[LPSG] Holy shit, Nic Kaufmann had hundreds of sexual partners.

You realise in Christianity it’s a sin to fornicate right? Dunno why u Muslims think it’s any other way as if Christian’s have this freedom you lot seem to not have. The difference is that Whire people are irreligious a lot like how Turkish people are not “real” Muslims but if you ask them they will say they are Muslims, the same applies to western white Christian’s.
And I look like a more mature/robust version of him but my body count at 26 is 2, JFL.

Ah, being born a Christian versus being born a Muslim.

Ahhhh shit I feel shit. Floored jfl.

Also:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It's the chads at the top ik

funniest thing is that he always tries to identify with the indian side of himself despite the fact that it's his white features contrasting with his ethnic features that makes him so striking and unique

self awareness of zero lol

anyways he was close to becoming another pajeet wageslave like me

Would be a nobody with the German genes

• +1
You realise in Christianity it’s a sin to fornicate right? Dunno why u Muslims think it’s any other way as if Christian’s have this freedom you lot seem to not have. The difference is that Whire people are irreligious a lot like how Turkish people are not “real” Muslims but if you ask them they will say they are Muslims, the same applies to western white Christian’s.
That’s correct but white ppl don’t practice as much or they claim to but fuck about everywhere

so why didnt u tag me

• So Sad