LSD fucked me over

unironically, watch this OP.

You must find your will to life. If you don't, you'll never be happy.

Have you read Schopenhauer? I enjoyed some of Nietzsche's works, he referenced Schopenhauer quite a bit.

a
I always thought depression is a meme white girls pretend to have to gain attention

I had my first acid trip, and it just fucked me over like a truck full of bricks hitting me in the face. All the shit, all the problems, they just became exposed to me. I realized how how fucking wrong I always was

But it was introspective. I woke up and I realized just how much shit in my life is wrong. To the point where I feel distant from people rn. I cant relate to anyone

Its like, the purpose behind everything is just a release of dopamine and serotonin - everything we do. Everything we care about is all just ur brain's chemistry

And in the end, you die. Fun is only a feeling Yet, I am scared to have fun. I am socially anxious, yet I realize that opinion is just an electrical signal in ones brain
So why would electrical signals in another human matter to me?

I lost a goal in life I always had and now I look at all the pile of shit problems that floated up. And I realized just how wrong I was all this time, Thinking I know a lot. Discaring opinion of others

Yet others opinions hold as much value as me. And that made me realize how we are all the same in the brain

And how we all cope until we die

But I dont want to cope

I want a deeper meaning behind this

But deeper meaning is yet another cope

Your brain trying to hop onto a thread of meaning

This is the real blackpill

:blackpill:
same happened to me,just wait a couple weeks and u will feel better,but u probably will think about this for a looong time,it happened to me like 2 months ago and i am still fucked up,don't do drugs boys:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Have you read Schopenhauer? I enjoyed some of Nietzsche's works, he referenced Schopenhauer quite a bit.
I have studied him a lot, but haven't read his work because it's so fucking expensive. But yes, have read a lot of Niet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
It will fade away. This is what LSD does. It lets you see everything from a bigger picture. It also exposes your flaws. Last time i was on LSD i had a fun time but when i went to my bathroom, i was disgusted by how dirty and unclean it is. Its not dirty at all. But a bathroom is supposed to be perfectly clean imo. So cleaned it like a mf the next day.

I always thought depression is a meme white girls pretend to have to gain attention

I had my first acid trip, and it just fucked me over like a truck full of bricks hitting me in the face. All the shit, all the problems, they just became exposed to me. I realized how how fucking wrong I always was

But it was introspective. I woke up and I realized just how much shit in my life is wrong. To the point where I feel distant from people rn. I cant relate to anyone

Its like, the purpose behind everything is just a release of dopamine and serotonin - everything we do. Everything we care about is all just ur brain's chemistry

And in the end, you die. Fun is only a feeling Yet, I am scared to have fun. I am socially anxious, yet I realize that opinion is just an electrical signal in ones brain
So why would electrical signals in another human matter to me?

I lost a goal in life I always had and now I look at all the pile of shit problems that floated up. And I realized just how wrong I was all this time, Thinking I know a lot. Discaring opinion of others

Yet others opinions hold as much value as me. And that made me realize how we are all the same in the brain

And how we all cope until we die

But I dont want to cope

I want a deeper meaning behind this

But deeper meaning is yet another cope

Your brain trying to hop onto a thread of meaning

This is the real blackpill

:blackpill:
Yeah. I tell that everyone who thinks psychedelics are good and improve your personality. Stay away if you aren’t 100% content with your self. I did too much shrooms and somewhat hoped it would help me. Now I’m here jfl. Never do them again. Coke for the cope and mdma for social settings. But don’t fck with your mental health

you conormurphymaxxed, your brain is fucked now just hope its temporary,

Check out John Butler (not the musician) on YouTube

what no religion does to a motherfucker.