[LPSG] Holy shit, Nic Kaufmann had hundreds of sexual partners.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
And I look like a more mature/robust version of him but my body count at 26 is 2, JFL.

Ah, being born a Christian versus being born a Muslim.

Ahhhh shit I feel shit. Floored jfl.

I’m curious if he‘s such a fboy (self professed?) and alludes to a ton of hookups, why he never actually seems to be around any women… all his friends and party peeps are pretty boy (and often gay) models and creators. Not really questioning his sexuality… just wanna know where’s the receipts of all these hookups and past girlfriends.
I remember him doing a tiktok with one of his exes. They were on and off for a while because of his lifestyle with all the traveling which is also the reason why they ended it if I remember correctly. There was also this one onlyfans girl who he mentioned briefly in a youtube video. He just seems to keep these things more private
I have to disagree. I don't know if you also watch their youtube videos but I think they show his personality the best and he doesn't seem shy at all. I'd totally believe that he has a lot of hook ups based on his character mixed with his looks
Yeah.. didn’t he say in a video he’s had like hundreds of distinct sexual partners? I may be misremembering but that’s just a ridiculous number. Not that I doubt he could pull it haha, it just seems kinda outrageous
Yeah, something like that, plus Benji always seems to boast the idea of him being some next level fboy. Idk, again, he could get it sure, but how come there’s never any club pics, sneaky snaps from a hookup, when he parties it seems like it just him and the bros… he’s not famous enough for an NDA, but he is popular enough where girls (or anyone) would try and get with him for clout… and those are the kinds of hookups that always leave receipts lol.

Also:
i see that as well often these guys who aren't tall but are skinny and handsome in the face they fuck A LOT of girls while the taller handsome ones with muscles look for LTR
nigga timothee chalamet is high T as fuck he even fucked kim kardashian or kylie jenner or some shit.

he's known at his old college to have fucked every girl like the protagonist of some hentai he will fuck anything

while that finn wolfhard cuck has no testicles and no testosterone he''s a jew with no T

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, aesthetic beauty, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
source: LPSG

funniest thing is that he always tries to identify with the indian side of himself despite the fact that it's his white features contrasting with his ethnic features that makes him so striking and unique

self awareness of zero lol

anyways he was close to becoming another pajeet wageslave like me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, yeeyeeslayer and Xangsane
No shit, he’s the chosen one

funniest thing is that he always tries to identify with the indian side of himself despite the fact that it's his white features contrasting with his ethnic features that makes him so striking and unique

self awareness of zero lol

anyways he was close to becoming another pajeet wageslave like me

and I'm also half brown (but Arab), look like a slightly more masculine and mature version than him and my body count is single digits? Man I feel like total shit..... jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Fuck first I'm hearing of him...

I hope he doesn't live in singapore anymore

Idw get mogged

• +1
why do you care so much? aren’t you a modest person who doesnt sleep around?

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Xangsane
why do you care so much? aren’t you a modest person who doesnt sleep around?
I don't sleep about but I'm just floored jfl. I'm back to normal now don't worry jfl.
i see that as well often these guys who aren't tall but are skinny and handsome in the face they fuck A LOT of girls while the taller handsome ones with muscles look for LTR
nigga timothee chalamet is high T as fuck he even fucked kim kardashian or kylie jenner or some shit.

he's known at his old college to have fucked every girl like the protagonist of some hentai he will fuck anything

while that finn wolfhard cuck has no testicles and no testosterone he''s a jew with no T

I don't sleep about but I'm just floored jfl.

y?

I'm back to normal now don't worry jfl.

Pat pat

season head GIF

• Love it
@RoyaleWithCheese

Da fuq is nick kaufman

• +1
  • +1
I'm just totally floored jfl. And I look more masc than him

are you jealous and think yours should be higher?

or are you more surprised his was that high to begin with? like you didn’t think a “prettyboy” like him would have so much ONS

• +1
are you jealous and think yours should be higher?
not at all
or are you more surprised his was that high to begin with? like you didn’t think a “prettyboy” like him would have so much ONS
It's this, and I showed my wife too and she's also floored
but I also heard around that prettyboys fuck around A LOT compared to more masculine/maesthetic types.
WHAT THE FUCK

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
not at all

but I also heard around that prettyboys fuck around A LOT compared to more masculine/maesthetic types.
WHAT THE FUCK

what does your wife think of him?

• +1
And I look like a more mature/robust version of him but my body count at 26 is 2, JFL.

Also:
did chamalet actually fuck Kylie jenner?

Last edited:
  • +1
That fag always try to up his indian side even though what saved him was his european features.

That fag always try to up his indian side even though what saved him was his european features.
I'm just floored
not at all

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK
Most maesthetic and masc types fall into the hqp so it makes sense to think otherwise, but a lot of masc types tend to be more trad too so there's that

• +1
Most maesthetic and masc types fall into the hqp so it makes sense to think otherwise, but a lot of masc types tend to be more trad too so there's that
Yeah I’m quite floored how a lot of Maesthetic and masc types can have low body counts. And robust prettyboys

How the fuck do the giga prettyboys rack up such high counts wtf

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Yeah I’m quite floored how a lot of Maesthetic and masc types can have low body counts. And robust prettyboys

How the fuck do the giga prettyboys rack up such high counts wtf

where do you think prime Justin Bieber lies

is he a prettyboy like nic?

• +1
You have two body's I thought your only one was your wife?

Also:
Yeah chalamet mogs @Looks234

• +1
looks like an insect

its not hard to get a high body count even for a normie

• JFL
Yeah most people are Christian but are lapsed or agnostic. Me included
No no I mean when pretty prettyboys have giga high body counts compared to more masc but gl men

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty

Also:

he has a mix of aryan blood from both sides

just be aryan bro!

Also:
@Enfant terrible