LTB-HLTB in my town messaged me first and I think I’ve fumbled

Zakai4real

Zakai4real

Iron
Joined
Dec 26, 2024
Posts
103
Reputation
85
I actually can’t talk to women this chick messaged me first, first of all I’m doing charity work with my looks and amazing personality and yet I’m somehow fumbling a fucking LTB which I can use to finally complete the V out my KHHV
 
I actually can’t talk to women this chick messaged me first, first of all I’m doing charity work with my looks and amazing personality and yet I’m somehow fumbling a fucking LTB which I can use to finally complete the V out my KHHV
I could help u brotha
 
  • +1
Reactions: Zakai4real and cursedbybones

Similar threads

notsofreakyshawel
Replies
6
Views
38
notsofreakyshawel
notsofreakyshawel
Gengar’s Ghost
Replies
50
Views
177
Adamadas
Adamadas
Leviatán
Replies
6
Views
21
LeonardoLookism
LeonardoLookism
lumified
Replies
0
Views
21
lumified
lumified
Hihi21
Replies
11
Views
124
brazilianltn
brazilianltn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top