
I had both a palate expander and a mandibular expander. I can say that the mandibular expander didn’t work as effectively as the maxillary expander. Most of the actual bone changes I saw was in my chin. My jaw got a few millimeters wider, but not as much as my chin.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3573, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
I had both a palate expander and a mandibular expander. I can say that the mandibular expander didn’t work as effectively as the maxillary expander. Most of the actual bone changes I saw was in my chin. My jaw got a few millimeters wider, but not as much as my chin.
was it msdo?
or regular expander
i mean out of the context it was a regular one right?
impressive that u got chin width lifefuel if true

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
what age were you when you did this and what was the reason? Did it fuck up your teeth a lot?