I saw a trannie for the first time in my life today(I think it liked me)

notsofreakyshawel

notsofreakyshawel

Master
Joined
Apr 1, 2026
Posts
1,694
Reputation
1,900
I went on my extra math class for the first time and the room was filled with girls except one. I couldn’t see the face of her because his/shes(idk what it is) hair was getting in the way then trannie started talking and Holly shit it was horrible you could hear all the estrogen she pumped to still sound like a women she was honestly disgusting to look at nigga was looking at my fingers all lesson long it made me uncomfortable af:feelscry:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: inceliusndius and Aox Ofwar
Ok mr Chad fingers
 
  • JFL
Reactions: notsofreakyshawel
Dude you’re sus
 
  • +1
Reactions: inceliusndius and notsofreakyshawel

Similar threads

zombiesaresocool
Replies
20
Views
98
zombiesaresocool
zombiesaresocool
muhammad18347
Replies
3
Views
24
supershocked123
supershocked123
coomerndiaye
Replies
4
Views
59
vux
vux
Zakai4real
Replies
2
Views
20
Zakai4real
Zakai4real
jf8
Replies
11
Views
124
infini
infini

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top